So which one of you hkv’s is this?

So which one of you hkv’s is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.cleveland19.com/story/37060703/college-student-arrested-tried-to-trade-chicken-alfredo-sprite-for-sex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK FAGGOT

Why is that a crime?

The Alfredo sauce turned out to be store brand ranch dressing. The Sprite was probably a generic brand too, but lemon lime sodas all taste the same.

Paying for sex is illegal in the free land of amerika

What's the difference between this and a dinner date that ends in sex?

exchanging currency, goods or services for sex constitutes solicitation of prostitution in many municipalities

So if my girlfriend lets me do her in the butt because I cooked her a really nice meal I'd be breaking the law.
Land of the free indeed.

This guy gets it.

>So if my girlfriend lets me do her in the butt because I cooked her a really nice meal I'd be breaking the law.
No one has been arrested for fucking their girlfriend consensually. Prostitution implies that your relationship with said person is simply an exchange of money or other value for sex. Why are we pretending that America is the only country were prostitution is illegal? I'm sure there's a nice wikipedia list you can pull up.

>Why are we pretending that America is the only country were prostitution is illegal?
It's not, there's lots of other countries where it is illegal, like Iran, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Russia, etc.

>tfw when american and just want to easily hire ugly whores to jingle my dangle

Nobody said the US is the only place where this bullshit law is in effect.
I just think that voluntary exchange between two adults should be no business of the State.
Do you disagree?

You forgot almost all of Southeast Asia, but it's a good thing you conveniently remembered North Korea. Faggot.

Personally, no I don't disagree. But I don't let it bother me in the slightest because prostitutes are for incels. Also they tend to make any area they occupy look shittier than the rest of the city.

fuck you guys not just getting a list

>illegal to buy sex, legal to sell sex
For some reason this makes me angrier than outright banning it.

it's a war on men

I fail to see how a bad dinner date is prostitution.

>No one has been arrested for fucking their girlfriend consensually.
People have gotten arrested just for getting into arguments with their girlfriend, because it's always the man who is wrong, so if anybody ever SUSPECTS it, the man gets detained.
I assume you've never gone to a hospital with your girlfriend? They basically interrogate the shit out of her insisting that you beat the shit out of her or are somehow responsible for her injuries, and she's just "not admitting to it because she feels trapped"

Oh look, girls. We have a "the casting couch is ok because it's part of a contract" Weinstien sympathizer.

>that Nevada-shaped green

I don't sympathise with Weinstein but I honestly don't sympathise with the prostitutes who fucked him either.
You and I both managed got on without fucking an old Jew for a job, don't we? These women did it because they wanted the high-paying jobs, and they got them.

I feel sorry for the drugaddicted girls who have to sell themselves on the street because there's nothing else for them to do, but Emma Watson? She wasn't about to starve in a gutter.

>prostitution is legal in Turkey
Huh. That ain't gonna last too much longer.

But that's exactly what marriage is

You think there's a change coming that will make it illegal to sell a woman's body as a commodity?

i think the entirety turkey is going to be a shiny glass mirror in the next 365 days

at least i genuinely hope so

7up tastes better than Sprite

It was cop catfishing as a 15yo boy.

Turkey is growing steadily more theocratic. It continuing to be a secular country is highly in question at the moment. And prostitution will very likely be on the chopping block as a result.

alfredo and sprite...not tendies and mountain dew....yeah. not Veeky Forums

Soliciting for sex is big time nono. It's very hard to tax this sort of thing.

It's because it's absolutely haram.

You are supposed to trade 50% or more of your life time earnings for sex, otherwise it's illegal

m.cleveland19.com/story/37060703/college-student-arrested-tried-to-trade-chicken-alfredo-sprite-for-sex

Did anyone read the article? He tried fucking a 15 year old boy.

slow your fucking roll with the crazy talk, ese

>Turkey is growing steadily more theocratic.
No it isn't. It's just Erdogan virtue-signalling to AKP drones. It's less about religion than
>muh ottoman empire
>muh good old days when Turkey was a superpower
>muh FETO

Isn't that called dating?

what's wrong with that cat?

OK, so I ran into a full article about this today and he was apparently trying to buy that sex off a 15-year-old. That certainly changes matters a bit.

This, he wasn’t even arrested for soliciting. He just was arrested for trying to fuck a minor and was bringing some snacks over

I broke my exgf hand and then took her to a hospital, not once was I suspected of anything, she just said she fell down. Then again, I dont live in burgerland

why would you get arrested for that?

chicken alfredo and a sprite sounds like 50% of that dude's lifetime earnings

Why is that illegal? Is chicken alfredo any different than the promise that he's a rich doctor? I will never understand sex laws. You can tell a girl whatever lie you want to trick her into bed, but don't you DARE bring up chicken alfredo!

WAITAMUNITEHERE

Are you telling me that the article headline wasn't entirely straightforward and truthful?!?!

I'm sure that was just an honest mistake and not some manner of attempt to manipulate people.
A journalist wouldn't do that.