Untitled

?

I hope Ronnie gets impeached for this one.

LOL thread?

You're poring over pages and pages of toasters on Amazon trying to find the appliance with the greatest cost-to-quality ratio, meticulously scanning the reviews in attempt to verify their trustworthiness and competence. You decide, eventually, that you don't need crispy, warm bread. You could definitely use another figurine for your curio cabinet. I mean, who has a Yui Hirasawa figure, but no Ui Hirasawa?

Is this from /toy/?

what are some foods

haha my generation is a bunch of moronic fucking consumers xD amirite

haha sometimes people do irrational things

Cool, a LOL thread on Veeky Forums, I'm game

But that's true. So many people buy the combo meals multiple times a week and then complain about things being too expensive. Maybe if they didn't blow so much money on pointless things and impulse purchases, they could afford the things they really want. Like a place that serves better food.

jej

Ronnie is truly a blessing.

So Relatable LMAO

He spends ages debating purchases in a supermarket because it would be cheaper to make it from scratch. Yet paradoxically is happy to spend even greater sums on food from restaurants which he also could havbe mad ehimself cheaper

i always liked this one

It's true though, you geting mad at it proves he's on point.

I miss those captchas

At first I did not understand, but then I read your explanation. Now, I understand.

Indubitably. I leave you with this upvote as a symbol of our short time together.

I actually found this cute and funny, probably getting too old or something

Just go into your settings and turn on Legacy CAPTCHA

it's all fucking street signs though - you can't get weird phrases anymore

It is cute and funny. Age with grace :)

Thanks, Beth. I needed that one today! God bless.

he's right tbqh