Be literally me

>be literally me
>believe in Santa Claus until 11 or 12 years old, far longer than any of my peers
>classmates and adult media covertly consumed repeatedly tell me he's a hoax but feel there's no reason to distrust my parents
>eventually come around to their viewpoint
>tell parents i know he's a fake and they finally admit to having purchased all of those presents
>develop profound intellectual insecurity as a result of feeling like i'd been duped for so long
>years pass
>decide to study Jung
>realize that Santa Claus is a mythic reflection of our collective unconscious which underpins and structures the very fabric of reality
>thereby making Santa Claus more real than reality itself
>mfw younger me is completely and totally vindicated by the genius of Carl Jung

anyone else ever been /vindicated/ by a thinker?

Other urls found in this thread:

sccs.swarthmore.edu/users/00/pwillen1/lit/borg&i.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b-bump

>taking the Santa isn't real bluepill
pleb

>be literally me
>sometimes I can be figuratively me, literally someone else, or figuratively someone else
>but in this case, i am literally me
>anyway here's a story about how much of a faggot i am

oh, this thread again

This. The true redpill is realizing that Santa is connected to the fairy realm, which still maintains a presence in the waking world up in far northern Europe, particularly in the Nordic countries.

How new can you be

this is your brain on jung

I too was a late believer, user. Was heckled and mocked but bit my lip like Ahab and weathered the storm until breaking down one day and having a sobbing fit in front of my mother. From that time to this I have felt no resentment, strangely enough.

sccs.swarthmore.edu/users/00/pwillen1/lit/borg&i.htm

lol I bet you think you are you rn

i'm sorry user but jung is a total fraud and i would respect an adult that still believes in santa claus more than an adult that buys the theories of jung

it was a long time ago and i've realized the errors in my thinking. Santa IS real, as the op irrefutably proves.

St Nicholas is a genuine historical figure.

Santa is a Coke narketing tool, you stupid capitalist retard

>and i would respect an adult that still believes in santa claus more than an adult that buys the theories of jung

kek

>Santa isn't real

>i'm newcancer and think greentexting magically makes my blogposts more interesting

It actually does though

GTFO Scrooge !

>be me
>remember never truly believing in yuledorf
>wasn't brought up with religion or told to believe anything seriously
>4 years old, pulled the string holding santa's beard
>6 years old, told by sister there's a old guy in sky called god
>lol, wut
>bullying religious people on early youtube, as a young teenager
>could literally not comprehend a belief in anything supernatural cause I was never truly told about it

>Yet, as a child, I feared the darkness in the almost closed closet on the other side of my room
>Every night even in late childhood I had to get up and close that fucking closet door

>Eventually I reasoned away my fears by 12
>Half a decade of depression thanks to this Pure Reason™
I must have killed something inside
Gonna go and read Kant

>Gonna go and read Kant

Now thats a good idea

Do yoi think believers dont get afraid of the dark? Not all feqrs are purely based on apirituality or reasoning, someare are just subconscious and nonsensical.

Why do people always disparage blogposting? It would be annoying if that's what everyone posted all the time, but a blogpost once in a while is fine.

Better safe than sorry faggot

Is it?

>tell parents i know he's a fake and they finally admit to having purchased all of those presents

Kek, do Americans actually do this?

Even if it isn't, its better safe than sorry faggot

You know they came here after 2011 when they begin with ">be me". You fags don't even know how to greentext correctly.

>even if it isn't it is
I bet you think Veeky Forums is invaded by /pol/ and DFW is good.

Its not that I think those things are true, its that we have a responsibility to assume so

Nah I milked that shit as long as possible

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums is and always has been a traditionalist board and that right wing troglodytes are preferable to left wing troglodytes

>we have a responsibility to assume so
Says fucking who? Do you not see how this is intellectually dishonest for a literature board?

My point is I believed in an evil in the darkness of my closet, despite not believing in anything else.
Obviously primal fear taking control.
And I vanquished it, then made a connection with decimating my fears and becoming a depressed nihilistic cunt.

Alright Schlomo, you've had enough take a hike kike

>Assume everyone is /pol/ and if you disagree with me you're Jewish
So this is what shilling looks like

I don't think you're actually Jewish, I just think I've a responsibility to assume so when you talk like a nasty shyster

2011 was 6 years ago man

You people are even worse than /pol/

>oy vey its like anudda holocaust!

that's why i began with ">be literally me" :)

When I was waiting for school to start (parents always dropped me off at school early), a kid was telling us how Santa came through and bought him the complete Exodia; everyone around ripped him a new one, and he defended Santa until the bell rang for class.

Was that you?

How does it feel knowing that the kid who was 'ripped a new one' was ultimately closer to the truth than you and your cohorts?