Who /CIA/ here?

who /CIA/ here?

BRAISE?

CIA did 911

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A SOUS CHEF

I once took a cooking class with a former CIA instructor, she was a great teacher ane definitely knew her shit. Worked in the industry for a while too at great restaurants, all around the best chef I've met in person. I asked her about CIA since it had recently closed, and she had good things to say about the stuff that could be learned there.

Who sent you?

U U U U

>tfw going into a thread getting exactly what you were expecting

PLANTAIN?

>ywn incur $50,000 student debt to go to a fucking trade school

>paying out the ass for school for one of the few trades you can still learn just by showing up to a workplace
Have fun learning old recipes nobody's made for 50 years.

I'm /CIA/

Who /BANE/?

If I cut this onion would you cry?

If I pulled those swim goggles off would u cry?

this
anybody who has ever worked with any type of cullinary school graduate, knows they don't know very much but believe they're ready to run the kitchen

I mean seriously it"s pretty common for good chefs to take under their wind and guide towards success, not just their sous chef but anyone and everyone in their kitchen that shows a work ethic

This. CSchool kids fucking suck. I've always ended up firing most of them within a week. One of them broke the tip off of my super expensive deba trying to open a fucking can with it.

but who else is going to teach me how to wash my hands after I poo

How do I work in this field if all I have is a computer science bachelors

it would be extremely delectable

When do graduates receive their melanin and begin glowing in the dark?

Don't. Your salary will be at least halved if not quartered.

If you really want to (which you shouldn’t because it’s a shit way to make a living), just look for an entry level job somewhere. Don’t be a fucktard and you’ll probably get hired. Then, keep your mouth closed and your eyes open. Do what you’re told to the best of your ability. Ask questions, but not retarded questions. Show up early, stay late, come in when someone calls off. Prove you're not a total mongoloid and you’ll get more responsibility and the opportunity to learn more. All this while working 12 hours a day on your feet in a hot kitchen.

Or you could just use your degree and program computers and shit and make a shit ton more money.

Good thread