What are the best chips?

I don't give a fuck if they're unhealthy, I love them. Pic-related is a Michigan brand that makes great barbecue chips.

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/2012/09/we-taste-every-flavor-of-zapps-potato-chips.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also a Michigander, these are fantastic.

Never seen those before, m8. I live in Detroit.

Is this strictly for potato chips or for any chip-snacks?

If it's the latter, the answer is this.

They are made in Tiffin, Ohio I live in south eastern Michigan and we just got them not too long ago Hopefully they creep up your way because they are fantastic.

They look good, my fatass is going to order some bags off their website.

zapp's is my favorite brand, when i was a fat fuck and i had a job i'd frequently order boxes of them online. they have these dill pickle flavored chips that are fantastic, plus an all-dressed-esque flavor called voodoo, and a spicy version of voodoo, and all their other flavors i've tried are really good too.

you can get them at ike's sandwiches, if you happen to be near one of those

here's a nice overview of their flavors seriouseats.com/2012/09/we-taste-every-flavor-of-zapps-potato-chips.html

I like ms Vickie's. Also a tip for you lads, put the chips in the freezer and eat them frozen. Makes them way better for whatever reason.

Grippos BBQ tater chips r pretty good. mmhmm

The only reason Ohio hasn't been firebombed.

Better Made is about as good as they get.
Fritos are nice too.

t. michigander

This

You've never had pic related then. It's better than any Better Made chips.

Jalapeno and cheddar cheetos.

Michigan seems like chip heaven. I live in Mass and there are hardly any regional chips that I can think of. Cape Cod is ok I guess but nothing special. I like the Hawaiian brand of chips, they have a habanero and mango flavor that is great, but very spicy. They're hard to find near me but I've seen them at World Market.

Single handedly the single hottest chip ever conceived.

They less balsier bagged version is pretty damn hot.

Also Hot Mama's

Purists may say they're not chips, but this is objectively the correct answer

Michigan is pretty great when it comes to the chip selection.

not saying they are the best, but bought a bag last night and ate them before I did some serious drinking

they are tasty

but these will always be Better Made
Q. E. D.

This shit right here, Hokkaido Honey Butter potato chips.