Question for people working at mcdonalds

question for people working at mcdonalds

do black people (negros) order mcnuggets more often than white people do?

I'd say that it's pretty even. They do tend to like their Big Mac's though.

McNuggets are for kids or white bitches especially of they order the sweet and sour sauce

based nigs. I only ever get mig macs and fries. God bless McDonald's and God bless America

God bless blacks too?

Coalburner detected

Technically that's the Wu Tang's job.

jiggacoonspookjews love mcnigerlington nuggets because they're chicken infused with watermelon juice.

god I hate you people directly into the ground. I wish the South could be nuked.

how did you know i am southerner?

white bitches? do you mean females?

wait, is coalburner and snowbunny the same thing?

You have to be a High IQ Rick and Morty can to enjoy McNuggets

Those hoes that go to Starbucks for the triple mocha soy latte frappe go to McDonald's for the four piece nugs with the sweet n sour when they're hungry

Doesn't that fall into the kid category?

>black people (negros)

I laffed

>white people (honkeys)
fixed

>do white people order nuggets more than white people

No. McNuggets are rarely ordered by adults, but when they are they tend to be purchased by youngish white women. At least in my experience.

kek

You replaced the wrong words moron. Use your brain

Yes.

Why do mcnuggets taste so good bros?

Are there any frozen type nuggets you can buy in supermarkets that taste the same?

ive been going to burger king and getting 20 nugs for 3 bucks almost every other day for the past 3 months
shits cheap and filling and they always give me extra sauce so i have a ton of buffalo and bbq packs at my house for other stuff

Imagine being this upset because something offended you on the internet

Question for the fatties out there, what's the best deal at McDonald's? Mick pick for five, or something different

Yes. unless they're offering Rick n Morty autism brand Szechuan sauce, then it's an angry mob of white people screeching and stabbing each other.

McGangbang with 20 nuggets (sweet and sour and chipotle barbeque sauce) and an M&M mcflurry. Since you're not initiated I'll explain what a McGangbang is
>Mcdouble
>(for me, it's the) McChicken
>Pull apart mcdouble
>remove chicken patty from McChicken
>place between burger patties
>remove bottom bun of McDouble
>replace with top bun of McChicken
>Consume

You said best DEAL, not best MEAL, sorry, fattie and all.
Yea the 2 for 5 is probably the best deal.

Assuming best deal means most calories for the price, my guess would be 2 McDoubles or a McGangbang ($2) and a large sweet tea ($1).

Pretty much, yes.

>2 McDoubles or a McGangbang ($2)
I would love to have a time machine back to 2013, can you hook me up?

fuck off reddit

Mcnuggets are most definitely thot food.

nobody cares you infantile shit

Get outta here Mr. President

In my experience it's usually white and asian girls who order mcnuggets the most. Nerdy white dudes also order them and ofc let themselves get ripped off by ordering the 10 pc instead of two 4 pc like a smart person. Big strong Black dudes usually come in and get one or two get quarter pounders and big macs and huge cups of soda which they fill with hawaiian punch. Then the girls admire them while they eat their mcnuggets.

>You have to be a High IQ Rick and Morty can to enjoy McNuggets

At least from where I'm at, most orders are fries, Sausage Biscuits, McDoubles and McChickens. Mexican people order the most nuggets here, and the others only get the 4-piece nuggets because of the 2 for 2.50 offer.

Found the nigger (negro)

I used to work for mcdonalds for about a year and no they do not. BUT i can say they ask for a lot of grape jelly or strawberry jam than any other race.