You can only reply ITT if you have tried pic related

you can only reply ITT if you have tried pic related.

doesn’t matter if you liked it or not, only if you’ve had a bite and been able to form an opinion.

Reply.

I actually think it's not that bad. Not something that I'd order regularly, but if it was the only option I would have no problem eating it. People act like it's the most unholy abomination in the world, when in reality the savory/salty/sweet combo is pretty okay.

It's good with ham and jalapeno. Like says you get savory/salty/sweet and then spicy from the jalapeno. It'd be easy to put too much but it's just a meme to start raging over it.

Honestly my favorite kind of pizza. Love it and I don’t understand how anyone could hate it. Maybe feel neutral like , but hate it? Doesn’t make sense to me desu. For me, the ideal pizza is pineapple, bacon, and banana peppers with a little cayenne sprinkled on top.

It's my favorite, the juices of the pineapple mesh well with the cheeses.

Fuck I forgot, red onions too.

I'm convinced all the hate it gets is just retarded memers meme-ing.

I quite like pineapple on my pizza. I don't get the appeal of ham on it as well as pineapple though.

I add olives for a taste explosion

>I don’t understand how anyone could hate it.
I understand how people could hate it. Flavor combinations and peoples reaction to them a pretty personal things, with room for a huge variation. I don't get the ferociousness of that hate though. I mean it is one thing to dislike something, or hate it even, but to act like it is some unholy abomination is just a bit much when it comes to pizza (or any food really). It's just food you don't like, it isn't that serious.

As to the pizza itself, it is not my favorite, but I don't hate it either. I'd eat it if it were the only thing there, but it wouldn't be anything I would order myself.

Oh I agree 100%

Pineapple on pizza is the epic bacon of 2017. It has never merited discussion but people have made a meme of it regardless.

Does Milhouse like pineapple on his pizza?

Hawaiian is too sweet. You need to replace the ham with pepperoni, or add jalapeno peppers.

Yes, in an itty bitty boat

It's fine. Fags on Veeky Forums act like it tastes bad but we're talking about literal autists here, motherfuckers who start threads about getting offended by McDonald's employees talking to them in their cars and shit

my favorite chain is blaze pizza

I get classic red sauce, shredded mozzarella, ricotta, salami, pepperoni, bacon, (sometimes ham but its too much for that crust,) and crushed garlic. no sea salt or oregano.

if you don't have blaze pizza in your area, might as well die because it's 8.75 for unlimited toppings and most people aren't plebs that only eat meat like me.

ricotta is the best cheese for any pizza related item, period. it's a staple. a MUST for a calzone, for example.

they have pineapple. but no ty

I can't believe it

I think pineapples are best on a barbecue pizza. Something about it being sweet and smokey is just good.

YES, spicy/sweet is good for balance and a huge improvement

all the time

its what i usually order aside from combination

like i said all the time

It's the default pizza in asia. Everyone here had a bite.

pork on cheese tied together with pineapple over wheat dough

always a winner
shit taste says otherwise

What the hell is that blue shit?

i made one at work and tried it
it was ok. i made sure to cook the pineapples before hand so they were nice.
not something id get on my own but it was ok

It is a well known fact that most people enjoy the combo of pork with sweetness.
Regardless of edgy, popular, mainstream hipster opinions of pizza held by peeps who simultaneously "don't enjoy onion" or would never dream to touch sweetbreads or liver "because it feels wrong".

Personally, the only thing wrong with pic related is that thick crust pizzas are cozier. But whatever.

Also, pic important for philosophical reasons.

H A B E E B
A
B
E
E
B

Its called blue skys

Its cold pizza from the night before

Loved it as a kid, I've graduated to superior olive and mushroom love as an adult though.

I like it/

I'm honestly willing to bet when asked, the response is somewhere around " it's a meme you dip"

I agree with most of the variations itt, pepperoni to replace the ham, little bit of spice. My roommate was one of those fucking memers who always had to start shit when I brought up Hawian, and only tried it just recently. He said it was alright, but not really his thing. Though in my opinion pizza is the most agreeable food ever, you get a pizza and most people will eat it regardless of what's on it.

Good on thin crust. Pan or regular crust, not so much.

Same. There's really no reason to have pineapple on pizza when you have a variety of other great toppings to choose from, like olives, anchovies, artichoke, red onion, peppers, all sorts of meats, mushroom, etc.

good taste, user. Pepperoni + Pineapple is my shit

juvenile attitudes and an unwillingness to experiment.
Salty + Sweet has always been a great combination

as long as there's ham and not too much pineapple its good

tried it with ham, jalapeños, and pineapple.
>did
>not
>like

Hating it is a fucking meme. There is a reason it exists and it's existed way longer than most of us here. Pineapple is sweet and acidic and it cuts through all the fat and savouriness, I understand that people might not like it but it's actually pretty fucking good, if you hate it just because idiots on the internet told you then you're a faggot.

I made a batch of pizza dough and sauce last night, can't wait to try it out.

I've tried it. Didn't like it, but it was edible.
The FAGGOTS who go ''hurr hurr pinnaple pizza is da worst lol amirite guys haha'' are retarded. They're tryhard posers, they're the same kind of people who talk about how The Room is the worst movie ever and say that Comic Sans are bad as if anyone gave a shit.
Pineapple pizza is just mediocre. I don't like the sweetness.

I agree with this 100%

Hawaiian is fuckin great

of course I tried it. Around Hamilton, Ontario is is common in slice shops.

I really like a local place that serves a greasy pineapple, bacon, sausage, jalepeno slice. I thought it would be a bit much, but it's perfect. Dipping in there garlic sauce is also nice.

Fucking flavour town.

I eat these once in a while, and they are not bad at all.

Fellow Ontario brah

Ottawa here

People may not like it, but Ontario is actually home of Hawaiian pizza. St. Catharines I think?

I have family in ottawa, i like there. Great for outdoors shit.

El Camino tacos is pretty fucking great, expensive though.

looks like shit, gotta be a flyover

I love pineapple, but I absolutely hate ham.

My usual go-to is pineapple, pepperoni and jalapeno.

You cover all bases with sweet, savory and spicy this way. If you haven't tried it and you like pineapple pizza, I would strongly recommend it.

Tried it, hated it, had allergic reaction to pineapple, never again 0/10

W E A K
E
A
K

well that’s not really fair since you’re allergic. it’s like saying peanut butter and jelly sucks cause you have a peanut allergy. i think you of all people are the only ones who aren’t allowed to have an opinion

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION >:(

srry didn't mean to post gun pepe please ignore i would never threaten violence please don't tell the moderators :(

no strong opinion either way
it's okay i guess

It's pretty good, people who have a mental breakdown over the thought that pineapple doesn't belong on pizza are picky reddit browsing faggots. Let people eat whatever the hell they want.

I like pineapple, but I don't like pineapple pizza. Cheese and pineapple with tomato sauce does not go well together.

I like it. Personally, I prefer pepperoni instead of ham, but both are good.

Bacon
Red onion
Jalapeno
Pineapple
BBQ sauce
God tier combo

wholesome thread, no arguments so far. maybe i visit /pol/ and /o too often to see there’s a calmer side to this site.

I grew up with it, so I'm not the fairest of judges.

bacon is pretty good
but the cheap, flat, flabby slices of ham you tend to see are awful
lots of diced ham chunks are pretty good

my go to pizza:

Ham
Pineapple
Mozzarella
Extra Garlic
Extra Red Onions

served with homemade habanero hotsauce

I removed the pineapples and liked the sweet flavor it had.
Just kidding, it was shit.

I grew up with hawaiian pizza, I'm used to it, but I can understand why some people wouldn't.

it's a salty-sweet-juicy combination that's kind of an acquired taste, it's the same reason why some people put maple syrup on bacon, sweet and savoury combinations aren't always a bad thing.

only acceptable in horrible hangovers and even then it makes you feel a bit dirty

I like it. It does need good quality pineapple and ham, though. The shit Costco sells (I'm in Taiwan, this is one of their choices along with "seafood" pizza with squid, tuna flakes, and mayonnaise, and a pretty bad version of "combo") is absolutely flavorless.

Can I please have some other stuff with my bread?

>olives
This. I usually go with extra sauce as well

what the hell, mods totally changed my OP

much less than the sum of its parts

pineapple and cheese(not melted) on a stick is nice