What is the best cuisine and why is it turkish cuisine?

What is the best cuisine and why is it turkish cuisine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfQm4xxr09c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck ethnic cuisine

is this what a vegan's turd looks like

Go back to you boiled carrots then faggot.

No this is how wineleaves filled with a mix of minced meat, onions, parsley made with olive oil looks like.

ikr
and people with accents are dum

Your shit honestly goes green when you eat a lot of these. Also, sarma or whatever they are called can have meat or cheese in them.

>unironically using the term "ethnic" to refer to cuisine.
flyovers, ladies and gentlemen

First, you let them immigrate

Recipe? I have a pot of wineleaves in my basement and I have no idea how to make these. All the legit tutorials are in Turkish.

how do you know they are legit if you don't read turkish you dumb white boi

youtube.com/watch?v=sfQm4xxr09c

Here you go, its a bit different than how I know it to be though.
I have never seen someone put currants or mint in it so you could skip that.

Well I was expecting atleast a few italians or spaniards to dispute my claim.

Because it's a Turkish dish???

You're gonna have to post something that looks more appetizing than that if you want to convince me.

>angry greek noises in the distance

Eagles dont talk to chicken s about flying.

armenian cuisine shits on turk roach

adding ranch to everything is not cuisine

This
You can have dolmades, be proud brown man

He said Armenian not American
Also Georgian>Armenian food, dem khachapuri and chebureki m8 almost makes me want to be a hairy angry churka

so eating shit is better ?fuck off armenian little maggot. Look how small and shitty your insignificant thirdworld country is. I hope the georgians or azeris take of your land to get rid of you for once and for all. Untermensch piece of shit. Spit in your face.

I fucking love basboussa.

Come on Achmed, who are you kidding. You can't even fathom the real culinary joys due to your inbreed religion.

>Implying everything isn't ethnic cuisine

Spoken like the true uncultured swine that you are

>Untermensch
Make Istanbul Constantinopel again. You human roaches need to get the gas as soon as possible.

Turks stole the devine Greek gyros recipe like they stole our islands. They swap pork for chicken, like they swapped Jesus for Mohamed.

>greek orthodox
>better than muslims

Sure thing heretic. How's excommunication from the true Catholic church treating you?

>2017
>still not a sedevacantist

Splitter!
It's humans against mudslimes.

>>unironically using the term "flyover" to refer to somebody that isn't a self loathing urban cuck
Soyboi's, ladies and gentlemen.

lol sounds a typical LA soyboy who is allergic to protein

>Go back to you boiled carrots then faggot.

That's irish ethnic cuisine you dumb nigger

Greeks are Christians? I thought religion kinda died out there.

>language and food are the same thing
you're dumb, faggot.

Are you Chinese or are you ethnic?

How does one even survive if allergic to protein?

Dont care much for Turkey but filled wine leaves are absolute fantastic. I also enjoy ayran very much (pic related). May Turkey find the one and only true savior, Jesus Christs, and repent for its brutal crimes of the past.

>unironically using the word "soyboy" to refer to posters
/pol/tards ladies and gentlemen

look it up in greek.

>being this assblasted
Soyboi's ladies and gentlemen.

>tfw the /pol/acks just look like trashier, unkempt versions of the urbanite soyboys
:thinking:

is it any wonder that "men going their own way"/"blackpill" faggotry is so common among the /pol/s?

>"men going their own way"/"blackpill" faggotry is so common among the /pol/s?
It's not.

That's just more pussy soyboi's posting stupid shit and attributing it to their "enemies", just like the entire "alt-right" meme.

awwww..... you are retarded

>no its a GARNISHED turd
lmao

fucking grape leaves are Turkish?
live in Dearborn and every fucking bakery has these things, meat or vegetarian

delicious!

L-l-look guys, I can try and damage control to not seem retarded, OK?

Middle Eastern food is low quality garbage, Spanish food is supreme.

Had those Dolmas at a Greek restaurant once. They'r really disgusting. The Turkish version tastes better, in my opinion.

I like turkish food

Well your opinion is shit and you're a retard. They taste almost exactly the same with the greek version being better because they pair it properly with greek yogurt instead of relish and pickle by idiotic arabs.

I doubt you've actually had either because there's not much to find disgusting in them. It's just grape leaves, minced lamb, rice, and unoffensive spice.

Iranian food > Turkish "food"

Sarma is fucking shit when it's cold and has no meat in it like the way Persians serve it. My grandma's Lebanese Armenian recipe is fucking amazing though, make it hot, stuff that shit with beef, eat it with some sour cream. Even Armenian dolma is better.