Here's a fun fact for y'all

here's a fun fact for y'all

i'm quite possibly the first person in the world ever to start serving coke with lemon

it was way waaaaay before the internet, early '90s i think and i was working in a bar in Austin, TX
don't really recall how it happened, just pure stroke of genius mixed with luck i think

we started serving coke with lemon and called it artisan coke, it was just a regular coke but with a slice of lemon in it and we would sell it for $2/bottle while regular coke was going for $1/bottle

you literally can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

punchdrink.com/recipes/horsefeather/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you literally can't make this shit up
user, I...

i started doing the same thing but in the 80s, actually. literally can't make this shit up

Fuck y'all, I was doing this in the 20's, accidently triggered the hard years.

it's pretty clear you only wrote that because of what i began with so yes, you could very easy make your shit up

lol there are people here who remember the early 90's let alone was working back then? I wasn't even born yet, holy shit you are old.

>holy shit you are old
yes i am but also you can thank me you're drinking your coke with lemon now, kiddo. you're welcome.

People have been mixing drinks in coke and lemon for decades

I was the first person to mix whiskey with ginger ale. I called it an Andrew Jackson because I worked near a reservation and it was popular with the Navajo.

i invented the cobb salad

This reminds me of when I invented the grilled cheese sandwich by accidentally dropping chese into a pan, and I had to find a way to use it, so I put it between two slices of bread (I didn't have anything else because I was broke)
You can't make this shit up.

You might not believe me, but I am probably the first person to ever eat food.

This waaay before computers and I was high out of my fucking mind.
don't really remember anything, but i'm pretty sure it was geniousse.

yes, exactly 2 decades

Are you sure about that, OP

>you literally can't make this shit up
But you just did.

Try Coke with lime, it's delicious.

Dubs of truth
OP more brutally destroyed than his own autistic ass even could have made him

OP rekt by digits of truth

No

I actually invented bread way back when I was working the counter in my high school days. Just had some flour and water lying agent and wanted to do something with it.

Literally can't bake this shit up

I love lime after some coke

RIP OP

I can't believe they stole OP's invention.

and 30 years before him at that

top kek

Confirmed. Coke has a time machine.

I´ve never had coke with lemon and never will be, as it sounds fucking disgusting

I thought you were stupid and was annoyed until you said bake up.

> drinking soda without booze
Only time is when i need a little mixer

My name is Rip van Winkle and I went walking in the woods one day and fell asleep for 30 years

You can't wake this shit up

i got lemon in diet coke in the 80's

SIR
That is CLEARLY a Horsefeather
punchdrink.com/recipes/horsefeather/

I actually invented the salad back in the 90s (1890s) when I was working as a dishwasher at Grand Central Hotel. We just had all these leaves lying around and I felt like it would be a shame to let them go to waste, so I just put them all on a plate and made them look pretty.
Can't rake this shit up folks

I actually invented cereal back in the 90s when I was working at at a corn farm. We just had these pieces of corn lying around so I just threw all of it in an oven for shits and giggles.
Can't flake this shit up folks

Dr. Kellogg would have words with you, sir. Also he'd care to rebalance your delicate humours with some mild electrical shock therapy and buttpluggery.

OP needs to research "cuba libre'".

No!