What should I make in my new $250 toaster oven?

What should I make in my new $250 toaster oven?

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/03/dinner-tonight-jacques-pepins-quick-roasted-chicken-recipe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boil some water

Aww, I was going to say pineapple upside down cake but you ruined it.

'za

Cook a klondike bar you fat fuck.

>$250 for a toaster oven
>$30 toaster oven from walmart does the exact same thing

Lol, what a stupid waist of money

Toast a $100 bill you ninny

Seeing as you're from Australia, maybe cook up some sausages.

It's a Breville convection toaster oven you pleb.

Underrated

An entire midsection of money?

this or some soup

a dead chicken

In other words, a fancy and overpriced toaster oven.

melted klondike bars

and? you can buy convection toasters for $30. for $250 it had better be a full IR baking convection oven with steaming option

>you can buy convection toasters for $30.
No you can't. You can buy toasters pretending to be true convection ovens at that price point. It's as absurd as comparing some shitty as-seen-on-tv Walmart knife to a restaurant quality chef's knife.

yeah, but it's a fucking toaster, not a knife. Like just use a regular oven bro lmao.

back in the 1970s when basically nobody had microwaves, my father purchased himself one when he went to college. he didn't know what the fuck he was doing and tried to cook a whole chicken in one by leaving it on for something like 35 minutes. shit game out like a chicken made out of kiln dried wood.

Spatchcock a chicken. It's perfect for it, trust me.

he must've had a toaster and not a countertop oven. The oven in OP's pic is an actual oven and can do all things an oven can do.

Try making an upside down cake.

Convection ovens are GOAT for baked goods. Especially cookies, because you can use more than one level. Make some gingerbread cookies

What the fuck are those symbols?

the entire

How'd it turn out? I've got a toaster oven instead of a regular oven and I've always wanted to spatchcock a chicken

Best chicken I've ever eaten to be honest. I have a few recipes.

This is the piri piri version of Jacque Pepin chicken. There are others. You REALLY need to get a digital thermometer and test to 165 degrees f deep in the breast.

Piri piri Chicken

2 tbsp McCormicks piri piri blend
3 tbsp Olive oil
1 tsp Herbes de Provence (thyme or Italian blend may work)
2 tbsp White wine vinegar
1 tsp Salt
4 Garlic Cloves minced/finely chopped

optional:

Liquid Macarico piri piri hot sauce to taste (approx. 2tsp)

mix well

Use Jacques Pepin recipe for application instructions and cooking.

btw, ALWAYS use spanish garlic on everything. That's a deal breaker on every recipe. It's sweet, without miserable chemical flavours. Always use red garlic.

This is more important than any other culinary tips. Use this.

that sounds excellent I'll have to give it a go. with the garlic though, the stuff I have is like the garlic on the left where the leaves? have a hint of red but the cloves themselves are only slightly pink. how important is this?

no they're just big cloves, not usually very red. just make sure its' spanish garlic. They're never that red.

oh ok that's good I've never seen garlic that red before lol. thanks for the recipe though m8 I'll definitely be giving it a try

Just rub that shit all over the bird top and bottom, under the skin. I served that at a family function and people picked at it till it was dead.

Never even heard of spanish garlic. Is this easy to find in US grocery stores?

It really should be. It's a cold weather garlic, you can grow across America and Canada. Just don't get white garlic in those nets anymore, I implore you. Garlic Roja is sooooo much better in your food.

lucky I'm cooking for myself haha

seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/03/dinner-tonight-jacques-pepins-quick-roasted-chicken-recipe.html

I'd go with 400F so shit doesn't smoke, but it's up to you.

BTW you can use the Broil setting on those Brevilles to crisp shit up.

What can you fit in there even?. two apples?.

Ran to the kitchen to take a picture of mine.

toast

Tendies and/or hot pockets. You do have enough GBP, right?

probably not. he couldn't afford a proper oven and thought including the price in the OP would impress people.

Why are reditors always such massive faggots?
>huuur ya gotsta use da "Spanish" garlic

Fucking absolutely pathetic

I have the smaller version of that toaster oven without convection. It's pretty good at everything except making toast.

is that even spatchcocked? Looks like a normal roast chicken, did you break the breast bone?

You know what they say, "All toasters toast toast."

Why would you put toast in a toaster? i thought it came out as toast.

you should make....a return because those are useless

>ovens are useless
found the non-cook

I rarely use my toaster oven. What exactly does this one do that makes it worth $250?

>What exactly does this one do that makes it worth $250?
Works like a small convection oven. WTF are you expecting? Do you not know what an oven does?

>$250 for a toaster

Wtf? Niggah you can get a cheap full sized range for slightly more than that. You done got (((took))).

You can't fool me Australian

sucks your toaster isn't awesome OP

I'm angry!@

>no deep fryer