For Mi, it's the Goreng; the best instant noodles

For Mi, it's the Goreng; the best instant noodles.

pretty good but i prefer these

Mi goreng is king of widely available instant noodle.

The beef rendang flavor is terrible, but regular, hot n spicy, and bbq chicken are pretty good. love a runny yolk fried egg over the noodles.

In Australia it's nissin tonkotsu in the green packet.

Oh you.

Maybe in the shitty flyover state you live in, Cletus from Townsville.

The only time flyover shitflinging is true is in australia.

Shin Ramyun and samyung are better.

I wish there were more noodle in the package.
It always end up a bit too salty.

Halve the pack
The ones who buys that pack is either a weeb or a stupid goyim for shelling out 2$ for a packet of instant ramen

Meant halve the spice pack

>melbourne
You cunts are hopeless

not as salty as this bogan

they are like 70 cents where I live tho

tonkotsu is the only good Nissin flavor btw

i agree that melbourne is the nicest place to live/visit in australia, but why sydney over brisbane? literally nothing happens in sydney apart from
>wow look its the opera building with the weird shape
>wow look its a big old metal bridge
>wow look its some old rotting building from the 1800's
Brisbane is nice for the same reason as melbourne(but to a lesser degree):
>cosmopolitan food, high quality authentic food from around the world on every street corner
>nice modern buildings, art, architecture, city design
>clean, not overcrowded, also cheaper

I'm a flyover (not yet escaped Adelaide) and Indomie is a staple here. What piece of shit abo town in the outback doesn't have it?

Indomie is the fucking best

I'm too poor for mi goreng.
I get this shameful stuff instead.

You know. Im in usa i bought. These of Amazon like a whole box. They are good. But they always make me have to take a shit. Yet the ma ma noodles from Cambodia don't. Im not sure if it's all the salt. Or the black seasoning maybe even the noodles. But i only eat 1 pack at a time now. Im use to replacing entire meals with just 2 packages of X noodles hit with these there are consequences

i add frozen peas, then split the noodles in half down at the single connected end, then split those two "single" noodle "panels" into halves again, so the noodles are small enough to mix in better with peas, and you get a bit of each on each bite easier

well you don't buy a larger version

t. burger edition
noone else needs that many kilojoules in one meal

I just ate a packet of Mi Gorang for the first time in years. I put some green beans in the pot while it was boiling.
While I was eating it I was just thinking "you have no business being this good"

eh not really, it was 1.5x more than normal size

this is the only option

no fucking mess, you can easily add in some finely chopped pan fried chicken to it yourself while it's microwaving and don't you fucking dare forget the fresh pepper.

I do miss the seperate little packets of dried cabbage and those little balls of mystery protein, i think they removed them because people were just so fucking lazy to do that one step themselves or something. or maybe its just their laziness. whatever. this is the superior instant anything, deal with it.

Cook two packs of noodles, use only one pack of spices.

>publix stopped selling everything nissin
>walmart only sells teriyaki flavors
>several other good instant noodle brands seem to have vanished altogether

am i going to have to eat real food now

add vegetables

only if you add peas and strain the noodles first and not be an insufferable faggot who soups it up

why are the teriyaki flavors so intensely shit?
jesus christ. it's going to be one of those things where i think i hate it until i actually have genuine teriyaki

>there are people who don't strain their Mi Goreng
wtf the liquid spice packet isn't even water soluble

DO NOT EAT THIS GARBAGE

The Indonesians hate Australia and Australians. the flavour sachet is extremely carcinogenic. there are much better options that aren't harmful to you. please do not eat this stuff

ive found that you can find other flavors in the 99cent store or dollar tree

I'm not in Ausfailia. I'm in the US and the FDA sets strict limits on TBHQ content. I can only assume that's what you're referring to.

This. I can confirm. My emu died after I feed it two packs migoreng everyday.

the patrician instant noodle

Speaking of instant noodles, anyone ever have these? Are they any good?

I quite like spicy food and I really want to try these if they are as spicy as the rest of the internet claims they are, but they are pretty expensive. I can get mi goreng for like 40 cents a package, and these go for several dollars per package. They better be damn spicy and damn tasty if they are like 5 bucks per package man

>samyung
Everyone seems to like this stuff but it tastes like medicine to me.

Shin is pretty good though.

Best noodles coming through.

I've had the original single spicy version. It's one of my favorites and I usually buy it for myself after exams as a treat. I think I'll buy a pack of these as a present for finishing finals. I hope they're as spicy as advertised.

Nice, good to know. Thanks user.

Patrician choice coming through

it's nice my mouth was cucked though

>crush up your noodles in the bag
>open it and pour in the spices
>close the bag and shake it really hard until your crushed noodles are completely covered in the spices.
>eat it dry

Anybody else do this? Everyone did this at my school.

Its spicy. Not very tasty though IMO. Its twice as spicy as shin but has a much inferior flavor though personally. If you like seaweed and seed flavor it may be your thing because thats really all the flavor it has. I didnt eat my last two I bought. Ill use the noodles and the spice packet and flavor it myself.

Did this in school too, we would go buy it and then sit at some secluded outdoor staircase in the city and eat 'em.

The seaweed flavor is so fucking strong. Everyone who hypes this shit up is insane.

those are fucking expensive

i don't get this flyover meme, now it's also being applied t australia??? someone please educate me, although being Veeky Forums i already know its going to be something stupid

Agreed it tastes like seaweed and thai pepper. I personally want something more flavorful.

I mean its like 3$ for a meal that doesn't taste like dogshit

It's not a Veeky Forums meme.

It's just what coastal city people call the middle, non coastal states because they literally only see them while flying over to the opposite coast. (NY to LA, for example).

Applying it to Australia is a meme because there's only one relevant coast.

Darwin?

Best ramen in bongland.

Nahh we have Shin Ramyun in bongland too.

Good ol spicy stir fred

Lol no, its utter shite

They're pretty fucking amazing. The new sichuan hot chicken noodles are probably the best though. They come in a purple packet and some people falsely label them as 4x spicy.

Man that's cheap

>melbourne
>nicest place
FUCK YOU LIBSHIT

That shit gave me asshole cancer

Anyone who eat this mi is mon ami

They are good, but the last batch, I got less noodles than the ones, I had in the past.

You are not supposed to feed it to your emu, especially two packs everyday.

If you can find the blue one, try it. I guarantee you won't regret it.

it's €2 here.
but Mi Goreng is 55 cents.

ramen horror story

brother in law(who we don't speak) used to make instant ramen in big batches, 8 blocks at a time at min. drains all the liquid, stir in the dry packages, throw an entire pack of kraft singles in stir and serve.

thats a shame

>the FDA sets strict limits on TBHQ content
The burger really believes this

These are so good it makes me v want Cambodian wife.... I'm so lonely :(

Don't you have some emus to be defeated by?

Beef rendang terrible? It's definitely my favorite. Haven't had the chicken ones yet though. Spicy beef would be good with lime I bet. Though beef lime flavor tastes like a bland spicy beef without any lime (???)

My ranking:
Spicy beef
Hot and spicy
Beef and Lime
Fried Noodle or whatever it is

I get these when I'm not feeling like the BBQ chicken noodles, add in some brocolli and you've got a meal
only available in AUSNZ afaik

die

die

mr. noodles himself must be eliminated

Mate they got far more in their country. I like this one that I picked on an asian groceries the other day for example.
Green chili is weird but it is pretty nice !

HAHAHA. Agreed

Is there any finer instant noodle experience than some mi goreng with a fried egg on top? it really is that easy folks.

Mi Goreng literally mean fried noodle

That's not mi goreng. That's a copycat from malaysia.
The only real mi goreng would be from indonesia.

I prefer mine poached

>Coastcucks now fuming on a global scale
mice ides

>the best places in Australia are the densely populated cities filled with brownos and the chinese
Yeah, nah

But they aren’t

mi goreng does mean fried noodle user. it's a dish, not a brand. you're talking about indomie mi goreng.

Do the sauce packets ever go bad?

Nearing it's expiration date usually the seasoning powder clumped into a brick but it doesn't taste any different. Dunno how it'll taste if it goes way after the expiration date though.

They're ok and pretty spicy but 5 dollars per single pack is a fucking retarded price.

I bought a 5-pack for 8 euros which already felt pretty expensive.

Well I'm telling you, it's not the original one.
There are so many copies it would make them bankrupt to protect the branding.

Do you fookin live in africa mate how the fuck it's so expensive?

It's a brand user. Mie goreng is fried noodle, not mi. Also, the copy product is using the same font.

Are you African or how the fuck are you so illiterate?

bong noodles

>only takes 15 seconds to finish
>get left even hungrier

>Anywhere in Queensland is '''''nice''''

Your an idiot

City dweller detected.

They aren't bad, noodles were decent, flavour was okay, pretty hot but nothing outrageous, still one of the hotter packet ramens i've had. Probably wouldn't get them again, especially as they cost $7 for a 5 pack.

I prefer not to live in the middle of nowhere among illiterate, in-bred bogan fucks.