I'm 41 years old and will be going to prison tomorrow

I'm 41 years old and will be going to prison tomorrow.

I should be out when I'm 71, if I'm lucky.

What meal would you have for probably your last day of freedom, Veeky Forums?

well i’ll just get this out of the way:

what for? white collar crime or did you rob a gas station or something?

I killed a few crackheads who stole my car.

I wouldn't eat anything memorable. It will make being inside far more difficult as you will remember your last meal while choking down your nutriloaf.

>30 years for robbing a gas station

Yeah no this user actually did something for real.

Christ. Why? Why not just given them a thrashing and be done with it?

Cant say I blame you. Good luck man.

I'm highly territorial.

May I ask who those assholes were? And why they thought it was a smart idea?

what is your favorite food op?

what a shitty excuse

Fuck your country for imprisoning you for that. Drug users and career criminals are becoming a real fucking problem everywhere, you did the world a favour.

You fucking deserve it. Just hang yourself. I hope you get raped.

op, please tell us, what is your favorite food

Furfag kys

this, the killing of criminals in order to protect ones property should not be illegal
legalize vigilante justice
eat a lot of food that loosens your bowels so you will be ready to get raped in the showers boy

I hope he will kill first fagg that touches him.

Suck my dick

why would you lie about this?

So they actually let you out on bond for a murder charge?

I'll respond in case you are not lying and what you did is a victimless crime
>butterflied lamb chops-rare like the good lord intended
>side of extra hot horseradish
>sauteed asparagus drizzled with garlic butter
>brown wild rice
>a side king crab legs
>a salad to start off the evening
>a bottle of makers mark

what about OPs picture
is it real?

An attractive woman. Very attractive. One you'll remember for 30 years.

You're highly stupid. Hope it was worth losing a good chunk of your life for.

Why are you on Veeky Forums instead of fleeing the country?

An Hero. Go out a free man.

You would not be here if any of this actually happened. There's no "I'm going to jail tomorrow guise.". You would already be in jail awaiting trial and from there you would go directly to prison. And there's no way you would be able to afford bail for a multiple homicide.

Very good post.

Not for much longer. Don't drop the soap.

Fried chicken, roasted and smashed red potatoes, gravy, collard greens, buttermilk biscuits, coleslaw, an ice cold 40 oz of King Cobra, and a whole watermelon.

You're highly retarded is what you are. Enjoy your thirty.

You don't get to kill someone who isn't an immediate threat to your life. Let alone someone who isn't a threat to your life at all. Go live in some assfuck third world country if you want vigilante bullshit.

>going to prison for doing Gods work

>nobody on Veeky Forums saw American History X

>wahhhh muh degenerate crackheads have a right to a trial
lol no

lol yes, its called civilization

if you dont think people deserve a fair trial maybe fuck off to somalia, youll love it

You sound like you're 14 years old. Yeah, they do have a right to a trial. You don't get to say who dies and who doesn't. Like I said, go live in some assfuck third world country if you don't like basic human rights.

>lethargic and increasingly activist court system is the sign of civilization
A dying civilization maybe.

>basic human rights.
>human
lol

>criminals and drughead are people
That's where you are wrong.

Guaranteeing all citizens a right to fair trial is not "lethergic and activist" you absolute retard

If that "citizen" is doing a crime of any relevant degree he looses his right of bodily integrity.

lasagne, salad, garlic bread and a nice bottle of red wine. or two.

also do you think it is better to burn out or fade away?

are you american? ask trump nicely on twitter to pardon you. i'm only half joking its worth a shot

Yeah? And who decides who actually did what without a court system?

Those which are the victims of the crime.

Still shit from someone, get shot.
Try to rape someone, get shot.
Try to abduct a kid, get shot.

You don't need to act like the punisher, but every citizen should have the right to go full force against a criminal acting against them. It's no rocket science. That's why states with open carry and easy gu laws have lower crime rates than liberal shitholes with gun regulations. A criminal wont risk that much shit if he knows that it might get him killed.

Not to mention a triple homicide trial can take many, many months including the appeal process, they will already have been chains for a long time before a verdict has been reached

But to just straight up answer the question I'd go for a KFC. Not going to taste anything close in prison

brb killing that hobo who ask for change. I mean tried to stab me wtf

>Those which are the victims of the crime.

I think your retarded posts prove you are criminally insane, does that mean I can shoot you? Fucking retard

>Those which are the victims of the crime.

I could decide right now that you have committed a crime against me and murder you, if you had your way.

Courts and laws decide what are crimes, not retards with guns.

>You don't need to act like the punisher, but every citizen should have the right to go full force against a criminal acting against them.
Cool, I would like to have the right to kill people for whatever affects me negatively. Insurance scam? Loud music after 10 PM? His dog craps in your yard? """""""""Stare rape"""""""""? Kill.

>I could commit a crime
And you would get shot as well after the court would have seen your deeds. The point is that if you kill someone while you are the victim, you should not be charged, retards. Just killing someone and claiming he or she did something, is murder if there aren't any signs of such an incident happening. People who would kil someone without any reason, will kill someone either way if they can get away with it (eg homeless person somewhere where nobody will be looking).

If a woman kills her rapist, she did no wrong. If therapist would not have raped her, he would still be alive.

It's not hard to distinguise what constitutes as fatal crimes and what not. Social consensus is the rule. Most people would kill murderers, rapists, child molesters or druggies. That'S the will of the peopleand the people should have the full right to repend such trash.

>courts are gay
>wait we need courts
Keep backpedaling, Antonio.

I never said courts are gay, Im not an ancap, retard. I am just speaking in favour of victms instead of giving more right to perpetrators than victims.

>Social consensus is the rule. Most people would kill murderers, rapists, child molesters or druggies. That'S the will of the people and the people
And yet the majority was in favor of abolishing the death penalty, so I guess the social consensus is that you can't kill people and "most people" wouldn't kill anyone.

>And you would get shot as well after the court would have seen your deeds.

I thought you said criminals shouldn't have a right to a fair trial? At least stay consistent with your retarded bullshit, moron.

Perpetrators still deserve a fair trial to actually determine if they were perpetrators.

The word alone of some redneck gun nut is not law.

Who needs courts if I can pull the trigger on a nigger if I feel threatened?

>Most people would kill murderers, rapists, child molesters or druggies

One of these things is not like the others, republitard. A person doing drugs hurts no one but themselves, why should they be killed simply for putting chemicals into their body?

Should people who drink alcohol be killed? Its the same exact thing, alcohol is a drug too.

>majority was in favor of abolishing the death penalty
By the state, yes, mostly due to wrong positives. In my book a death penalty should only be made if the perpetrator is caught red handed. State mandated death penalties also aren't the same as a victims taking everythig in its hand to safe himself, no matter the tool for the perpetrator.

>criminals shouldn't have a right to a fair trial
Obviously speaking of criminals when they commit a crime eg stealing shit, beating someone up etc.

>Perpetrators still deserve a fair trial to actually determine if they were perpetrators.
Idealy maybe if the victim lets them live or if there is no reason to kill him because he is already detained, but if you have to act and kill a criminal acting on you your own safety and right to bodily integrity is higher than the bodily integrity of a person chosing to harm you.

>A person doing drugs hurts no one but themselves
>what are crimes to get their stuff financed
Most actual addicts are parasites.

>they commit a crime eg stealing shit, beating someone up etc.

How do we know if they actually commited a crime without a fair trial? Just by your word? That's not how law works retard

How do we know someone did a crime if they aren't caught? Just by your words? That's not how law works retard.

>but if you have to act and kill a criminal acting on you your own safety and right to bodily integrity is higher than the bodily integrity of a person chosing to harm you.

I could say that you were harming my bodily integrity by making these retarded posts and then shoot you, and you say that should be legal and there should be no trial since you were obviously a criminal?

Call the police dipshit, they exist for a reason. If you kill someone for shitting on your lawn then you're going to jail.

If someone gets shown to have killed someone without a reason he gets llifetime or death if caught red handed. A sane person who doesn't want to kill someone will only kill seomone if actual need be, a person which wants to kill someone will most likely do it either way and probably never be found out. Just check out the missing person list from this year alone.

>gets raped
>gimmi a sec, rapey boi, gonna need to call the cops
>breaks neck

>sees a kid getting abducted
>calls cops and gives car number
>cops find three weeks later the rotten corpse of the kid
>perpetrator might or might not be found to kill another

Calling cops is not always an option and I for one are not willing to risk my bodily integrty just to give the perpetrator the right to say he dindu nuffin and get 4 weeks social service after raping me, because muh difficult childhood, while I'm traumatized till I die.

Cops work like every citizen should work.
You behave or risk to get shot.
If cop is found out to have missused his gun, he gets jail time.

You tards should understand that if you don't want a police stte where nobody else is safe and all depend on the force which might or might not be corrupt (especially if you screech about muh evil administration), you should be for the same rules for every citizen which a cop gets. Cops are just normal people without no greater personality or moral compass than anybody else.

>If someone gets shown to have killed someone without a reason he gets llifetime or death if caught red handed.

Just like OP is getting jailed for killing some crackheads for no reason. I'm glad we agree that criminals deserve fair trials now.

Never said anything about the OP.

If he got inside their home and vendetta style wanted to take some out, he got it comming.
If they attacked him and he killed them trying to not get killed himself he should not get jail.

Cops actually know the law, and know when it is okay to shoot to kill. The average joe does not.

>going away forever
Fuckit, i'm trying human. What're they going to do, add more years on after i'm dead? If I never get to be free again i'm going to find out what my fuckface neighbour who parks in my spot tastes like.

>The average joe does not.
Why does someone who can legaly vote, not know the law of the state he is living? Are you people nothig but bugmen? And it's pretty easy to know when to shot someone. Cops learn it in like a week. If you can't learn how to defend yourself and people around you, you shouldn't vote for shit legislature in the first place. Be a responsible person instead of asking for a nanny state.

>Drug users and career criminals are becoming a real fucking problem everywhere

I just smoked half a gram of weed and my only crime thus far is annihilating all the food in my pantry.

Should I be killed? Fuck off you conservative moron.

>Why does someone who can legaly vote, not know the law of the state he is living?

Dont ask me, but its a fact that most Americans dont know their laws.

>acting liek he desn't know the difference between criminal fulltime druggies and smoking a blunt twice a year
Stop beeing retarded.

Speaking of which, stupidity should be a crime against humanity.

>he only smokes a blunt twice a year

lmao pussy

Addicts are people suffering from legit mental issues, not people who deserve death.

Well, time to change that instead of dumbing them down even more, don't you think? Just look to switzerland. They can buy heavy artilery if they feel like it, but they are also one of the most politically aware people on this planet, voting for every single shit legislation.

Responsibility breeds resposibility, a nanny state breeds stupid bugmen which wait like sheep at the slaughterhouse.

get big and strong op make the prison your bitch

>mental issues
Self chosen. If they don't accept threatment and cause crime, they are criminals. If you can't handle the shit you are taking, you have nobody but yourself to blame. We have tp stop threating people like children. You don't drink a gass of vodka and become alcoholic or takes coke after partying once.

fuck that he should be committing sudoku on top of a mountain rn
i mean thats what i would do

Accepting treatment means recognizing your illness which isnt always possible in the deeply ingrained addicts. They essentially become dopamine slaves to their drug of choice.

>41
>going to prison for 30 years

If you're not trying to run or killing yourself then you're a fucking idiot.

enjoy sharing your cell with more territorial and aggressive convicts

You're naive

Eat as much Indian food as you can. Start right now and keep eating to the moment they book you. Do not shit at all either. The moment you get in prison, find the biggest, blackest thug you can find and shit all over him. If done right you can have a continuous stream of vile shit going for 2 minutes straight. If you do this correctly no one will give you shit and you will win the respect of all the inmates and guards.

>fuck off you conservative moron
>should I be killed?
Yes you need to be stuffed into a fucking oven and incinerated you dirty hippy cunt

Good thing your views are dying out

Doesn't matter if your acting cause crime you are a criminal, having an adddiction only means you get a second chance for treatment as long as your haven't caused much problems. As soon as you do a significant crime )armed robbery) you lose that protection, because your actions might have harmed another person.

Chosing to take drugs is the first step, not accepting the adiction the last one. If you are so weak willed, you will do anything for drugs, in which case you are harmful t society.

Actually I am in psychological therapy for the last 10 years due to addiction and mental issues. So much for naivety. I guess you have written self- responsibility wrong.

>what is incrimination
>what is corruption in general

Laws protects us not only from criminals but from ppl who abuse the system itself

Not in your lifetime matey

Jokes on you. Actually atheistic liberals are dying out due to not having kids.

Where did I say anything against laws, kiddo. Read rge thread before replying.

Actually more and more republicans support the legalization of weed :^)

I'm not even american and don't really care for weed. We can smoke it here everywhere. It only selectes for more self-responsibility if you can take it legally, which is why I am more in favour of legalizationw while also making crimes for financing drugs much more harder. you are the master of your own fate, user.

t.cuck
you forgot to say degenerate, commie and libtard

>If you are so weak willed, you will do anything for drugs, in which case you are harmful t society.

Its not about being "weak willed" its about literally having severe mental issues that drive you to criminality for your fix. If they actually commit crimes they should be jailed and forced into rehab.

>not accepting the adiction the last one

Not accepting addiction isnt a step one willingly takes, its a symptom of their severe mental issues.

Nice meaningless buzzwords user

So, you accept that those issues make you do everything, even harm others. With the same argument you could claim that a rough childhood makes you do things, meaning lower sentances for druggies and single-mothers adults, which is completely absurd.

If someoe can't controll himself or accept help he is only a danger and needs to be put out. Nobody choses to be a single-parent id at least, but taking drugs and getting hooked is purel your own fault and nothing anybody has to pay with their bodily itegrity for.

I I would not haven taken help and mugged someone, I would forgive the person for killing me. You don't get to blame otehrs for your own actions.

Idgaf if you waste your life and brain cells smoking crack as long as your nowhere near me when youre doing it or are under the effects of it.

Im also pretty sure that castle laws apply to cars.