If Italians hate American style pizza so much, why is there Pizza Hut in Italy?

If Italians hate American style pizza so much, why is there Pizza Hut in Italy?

Check mate.

Because there are plebs everywhere.

Tourism.

American pizza is revolting. All that fucking grease. Cant beat a proper neapolitan pizza

Judging by the way Italians speak about pizza you'd think they fancy themselves anything other than greasy, hairy, Mediterranean plebians. They're a step above Greeks.

no one gives a fuck about your cheese and tomato and wooded bread you fucking Wog cunt. We want toppings and taste. Keep your shitty 'we wuz pizza kangz' pizza in naples and suck each other's hairy dicks while we enjoy the evolved version.

I want to try a classic pizza, I've never been a fan of heavy toppings, I prefer basic cheese
but I also live in a ghetto with no Italian places nearby except I guess olive garden

>hurr durr I like fat, greasy garbage and sperg out like a retard on Veeky Forums
Protip, Im not an italian.

"protip" we can tell dickhead. "nothing beats a neapolitan pizza" spoken like a nonce who has experienced it once like all the hoes that talk about how good skydiving is.

The same reason there's pizza chains in New York. Most of their business comes from large orders rather than individuals. Other pizza places can't do what these chains can do and keep the taste consistent.

>Im fucking plying that the originators of modern civilization and the creators of philosophy, theater, and poetry are somehow beneath a race of long nosed latin barbarians who could only steal that which they were too stupid to invent for themselves.

Aw, looks like someone doesnt get to experience new things and is a little jealous. But no you brainlet, I eat neapolitan pizza quite often. Make it myself too in a woodfire occasionally. It's really not some sort of ultra exclusive niche food. Not everyone lives the sheltered autistic life.

>he hasn't experienced a lot more than you think

Mate i never said i haven't had neapolitan pizza. the fact you are so obsessed with it is humorous as fuck. Many . Many people who are not brainwashed by a forced sense of tradition enjoy the other pizza solely because it too is woodfired but has more toppings and is better tasting. I make woodfire pizza at least 3x a week squirt. Not everyone lives the NEET 1x overseas to italy i am a manlet life.

Yes, they stole your airplanes, trains, farming systems, and usable copper pipes.

Holding up Rome/Italy is like holding up ancient anywhere as an example of civilization, it involved lots of whipping poor people and very little innovation.

>sense of tradition
So it's not even 'merely pretending' at this point. You bore me. Im just gonna skip ahead a few steps and call you a fucking retard who should do us all a favor and kill himself.

the classic NEET " KYS RETARD" no need to formulate any actual rebuttals.

Because American pizza is better? Honestly, more style, more variety. Cheap stuff is cheap, the higher endthe stuff is miles better than the authentic garbage they put out in Italy.

You've never been to Italy, have you?

fuck your wide eyed tourist taste

Fine I'll indulge you one last time before again telling you to off yourself.

You start by completely sperging out in , effectively eliminating any sensible discussion on the matter. Going far beyond simple ad hominems and insulting italians (for whatever reason).

Then you follow up with a completely retarded analogy about 'some girls skydiving', erroneously attributing some kind of esoteric attribute to the consumption of neapolitan pizza.

Not content with being a complete and utter dumbass, you follow up with this beauty about tradition, because reasons? I dont prefer neapolitan because of chronological order, I prefer it because it's not a greasy mess. Which incidentially I mentioned in my first post.

So again, you're a retard and you should, in all honesty, kill yourself.

I have. Not impressed. Parents took me on vacation to rome a year ago. The pizza was alright, nothing I'd travel all the way to Italy for. Could find better pizza near Newport Beach. Though it's really expensive.

why do you think other pizza is a greasy mess? That is your point? Have you ever had a decent pizza outside of naples? And i dont mean that to say naples is the best i mean.... worldwide... have you not had a pizza you liked more?

Ive had plenty of decent pizza worldwide. Neapolitan in this context refers to a specific type of pizza. It's not bound to geography (thankfully). I dislike the 'american' (Ill generalize for simplicity) version because it's overloaded with ingredients causing it to become a soggy and greasy mess. I dont mind different topics, but often times it completely ruins the balance of flavors and more importantly, the texture of the entire pizza.

Am I the only retard that enjoys most pizza types?
>Been to Italy and more importantly Croatia (where locals will argue their pizza is better than italian pizza because better cheese ect.)
>Been to East coast
>Been to Detroit
They are all delicious senpai, why the hate?
Neapolitan is bomb but not very filling. You either have to eat a whole pie yourself or pregame a salad. But salads are for fags...
>Costco pizza is the best pizza in the world

surely there is a balance? the place i know that is just out of delivery range is not even woodfire just a thin base and excellent well accompanied toppings. By no means is it neapolitan or american it is by far the best pizza i can remember having though

Today's my first time going to this place, Veeky Forums. What am I in for?

you better shit before you get there because they don't want to get their dicks dirty

Bit rude desu, dont ever visit us.

thank you for the culture your ancestors like 1000yrs ago bestowed upon us. You haven't given us shit apart from jersey shore and sleazy faggot cunts and massive hair eugene levy looking bitches. So no. Fuck you. Evolution has occurred and you were not deemed necessary.

Innovation expands with communication. There's not all that much the romans, or any ancient civilization, could do when ideas can only travel about as fast as a horse.

Did your crush have an italian boyfriend? You seem awfully triggered by italy.

my crush was italy until i grew up . when will you?

Maybe you should grow up some more then.

They probably use fresh mozarella. Fresh mozzarella doesn't leak as much grease onto the pizza. The shit they use at american pizza joints generally has a lot of oil in it, and more cheese is seen as more valuem

Lol, you're so bitter

kiss my lips but don't look at me faggot

Better question: Why would anyone care what the italians think when they aren't relevant anymore and American pizza is inherently superior?

>Why does this sound like some hipster bullshit you'd find in Williamsburg?
>Because it is

its actually a front for a pedo ring

This, although ny pizza is okay too

There isn't?

I've had the worst pizza of my entire life in Naples, Italy. They put fries and hotdogs on it and I was appalled.

The best pizza I've ever had was in Jakarta Indonesia. Like what?