Do brits really eat this?

O B E S E D
B
E
S
E
D

Is that a turkey neck?

do brits really fry fruit, fungi, beans, and blood as a part of a balanced breakfast?

Definitely the neck of some bird.
I don't feel comfortable feeding my dog any kind of bird bones but I guess a raw neck probably would be pretty safe.
She'd certainly devour it in seconds.

Oh man, I could fucking destroy that thing right now.
Never had a full English.
Well I've never had blood sausage anyway. Obvious I've had everything else.

>never had blood sausage
Lad, it's wonderful. People get turned off because of the name but it's so great. Rich and flavourful.

if you want to slight british food, look at pie and mash, or mushy peas. their commoner food from the industrial revolution is truly abysmal

>peas

Too healthy for Americans with all that veg in it.

>it's not real
Thank fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=YT5kI3zJFmA

What's the angle here, why shit on what is essentially stew in pastry with a side of mashed potato but not some meme "eww icky" food like jellied eels? Is it pretension perhaps, disliking something perceived as unusual would give you pleb points whereas disliking pies is patrish?

>This is what bongs consider health food

dogs can safely eat raw bones, they will digest properly, cooked bones can be dangerous though

you guys are obsessed with british cuisine, every country has shitty dishes or weird foods.

only bad thing in the picture is the shitty processed cheese which is american, you mong.

stargazy pies are just like fish pies, they both taste really nice, fish heads taste richer than the rest of the meat, they're slightly off-putting visually though.

looks like dog food senpai.

clearly you haven't tried blood pudding since it actually tastes nice and goes well with the components of a full english breakfast, it is not a balanced breakfast in any fucking way, it is a comfort food you have every once in a while.

plebs need to check themselves desu, your attempts at stereotyping british cuisine just makes you look like the retards you are.

>anglos in charge of food

peas are a vegetable, low in calories, full of vitamins and are a great source of fiber.

Whats health food for amerifats? bland flavourless pucks in cum-looking gravy?

> Doesn't just take the b8 once, but goes back for fourths.
Brits truly are the irl hobbits.

Thanks for your post. I enjoyed reading the defence.

Lime here, no we don't, and that looks revolting

>all these under 18s ITT that haven't seen the fast show
Reeee get off my board

Lol. Look at the little effeminate britqueers try and defend themselves. Didn't you learn that doesn't work when America had to come save your grandfathers from their root cellars while Hitler bombed them? xD

Shut up, Cleetus. Don't you have a cousin to fuck?

Settle down, Nigel. Shouldn't you be protecting your women from refugees instead of bickering with the leaders of the Anglophonic world on an American site?

This. I'm from Portugal and live in London, I find their eating habits and "restaurants" fucking appalling.

Well go eat in the Portuguese wine cellar in Kentish town and get Portuguese food cooked by Portuguese and anglo people then with a killer wine list. dick head, that's the joy of London such a prick thinking there are no good restaurants.

Go home and eat your fucking tarts and your white port if it's so horrible here

December is a time for Yuletide Cheesy peas ya numpty.

youtube.com/watch?v=KHG9WAqAE_Q

no

Cállate, José. ¿No tienes un césped para cortar?

>fried beans
Retard.

Then fucking leave you foreign bastard

do brits really eat this?

Who's going to clean the toilets if he goes home?

do brits really eat this??

the Polish?

Nah, they've definitely got to go back.
Slavic monkeys.

Do Brits really eat this?

My grandfather used to chase my cousins and I around with a pig snout over his nose at my familie's annual pig roast. I miss that old bastard.

Fampai, your autism is showing.

Holy shit I thought those where pretzels with cinnamon on them

I thought they were misshapen potato smiley faces...

I would eat this gladly, the only way I don't think someone would was if they didn't eat meat. Full English is pretty based.