I'm a poor bitch that's gonna hope for the best. Wish me luck, CK. Anyone else poor bitching cuisine today ?

I'm a poor bitch that's gonna hope for the best. Wish me luck, CK. Anyone else poor bitching cuisine today ?

7up marinade?
wtf I love the ghetto now

Those spices look inappropriate for what must surely be a stew

Nah, using the large pot as a double boiler. Pepperoncini acting as a barrier to prevent uneven heat transfer.

I dunno, I can't find my slow cooker and I was planning on making italian beef. My guy also bought the wrong cut of meat, and I've gotta do something with it. Drunken experiments are go.

Just a suggestion

I think my plan is to, like...
Reverse braise the fucking thing, and make a citrus glace with plums.

Then cry because it turned out awful.

Not a good cut to be doing that kind of thing, man. It's a shoulder cut. A bit tough.

I'd break it down with a lattice cut and onions, but alas I've no fresh onions.

>reverse braise
>braise
Good luck with that.
Retard.

THAT'S THE FUN OF VODKA IN THE TUMMY AND A CHEAP CUT OF MEAT IN THE FRIDGE, MAN.

What are you, the Gustapo?

>soy
opinion discarded

It's being used to break down the proteins in the beef. Also to salt. Also it's gross, you're right.

>being a degenerate drunk negates being a retard
Retard.

Negates nothing. I'm a drunken degenerate retard. Why do you care so much about a $7 cut of shoulder that's had nothing special done to it, anyway?

>I didn't even marinate it.
>I just did a quick dry rub.
>And I'm gonna steam on supremely low heat for about two hours before going to dry heat.
>Have I made you sick yet?

>poor bitch
>all those seasonings
>that steak
nigga you ain't poor, come back to me when you haven't tasted meat in months.

looks fine to me

Mfw I pulled it from the fridge.

>poor
doesn't eat exclusively eggs and margarine
Exactly how cheap is meat in the americas?

Alrighty. Fuck you, Veeky Forums, I'm still drunk and determined to make this work. ONTO THE DRY HEAT.

Okay I'm finished. Reverse braise didn't work out super well.

Shredded the perpperoncini and cut up the meat before moving to dry heat, a little olive oil in the skillet. Mixed juices with milk over low heat and a blonde roux to thicken, tossed together.

Bread is just a basic French bread made with herb butter, some rego herbs atop.

Orange and mango chutney. Shitty plating. Lame OP.

it looks p tasty OP, if that makes you feel any better.