Good morning ckmonglers

Good morning ckmonglers

I hope you slept well

its almost 3 pm

There always has to be some reddit tier attention seeking half-assed 'OC' thread on this board; every day, without fail.

It's about 0845 here and my daughters and fatger in law are hungry

Yes what better way to show your family you care then by filling them up with unhealthy levels of sodium.

Its the low sodium spam and i dont add any to the eggs. Give me a break i worked overnight. My father in law watches them while i sleep.

There is no family user. OP is probably walking around in pajamas laughing to himself thinking this is his big chance to become a famous meme!

There is a family user you can tell which one likes eating daddys cooking

I do add pepper cause otherwise it would be a little bland

Just stop op there are 4 threads like this every day and no one cares. Also don't dox yourself.

Have a great day everyone

KYS

Im done and going to bed goodnight

Spam is such a guilty pleasure of mine, but it needs to be fried more than that.
Your kids are absolutely adorable, but I'm not so sure you should post photos of them here.

They have asian facial features what have you done to your genetics?

Im aware of the psychos and the girls prefer the spam less crisp cause its easier to chew

Do they eat vegetables. I'm pretty sure social services should get involved at this point.

I have squinty eyes but am 100% scotch/norman as far as i know. My wife is english/german

We had veggie lasagna last night

Awful. You're shit at cooking.

Thanks im an RN not a chef

>im an nr so i feel my children plastic cheese and fake processed ham
you should be ashamed of yourself.

Many are not professional chefs and still not shit at cooking like you.

I work in hospice its employmwnt insurance

I need to sleep goodbye friends

>This retard doesn't know about neoteny.
Asian have evolved to look more like children Mr. special needs.

add sushi rice, daikon, and wrap it in seawead OP.
Like image, but with a daikon in it.

wtf is wrong with those scrambled eggs?

>scrambled eggs
It's not quinoa?

>It's not quinoa?
I'm so sorry you had to find out like this.

>I'm so sorry you had to find out like this.
This thread feels like a big lie.

>There always has to be a thread on Veeky Forums where someone actually cooks instead of fantasizing about a Bobby flay reach around
Ftfy

He warmed up some slices of Spam. I'm sure it tasted fine but let's not pretend it's actually "cooking"
I don't mean to talk shit about him, though. It's not like I'm making better threads myself.

Not every meal has to be 5 stars. I'm glad op shared. You don't have to be Reddit to not be a pretentious faggot about every thread is all I'm saying.

There are good OC thread and there are "lol so random shitty cooking" OC threads. This is the latter.