Mfw I bought the meme cover

>mfw I bought the meme cover

It's silly, but at least Mignola is a good artist

is that mignola? thats p cool.

I hate that I care so much about covers

mignola is cool but they could have had him draw something other than a literal fucking heart

>Heart of Darkness
>Cover has a Heart as in Myocardium on it

Whoa...

I enjoyed Hellboy as a kid. I kind of want that.

I unironically love most meme covers.

Dude Hellboy is fucking awesome no matter what your age is.
Have you read any of the Hellboy in Hell series?

HEART of Darkness lmao!!! heart!

bump

Is Hellboy the most Veeky Forums comic?

for celtic and slavic folktales lit, it probably is

I assume it'd be League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, or something by Moore (perhaps From Hell).

Asterios Polyp

I haven't read any since I was a kid. I had some comic books but they're in storage now. Hopefully okay since fucking RATS.

posting best HoD

Being extremely literal about things which aren't really meant to be taken literally is basically how he writes his comics.

He's a great artist but this is a shit design.

Cool cover. What bonus features come with this edition?

director commentary and promotional stills

where can one get this version?

Ill travel to San Fran next week. Which book should I carry with me? Heart of darkness or The grapes of wrath?
I'm also taking Tristes Tropiques by Lévi-Strauss.

Penguin's covers keep getting worse and worse. They should go back to the primary colors thing they used to do.

Can anyone explain how this book is about colonialism? I read/liked it, but everyone keeps saying it's about colonialism and how it's bad. Is it really about colonialism?

>how it's bad

That's in many cases people who didn't pay attention in high school and slept through the class in which their teacher told them about the difference between author and narrator

An intro, endnotes, and the Congo Diaries
Some old guy was selling it at a bookstand at a college I visited. You'll probably have to ebay it

This is true, could have been his idea

Sup reddit

Isnt kurtz supposed to pale and a giant?
Thats a terrible drawing of him