"Hey user, let me help you with the pasta"

>"Hey user, let me help you with the pasta"

why do you want to break the pasta?
>it's easier to eat than long pasta
why don't you just cut it with a knife or fork before picking it up?
>but why do that when I can just do this? *CRACCKK*

fucking tards

Should you vacuum it first too? Shit look at all that dust

I don't get why people cook them without breaking them. They'll cook unevenly. If you break them don't do it like a hulk, do it more slowly and aim for your pot. Literally NEVER have this problem.

Ohh my god this thread

>cutting pasta

>being unable to cook the easiest thing ever in an even way

where am I god damn

advice from satan, figures

It literally doesn’t matter if you crack it or don’t crack it, but damn does it make a satisfying sound and sensation when you do so I always crack mine.

>They'll cook unevenly
are you making pasta in a kettle?

>Not making your own pasta when you eat it

plebs

Satan, you're such a moron holy shit
Just move the fucking noodles into the water, they start getting flexible within seconds of hitting water

Fucking white people, you dont even know how to cook pasta.

>he doesn't own a spaghetti pot

>pours oil in water
>"helps prevent boiling over"

They'll stick up, the other part goes soft then it lowers itself when it gets soft and THEN it will cook that part. Why not just break them and get everything in the water? Besides eating long-ass spaghetti is a fucking bother anyway.

It takes like 10 seconds for the pasta to get soft enough that you can use a utensil to push the remainder into the water. I don't think those 10 seconds are going to ruin your dish.

spaghetti pot
the rice cooker of pastas

everything you just said is moronic.

You are fucking stupid, have you even made spaghetti before?

Yeah, tons of times, but I usually put them into the pot before boiling. Same results.

/thread

really, truly, what's the big deal?

It tastes the same broken/not broken.

fucking retards.

I swirl my pasta on a fork when I eat it.

HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO SWIRL WHEN THE PASTA IS SHORTER THAN MY DICK!?

Huh. I always wondered why I do that

I want you to leave this board, if people pull this shit in my kitchen you are out

please tell me how broken pasta tastes any fucking different.

Don't fucking grind the pasta then. You can easily crack it four times in your case.

If you can't swirl it around on your fork until the serving is a size of a tennis ball you're doing it wrong.

>Shucking you pasta

>THINGS YOUR MOM TOLD YOU

Damn it it ma

When I throw noodles into boiling water sometimes the water isn't deep enough to completely submerge the pasta, but you can push it down a little so the noodles bend in the middle. They'll start to get soft soon enough and won't stick out of the water.

where tf am i

Why hate on ricecookers? I keep mine going pretty much 24/7. Its easily the nicest thing in my kitchen.

the reason why retards snap the pasta is because they dont put the pasta into boiling water

makes it easier to twirl without spooling up the whole fucking plate

Snapping spaghetti to fit the pan?! Ha! That's nothing! I don't even grind up the meat for the bolognese, I just dump a slab of beef on top!

sometimes i snap it twice and pretend it's rice

The whole point of pasta is to have a length that can wrap around your fork easily.
Even with it broken in half it is an extremely simple task.

DEVILISH

But, I boil my water and do this regularly.

Mostly its a habit from being a cook in the military, we break the pasta in half to eek out more servings. Recently when I made carbonara I didn't break them and, the experience wasn't much different besides longer noodles requiring me to twirl it more on my fork.

ITT poor fag potlet

Sometimes when I crack mine I notice small pieces of noodle fall behind the stove and what have you. I slice mine now. Just lay on the cutting board and cut in the middle. Then I drop it all in the water. Easy.

One of my roomates made pasta and cracked it like in OP's pic and got sharps of spaghetti all over the stove. Just fucking cut it with a knife when it's cooked

you mean... a pot?

>using a knife with spaghetti

t. has a blunt knife

a pot specifically large enough to fully submerge spaghetti without breaking it

>cook spaghetti
>in my fusilli pot
stop me if you can

Wow.... he.... cracked pasta, and there was a small mess to clean up.... amazing story

Why not just crack it downwards into the pot.

You know you can crack it without the shards going everywhere right? You just put your hands closer to the point you’re cracking. Way easier than getting a knife and cutting board out for something you don’t beed them for.

Everything you said was stupid

>spaghetti pot
>the rice cooker of pastas
Useful when you make lots of pasta?

>put spaghetti in a sauce pot
>half the spaghetti sticks out of the pot

>put spaghetti in a spaghetti pot
>spaghetti is fully submerged and cooks evenly
You seriously don't have a spaghetti pot?

>put spaghetti in pot
>within seconds it's softening and falls the rest of the way into the pot

Everything you said is stupid

this will fix it all

your welcome

>put half the noodle in the water
>in 15 microseconds it softens
>push the rest of the noodle in
HURRR MY PAN NOT LARGE ENOUGH

Your comment was entirely idiotic

Friendly reminder: anyone who refers to pasta as 'noodles' is a fucking spastic.
As you were.

JESUS CHRIST YOU UNCULTURED SWINE DONT BREAK THE SPAGHETTI JUST BUY FUCKING DIFFERENT PASTA IF YOU ARE TO RETARDED TO EAT WHOLE SPAGHETTI

>not having a fucking huge single usage pot in your single kitchen for a one serving dish once every week

>"but yes of course i buy tons of very specific low quality kitchen utensils that only do one thing and clutter everything"

There sure are a lot of people in here who are way into the length of their spaghetti.

Maybe this will help educate your spergbrain.

couldn't agree more

Mr. user, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

>why do it quickly and extremely efficiently when you could manually do the same thing over and over when your actually trying to enjoy it

Use a bigger pot. But even when I've mad spaghetti in a smaller pot, it softens quickly enough to push it down into the water and it cooks fine. I don't like broken spaghetti because you can't wrap it around your fork as well, and it gives it a different texture. The texture of it being wrapped around your fork in a tight ball is great, and breaking it messes with that. I think if you're breaking it you might as well get a smaller pasta shape because you're kind of missing the point of the long strands.

If you're not using boiling water, that's not the case. Usually weigh my food so I don't overeat. Can't put a pot with boiling water on a scale.

*if you're not using boiling water before putting the spaghetti in.

Weigh it before and use dry nutritional facts. Fucking retard.

>he doesn't weigh his water while it's heating to ensure autistic perfection in water level once it reaches boiling
Get it together senpai

Why do that when you can just put in the pot directly? Pre-heating the water or put it in cold water then heat it makes no difference to the result of the pasta. What is the big deal?

forgot penne