LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy fuck confirmed for redpilled. you just know he praised lord kek for the white future

He's right though.

youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE

these are the 'real men' today

>bald and chubby
>writes purple florid prose
>larps as a uropeen
Wilde was more masculine.

t. homo

I have realized that every man who complains about "the patsies these days" is secretly and deeply afraid of being a cuckold, of losing his imagined place at the top of the sociofamilial hierarchy, which is itself both a vestigiality and a mirage. Those who swallow the redpill have only woken up into a recursive nightmare of never understanding the fair sex and further alienating themselves from it. The Republican male will only ever attract the most shallow, rote, and uncritcal women, one (or multiple) of which he will lovingly refer to as his (inanimate, non-agent) "trophy wife." His accusations of "beta" and "nu-male" are his dying, frenzied grasps at a reality that never existed--a reality in which he, alone, is the sexual progenitor and moral gatekeeper for the future of the species. Joyce was at his most masculine when writing about Molly's extramarital affairs and fantasies.

>gay virgin writer who wanted to be british
>worshiped as a pinnacle of masculinity
I love Henry James please don't let the frogposters take him from me

He tried to warn us
We didn't listen

t. kike shill

For a hundred years, the jewish-marxist conspiracy has always been the last refuge of the crippled mind.

>the virgin quote

t. Marxist Jew

>we don't know about his sex life so he must have been a gay virgin

This is what happens when you put women in charge of liberal arts

idk those letters sound pretty fucking gay

You find what you want to find

>balding
>fat
>nervous tone
>anxiety over the state of masculinity in the world
Could he project any harder?

>says anything remotely negative about women
>haha look at him balding and fat hahah, look at his bodily imperfections everyone

Are these threads some kind of performance art between a collaborative group of posters because they always seem to have almost the exact same posts

>about women
He was talking about effeminate men, you illiterate mongoloid. And yes, a fat, balding gay man complaining about the fall of his own idealized version of historical masculine identity is silly and almost entirely based out of insecurity.

Welcome to Veeky Forums

By comparing them to women.

pic related.

>He was talking about effeminate men, you illiterate mongoloid.

Fucking retard

moral presumptuousness is rife here

A criticism rooted in a deep cultural disdain for women and femininity in general.

And for good reason.

Applies to less than 0.1% of the population, and appeals to a demographic of talentless fedoras who feel superior to "normie pigs" who feel a rightful disdain for their autism and general social dysfunction. True renegade geniuses that change the world and revolutionize their art are few and far between.

Oh woah, you're totally so cool and above it all user. Its great to have some advice on safe thinking from you so I don't end up a bitter loser on an internet forum

DO NOT REPLY TO THE SHILLS.

He's absolutely right and you know it.

>Veeky Forums
>not a herd mentality hivemind

>le ironic reply
Where was I wrong? Justify your bitterness however you'd like, but don't drag the rest of us down in the mud pit alongside you.

Its sarcasm not irony retard

Nietzsche did it first.

Fuck the French, Foucault in particular.

Actually, he was pretty fit almost up until the day he died. His brother was in awe of his certainty, his titanic will, his early successes. ..I don't guess it's so amazing that the resident aliens on this board have tons of shit to spew about an author they know almost nothing about. Etc.

The idiocy here is that they think c l a s s c o n s c i o u s n e s s has not already been gobbled up like the gobbledygoop it is. How can we pretend to be cool if all we say is the same stuff as our 60+ old hippie professors.

>Let your wife be a cuck, goy

His brother wasn't an effeminate beardlet manchild though.

Yet Henry was the source of his competitive angst his entire life long. Go figure. Or read Richardson's William James, rather. Henry's not the man (you) so badly want him to be, or not be.

>Let your wife be a cuck

Thats, not how it works dude