I drink beer for the taste

>I drink beer for the taste
>I smoke crack for the flavour
Is there a real difference between these two statements?

Other urls found in this thread:

universalclass.com/articles/health/nutrition/nutrition-facts-macronutrients-micronutrients.htm
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can never tell who's trolling anymore.

One is about beer and the other is about crack

One is a food that provides nutrition and the other is a drug.
OP, next time say:
>I drink coffee for the taste
>I smoke crack for the flavor

>alcohol
>nutritious
Pardon me?

yes

There is more than alcohol in beer.

I don't think you understand what "nutrition" is

>liquid bread isn't nutrition

>liquid bread
>this is what an alcohol-riddled mind actually tell's itself

who cares?

Beer tastes good and alcohol in small amounts is basically harmless. Even moderate drinking isn’t all that bad for you. Crack doesn’t taste good and people only use it to get high, and even small amounts of it can be pretty bad for you. Beer has some calories and can hydrate you, but crack has no calories. Apples to oranges user.

I drink beer because it tastes good with certain foods. Drinking beer alone is retarded tho, but then again there's not a lot of drinks I like to sit down and swig.

Beer is one of the main things doctors tell people to cut out of their diet first.

You still have no idea what nutrition is.
There is no argument that beer provides carbohydrates (a macro NUTRIENT)

this is some advanced bait

I actually enjoy the tasye of crack thank you

What two statements?. I only see one posted twice?.

Yes because crack only comes in one flavor, because there is only one reason to smoke crack. Crack's effects are the important part of smoking it-- you don't smoke crack to accompany a meal or as a relaxing after-work culinary experience. You smoke crack to get high. If you can't differentiate between the values of beer and crack cocaine you are probably a person with a highly addictive personality and prone to overdoing things that ought to be quite simple

>crack only comes in one flavor

I'm this guy
and that's not true. It all depends on how it's cooked. Some of the crack I've had has had a sweeter taste, while others are chalkier.

What does crack taste like?

>Yes because crack only comes in one flavor
You must be underaged, please leave this website as you are not allowed to view the material posted here

>beer
>tastes good
>alcohol
>any amount harmless
Wow. Speechless.

Crack tastes good and crack in small amounts is basically harmless. Even moderate smoking crack isn’t all that bad for you. Alcohol doesn’t taste good and people only use it to get drunk, and even small amounts of it can be pretty bad for you. Alcohol has some calories and can kill your braincells, but crack has no calories. Apples to oranges user.

>tell's
>possessive
What did xhe mean by this?

You really need to re-evaluate your life, user.

>What does crack taste like?
Sorrow.

>Having this pathetic of a palate
>Thinks alcohol causes permanent damage
Your liver more or less refreshes itself every 3 weeks, unless you're slugging a fifth a day for 5 years general alcohol consumption is harmless.

fucking retarded or trolling, you be the judge

(you)

>you be the judge
I think i'll judge you for being a retarded crackhead

>>What does crack taste like?

Tastes like the evbil white man's oppression of poor little innocent, helpless blacks who are easily susceptible to Russian engineered crack cocaine.

it's like you couldn't be bothered to do basic research

So you're saying the same thing I am. Beer contains carbohydrates, carbohydrates is a nutrient ergo Beer contains nutrition.

What is your argument?

Cherry picking though?
>Beer, says Charlie Bamforth, a professor of brewing sciences at the University of California, Davis. Though it's been blamed for many a paunch, it's more nutritious than most other alcoholic drinks, Bamforth says.
>Beer, he says, has more selenium, B vitamins, phosphorus, folate and niacin than wine. Beer also has significant protein and some fiber. And it is one of a few significant dietary sources of silicon, which research has shown can help thwart the effects of osteoporosis.
>Preliminary research by Bamforth has also suggested that beer may have prebiotics — nourishment for the good bacteria in our gut. As for antioxidants, he says both beer and wine contain them.

>Bamforth argues that we shouldn't blame big bellies on beer. Beer drinkers who are overweight or obese are probably eating too much greasy pub grub and spending too many hours on the bar stool, he notes.
It's like you just selectively read and get to pick and choose what to talk about...

Here.
I guess I get what the retarded crackhead is trying to say. He's *trying* to say it's not healthy, but that isn't an argument as to whether or not something contains nutrients and thus nutritious.

glad to know i'm not the only crackhead on Veeky Forums on a thursday afternoon

universalclass.com/articles/health/nutrition/nutrition-facts-macronutrients-micronutrients.htm

Do me a favor and shut the fuck up. You sound incredibly retarded right now.

Beer is not considered nutritious. By those standards, my dick is nutritious as it contains protein.

YOU PHONIES ARE JUST PALLET SWAPS

whoa wtf? Can I suck your dick please?

both are for complete losers, OP. Just as bad as sugar and cigarettes. Just stop doing any of this shit.

Bait. Your body needs sugar to live and you fucking know it, faggot.

I used to get really fire clean uncut purple heroin, shit tasted good when you snorted it. It wasnt thst fentanyl fake purple cut stuff either, this was afghan taliban tier 1 grade a shit. Never seen it again.

salty coins and milk

VALIUM TASTE RANKINGS

Roche > Teva > Crescent > knockoff chinese bulk blues

wash it down with a carbonated drink on an empty stomach for maximum bang

>this is what someone people unironically believe

>implying klonopin isnt top tier for benzo taste

minty fresh

If you are speechless from facts your more autistic than I thought faggot. Enjoy your mountain dew in your mom's basement sperglord.

Have you ever smoked crack?

Neither do you, apparently.

1. Yes there is a huge difference.
2. Crack tastes delicious.

They are both drugs.
Not saying they’re equal, they aren’t at all, but they are both drugs.

depends, what do you mean "for the taste"?
If i want to get drunk beer is my preference - for the taste.

Are you still relying on the objectively wrong belief that beer is synonymous with alcohol? Because your link makes it seem like you are.

Alcohol is poison. Most of what is beer is not alcohol. What you're saying is the equivalent of "cranberry and vodka has no nutritional value because it has vodka in it."

>tfw genuinely used to love the taste of cocaine at the back of my throat when I used

>They are both drugs.
Why because they both provide a physiological effect on the body? If that is the definition of drug then all foods are drugs as all foods induce a physiological effect.

So are the meds you have to take for your autism, what's your point?

>he isn't a drunk, like myself
>"wow what do u mean?? alcohol is good 4 u! how can u b so dum???"
Almost as bad as pot smokers

>Hi doc, I’m going to spend $10 on either crack or beer, what should I do?
What does the doctor say, you fucking idiot?

In answer to this, it’s me: again.
I’m not quite sure what crack tastes like because I always have a strong taste of cum in my mouth because I have to turn tricks.

I can't speak to what crack tastes like, but a hit of clean meth is really good tasting. Would recommend.

theres only 12 months in a year you stupid crackhead

Because people drink too much of it. No doctor is going to tell somebody who has one beer every few days to cut it out unless they had some serious reaction to it.

They're not asking you for proof that it's a drug, they're asking you what point you're making
All chemicals ingested with the intent of causing a specific change are drugs, psychoactive or not. Blood pressure medication is a drug.
What are you getting at?

that's just not true tho

"other than food" Since beer provides nutrition via carbohydrates and micronutrients it's precluded from being a drug.

>a macro NUTRIENT
What is this user trying convey?

so beer = food?

>ingested
>provides nutritional support
I'd say so.

Who are you again?

Mr. Reinheitsgebot

Sounds made up desu

Fuck it. I'll take you seriously. Beer = food then.

Here's a (you) faggot.

I'm Dr Goldstein, drink up it's good for you!

I actually met this guy once.
He's a bit of a dick.

I enjoy the taste of beer. But I also enjoy getting drunk

So pot brownies aren't drugs then? Ethanol by itself is a drug, but ethanol combined with nutrition is food, so therefore if I put cocaine on my hamburgers, I'm not really doing drugs.

never met a genuine crackhead before, are the stereotypes true?

No, you'd have to put hamburgers into your cocaine.

I replied with the article, I think the crackhead left some time ago

beer contains some nutrition, to argue otherwise is silly. you could probably live off of beer for a while until scurvy gets you

7 layers of irony

>Giving a single fuck about what other people eat, drink or smoke
Spot a faggot

In some cases, sure. But plenty of functional crackheads exist. Lots of lawyers and business types who do coke will eventually cook freebase and smoke it instead. They don't usually go buy crack because of the (understandable) social stigma, but it's easy enough to buy coke and cook single-serving portions of crack.

Does crack have a nice flavour?

sugarburgers?

this thread is garbage and all of you should think about what you're doing with your lives.

Mom! Get off my computer!