What would you do for one of these bad boys *RIGHT FUCKING NOW*

what would you do for one of these bad boys *RIGHT FUCKING NOW*

I'd beat a man with their shoes for it.

Gas station up the road has one of those stands inside. So weird. No, I wont eat there.

what's the largest quantity you have ever eaten? i once ate 7 of them and lost the bet, was going for at least 10 (plus $1000 on top for every single one over 10)

>Big wad of shredded cabbage, tomatoes, and lettuce
>Barely any meat
Nothing. I'll stick with a gyro actually filled with meat.

your comment is timestamped earlier than mine, yet its posted after mine. wtf?

I'd become a civic nationalist

hmmmm neat.

Nothing. Pork and chicken gyros is superior in every way. It's ironic that the Turks finally managed to invent something decent and yet the Greeks still do it better.

Not much, there's a lack of meat on that. Would rather get a lamb gyro.

Get a fucking gyro instead. Are you serious?

I would import millions of Muslims and doom the futures if my offspring.

You can get Chicken Döner everywhere.

Is that banh mi?

I love those. I'd love to open one on my college campus, since I know they'd be a hit.

Do Europeans actually eat this?

Yes everyone loves this shit here. I think it's disguting, and I don't even want to know how many times places that sell these keep reheating the same old meat.

If I could relive the doner I had 5 years ago in Munich I'd kill someone with a klondike bar.

Pay bout tree fiddy fo it

>dürüm
the alpha chad

>pita
the virgin soyboy

Pork and chicken I said. They go together. Just chicken on its own doesn't do it.

Nowadays I prefer to go to greek or syrian held places, so gyros or shawarma for me

I HATE TURKEY, STOP POSTING

I'd help someone move a piece of furniture or something in not that hungry

Europeans are basically all either Middle Easterners or their rape babies, or smelly, squating slavs at this point.

Import millions of unskilled, non English speaking third world Muslims.

>Pork and chicken gyros is superior in every way

Remove

Yeah and it's delicious. Becomes even better after drinking all night.

don't eat halal anymore mate, don't miss it either

Veeky Forums has been known to do this once in a while.

they would be. One opened near my uni (which is a downtown campus) and it was a huge hit, tons of uni students as well as business guys

Swarmas are just shit tier burritos.

I'd suck your dick if you bought me more than one, i suppose. I'm fuckin starving.

Was puking an auto loss, because I could easily to like 15-20 if I could puke

this

>Pretty much no sauce
>Barely any meat
I'll pass

>how many times places that sell these keep reheating the same old meat.
Never.
Because even the lousiest kebab stand is going to sell all its meat in single day, you stupid shit.

/thread

I'd get up, leave my house, walk 400 meters and order one.

The hell is "swarma"?
And the fuck any of this thread has to do with burritos?

I once ate two in a day, and felt like an obese sack of shit

>plus $1000 on top for every single one over 10

The fuck? I would have shoved at LEAST 20 down my gullet for the money alone, fuck my stomach it can stretch

Three within 8 hours. We were having a guild meeting, so everyone grabbed one when in the new joint opened right next to the bus station. Then, after couple of beers in the bar, we went to grab another. And upon returning home around 2 AM, the joint was still open, so we all had 3rd one while waiting for the bus.
I didn't eat anything the next day, that's how full I was once the booze evaporated from me.

A good indication that the person using that word is a comicbook loving manchild. It was mentioned in one of those marvel movies ones.

Give you $3

I'd pay 5 euro for it, if it gets delivered.

Also for people saying döner is shit and they prefer gyros. Its the fucking same shit, you might feel superior for not eating 'muslim food' but greek and turks were the same country less then 100 years ago.

you obviously never tried doing it

Germany here: yes, it tastes delicious and you can find a decently tasting Döner Kebab in every city.

Unless you are in Düsseldorf. Good luck finding Döner Kebab in Düsseldorf.

I dunno, give someone about 5 or 6 bucks?

Pime taradox.

What the fuck have you been smoking, man? There are many great Döner places in Düsseldorf.

aka shawarma

I'd pay money

"shawarma" is supposed to be lamb you fucking moron

>ITT people who don't know the difference between kebab, gyro and shawarma

absolutely

Shawarma (Arabic: شاورما) also spelled shawurma or shawerma, is a Levantine meat preparation, where lamb, chicken, turkey, beef, veal, or mixed meats are placed on a spit (commonly a vertical spit in restaurants), and may be grilled for as long as a day.[2][3] Shavings are cut off the block of meat for serving, and the remainder of the block of meat is kept heated on the rotating spit. Shawarma can be served on a plate (generally with accompaniments), or as a sandwich or wrap. Shawarma is usually eaten with tabbouleh, fattoush, taboon bread, tomato, and cucumber. Toppings include tahini, hummus, pickled turnips, and amba.

Related dishes in the region include Turkish döner kebab and Greek gyros.[4]

Fuck Düsseldorf. I work there bcs "muh bank must be seated in the country capital" but fuck this stuck-up pseudo-snob shithole to death.

Ruhrgebiet4life motherfucker!

Walk five minutes and get one from at least three places around that sells them.

So is kebab lol

Drive a considerable distance. The only kebab place in my neighborhood closed down years ago. The space is now a frozen yogurt cafe.

There is Sashimi Kebab in Düsseldorf.

Sorry i dont eat meat

Im vegan

a bj

You'd have to pay be to eat that garbage

I'm having some this next week.

I'd pay maybe 5 bucks and wait patiently for my order to come out.

I'm full, thanks.

>planning a week ahead to eat some greasy sandcoon food

You eat this shit when you're fucking wasted and have nothing better to eat. How sad are you?

nothing the """meat""" in those is disgusting.

rather get a gyros with normal chunks of meat

or even better, a Souvlaki.

I'd rather have a nice sandwich.

Somebody gave me one for free Friday. It was a good day.