Is he our Guy?

Is he our Guy?
He's extremely comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trRc1_CATfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet hes one of the few Hollywood chefs who has never sexually assaulted someone

I'd bet you are wrong. That Hollywood mindset is a tough one when it gets its claws in you.

He's super nice and positive but i don't like his shows or attitude during filming

i bet he's a massive primadonna asshole irl
what's that pile of slop he's pouring ketchup onto?

T R I P LE D
R
I
P
L
E
D

imagine bothering to dye just the 1/3rd inner part of your beard

Imagine being this user

Definite /ourguy/. He hates the gays and constantly makes sexual jokes when "cream" is used as an ingredient.

imagine being that defensive about your facial hair

i dont understand how u came to this conclusion

I noticed that his beard is shaped to give his neck and chin some definition because he's overweight and blobby. Might've dyed it to distract from his weight also.

no I've heard rumors that that when he references flavor town he's talking about his penis

MADMAN

i swear ive seen a clip of him eat some eggs and spergging out, possibly from his diners drive ins and dives show.
did this happen or am i just imagining it?

wtf i hate guy fieddy now?

you should just learn to hate everyone it will save you time

No. Way.

It's fake and old.

he doesn't like eggs on their own (is fine with them in batters, cakes, recipes etc) but he only sperged out once with the bizarre foods guy as a joke. He will get a bit weird about it sometime like forcing the chef to eat the eggs when they're on a dish, but sometimes he just does it anyways no fucks given.

Genuinely nice guy. Came and cooked a bunch of food for people who lost their homes during the recent wildfires in commiefornia.

>Is he our Guy?
>He's extremely comfy

I like to call him Coke Guy. Loud, obnoxious, a total asshole... the kind of guy you meet in rehab and he's obviously in there for coke.

I can relate. I hate eggs by themselves

It's odd. You'd think the inhumanly fast editing of triple d would make it stressful, but it's comfy

I wonder why he doesn't like them. Seems really childish coming from a television eating man.

Would you eat his donkey sauce

You know what they say;
Frosted Tips,
Big ol' dicks

Guy Fieri has multiple dicks, and they are big.

He seems like a decent guy anyway youtube.com/watch?v=trRc1_CATfo

Yeah he's really cool in that video. His finishing speech is pretty great

Yes Guy is like a cozy pair of slippers on the first snowfall of the year

I just rewatched it and yea, he doesn't bother promoting anything just says 'teach your kids to cook'.

10/10 rocksolid guy. Would get drunk with and then drunken cook with.

>That's dreamy and creamy
The Guy has a gift.

Guy Ferry is based
the early seasons of triple d are much better thought. its just yuppie restaurants now

>B-but user, what the fuck is wrong with you?
No, fuck you. Have some more.

Guy is a cool guy

pre-Madonna*

Heh, I love these.
Does anyone remember the thread with the guy who had a "hammydown" pastamaker? Was a screenshot preserved?

>Hates gays
>Married his sister and her wife at their wedding

user, I...

Fuck off tripfag.

>this thread

He's not using a trip.
Retard.