Unitaskers are a waste of mo-

>unitaskers are a waste of mo-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaat_masala
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They say air fryers don't result in the same taste as proper deep frying. I'd still kind of like to try it because I like the idea of not wasting so much oil.

You can re-use deep frying oil many many times user.

ney

No you can't that's how you get diabetes retard

-nica's time because if she brings me some air baked shit I'm going to give her a second black eye. Stupid woman.

who the fuck cares what alton brown says? he's not even a chef, his recipes are trash

>

he also has a whole new type of aids

for you

One of the most overrated cooking personalities ever. Why do people take his word as gospel?

so uh whys it take like 45 minutes to "fry up" some chicken drumsticks?

takes two minutes in oil

Stop falling for the chink meme. You probably already have a convection oven.

>takes two minutes in oil
It also adds a shit load of calories.

Can you air fry in a convection oven? How does that work? Just spray oil on the food and bake it? Doesn't seem the same somehow.

That’s exactly how op image works

It doesn't circulate the oil somehow?

Depends on your system and what you are frying. If you have a dedicated deep fryer and can keep the oil clean yeah you can get some extra use out of it to a point, but you still need to add newer oil.

For the average person who only occasionally deep fries it is very wasteful and annoying to deal with the large amounts of oil used.

You can do the same in a convection oven, while doing a bunch of other stuff as well.

>not exercising
>eating french fries so frequently, you worry about how many calories are in them

I agree that he is an immense faggot.

You can reuse oil for months regardless of what you are cooking. You do need to filter it after every use. That's just pouring it through a metal sieve.

>no don't add food to my food! I want to eat less filling food that is nutritionally worth nothing at all

I bet your drain your bacon on paper towels.

Not him, but that's one of the worst insults I've ever seen on this board. You'd have to be an extremely radical soccer mom who gets her nutrition "science" from "Good Housekeeping" to do that.

whats the point of an air fryer when you can just put frozen frenchfries on a baking sheet and pop it in the oven?

That's what I always do, but most brands of frozen fries don't taste very good. They either come out soggy or burned.

>He cooks his bacon

>You can reuse oil for months

Some newfag out there will probably fall for this

is it possible to deep-fry lentils?
should I batter them first or would a light dusting of flour be fine?
how about spices? what seasoning pairs well with them?

Probably. I know you can roast chickpeas. Just don't try to fry dry lentils because they'll stay hard, you have to use cooked lentils. Don't need to batter or flour them, although the flour might not be a bad idea if they're too wet.

I'd use something like this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaat_masala
You'll probably want something sour to balance out the starch and fat, the mango powder in that would be good for this. But anything with a bit of sourness will probably be okay.

oil is a better conductor of heat than air, so real frying cooks faster than "air frying"

Ever worked in a restaurant that has fryers?
You drain the fat through a filter into a big pot or canister, put it in fridge, next day you put it back in.
Rinse and repeat until it turns nasty and doesnt fry as well anymore.

All these /ck niggers with no fucking clue about a kitchen except microwaving their favourite hungry man and then making hungry man generals abotu your favourite kind of sodium overdose.
retards.

Newfags who believe this shit please post your results. It's been months since ths place gave me a laugh.