Books where the main character is a Chad?

>“Achilles glared at him and answered, "Fool, prate not to me about covenants. There can be no covenants between men and lions, wolves and lambs can never be of one mind, but hate each other out and out an through. Therefore there can be no understanding between you and me, nor may there be any covenants between us, till one or other shall fall”

>BAD
>MOTHERFUCKER

Flashman

It's this the Butler translation?

My diary desu

this shit needs to get memed

>you and me
You sicken me

Peer Gynt!

Ok then

*I and you

Between you and me is grammatically correct you brainlet.

American Psycho

Hot women throw themselves on him constantly. Lots of sex and misogony. He also constantly focuses on his appearance, working out, and checks his image constantly

Gravithy's rainbow

retard

>>>/reddit/

Beowulf was the original chad

But isn't the whole point of American Psycho that Bateman is deeply insecure and has no lasting sense of self?

Fucking this

You honestly think the typical Chad has lasting sense of self? Also, by the end, he is much more secure and content with his life hence the "THIS IS NOT AN EXIT". He realizes that narcissism and materialism and bloodlust is not an escape from humanity, but rather a lens in which to view it. Chads choose this lens.

someone have the pic from the earlier thread today that got deleted?

A hero of our time

My Diary desu

How many girls have you fucked?

I fuck guys, like a real man

gilgamesh was the first chad, and the ultimate chad. none that came after could compare.
>tfw when you rape so many women and slaughter so many men the citypeople make you their king

If I had a time machine I would go back to Ancient Rome and kill them all in a tank and then show the people who submit to me my iPhone nd show them a funny video on YouTube

/thread

The Three Musketeers. D'Artagnan was Chad af.

epitome of nu-Veeky Forums

He's the weird rich-kid tag-along to his Chad coworkers.

Achilles was /r9k/ as fuck, he sure as hell wasn't a chad.

>Muh hu the king stole mah slave, the one I won, he, he, changed it for one of the same name boo, No! I won't fight, plz let me alone in my tent until book XX. Out I said! Boo boo. Take me to a safe space.