I only have three bags of potatoes and a few dollars to buy condiments for the rest of the year

I only have three bags of potatoes and a few dollars to buy condiments for the rest of the year.

What can a poorfag do to spice these potatoes up?

Buy garlic powder and Paprika. Assuming you already have salt and pepper, garlic powder and paprika can make a good botato no matter how it's cooked

I'd spend it on milk OP. not a condiment but milk and potatoes cover you pretty well nutritionally.

Baked is kinda out because baked potatoes aren't that hot without cheese or green onion for me. You can roast 'em in quarters with a little paprika on top. Maybe use the milk for something akin to au gratin without the cheese - although i'm not sure if that would pan out.

Since you probably forgot oil for frying them, get oil.

Add spice

You need to freeze those. They will grow alien looking things and be posionous.

Anyway I’d make lots of Hash Browns seasoned with some combo of:
Turmeric
Black pepper
Cumin
Chili powder
Paprika
Oregano
Thyme
Salt
Mustard powder

Extra virgin olive oil and safron

Also you can get eggs for $.50/dozen at Wally world

This, Parpika is fucking godly with potatoes.

It only gives it color.

Paprika with potatoes it's a no no for me. I get sick. I would go for pepper and garlic and onion powder, OP.

Stop buying cheap paprika.

in Germany we eat boiled potatoes with quark. Its a sort of fermented milk product dunno if there is a good English word for it.
very basic very cheap and tastes good. just throw in some herbs and pepper
pic related

you heat evoo and cook until it blooms, i.e. the aroma intensifies. Then you take it off the heat because you don't want it to burn and go bitter.

You're not gonna live three weeks on three potato bags, buy more potatoes.

Quark is essentially cottage cheese, but smooth.

Quark is nothing like cottage cheese and is made by an entirely different process.
tl;dr shut the fuck up, retard.

a potato a day is the bare, BARE minimum user. You'll be losing weight, especially if you are NOT living the PURE neet lifestyle.
Ghee plus a refridgerator will give you butter for the majority of it without it going bad.

Did you just recommend freezing potatoes

Curry powder and oil to fry them in.

Hot stuff like chili/curry pastes go a long way. A liter of basic bitch hot sauce costs less than $2. The salt and barrel tannins can cause headaches.

Also, you should swallow your pride and get assistance if you need it.

>how to have type 2 diabetes

You're buying bad paprika or old paprika.
Get the kind that comes in a metal can with a lid that you have to pop off. Check the date on the can, too. It might not be in the spice aisle if you're in burgerland as they want you to buy the mccormick crap for more money. Check the international. spanish, or even mexican aisle.

Potatoes don't need anything more than salt, fag.

Braggs nutritional yeast. Gives an eh ok cheese-ish flavor and adds b vitamins and protein

Is this a joke thread or is OP really about to have nothing but a potato for Christmas?
I guess I can paypay you a few bucks so you can buy a chicken or something, man.

If you have oil, and a knife.

You could make some French fries

buy a nutmeg, it will make your mashtatoes cumworthy and it last an eternity

If you can get onions, get 'em. Add garlic powder, maybe paprika and some tomatoe paste? A poorfag from Latvia here, so I don't know the prices of veggies in 'Murica(?) But here you can get 'em cheap in indoor farmers markets

>They will grow alien looking things and be posionous.
I've eaten potatoes that have those things growing out of them.