Have you ever created a brand new type of food, Veeky Forums?

Have you ever created a brand new type of food, Veeky Forums?

the braaaaaaapberry

Fried baloney, peanut butter, sharp cheddar, siracha, bananas, turned into a Texas toast grilled cheese. I have no shame its my go to.

There are times like this where I question why people do what they do with their time, but then I catch myself in my hypocrisy by posting on this fucking website

>stuffing a blueberry into a raspberry
On paper it sounds like a funny way to enjoy both together, but then you quickly realize that you need to use shitty zero-taste cultivated raspberries, because no wild raspberry is going to be big enough to hold a (wild or cultivated, although again preferably wild) bilberry/blueberry from the same year.

As for OP's question, not really. I like deviating from recipes and adding personal touches when it comes to spices etc., and I've made some foods without ever consulting an existing recipe, but I don't think I've managed to make anything wholly original.

I had some leftover gnocchi dough that i stuffed with cheese, boiled and pan fried. D..does that count? I call them chumplings.

user this is good idea, thank you :3

>Chumplings

I kek'd.

Never, but I've created new lifeforms multiple times. They seem to thrive in the back of the fridge for some reason.

Once I was high and put barbecue sauce on pizza and I thought I was a genius

Dickinurmoms

came here to post this

That's literally just stuffed gnocchi

I made breaded eggs today. And no, not pic related. I literally just mixed some eggs with breading, then dumped the doughy mixture into a pan of oil and fried it for about ~5 minutes. I was thinking of calling them vegan chicken nuggets but then I realized eggs aren't vegan, so I'm just calling them breaded eggs.

The story of California Pizza Kitchen

Bacon curry.

>vegan chicken nuggets
keep the name, serve them to vegans, then reveal the truth

Honestly, you can taste the egg, so I don't think I could surprise them with it.

i take pictures of myself eating icecream and then i post them online looking for people to bully me and tell me to kill myself when i feel suicidal

Nice food blog 5/10

this is just like that episode of malcolm in the middle when reese thinks he invents a new color

Show us faggot. favorite flavor?

salt/pepper on beef n bean burrito. then dip in ketchup. I'm try mayonnaise next. It's not exactly good. but better than the burrito.

peanut butter and no, i had a good saturday so im not doing it tonight

>deveined jalapeno
>spinach
>anchovie fillets
>feta cheese
>scotch bonnet, tobasco, or pickapeppa sauce
Grill it or eat it raw. Ive been wanting to try it with habaneros, but they're probably too spicy. I've never had them raw like that. Do they de-vein into basically no heat like a jalapeno?

sushi tastes great with bigmacs
hummus is great with avocado