Any good cute LGBT books/short stories?

any good cute LGBT books/short stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg
youtube.com/watch?v=R7tSMwLQ5PI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gays don't take well to literature, it reveals too much of their nasty, narcissistic, superficial existence. I'd recommend sticking to visual media where such truths are left unexamined.

did a gay guy piss in your cornflakes today, my man?

yeah, lots
you can read all about them on your nearest search engine

Go cry on your tumblr faggot

but i want Veeky Forums approved ones

Dunno if they're "cute," but Baldwin's gay stuff is fantastic. I'd also recommend any of Bechdel's graphic novels. V literary and fun to read

why thank u

you okay, my man? did you get scorned by a gay lover, my man?

Funny how in all these pictures its simply futile attempt at approximating a heterosexual relationship. All that gay people really come down to when trying to vindicate themselves

you okay, my man?

what do you mean by this?

I'm a trap. And every time I read The Dead, or anything else by Joyce, I'm struck by the beauty of heterosexual love. By how mysterious men and women are too each other. And how beautiful and profound their relations are. It just depresses me because I've never seen any work of literature give a similarly moving depiction of gay relations. And this is sad because gay males have always written the best literature but always about heterosexuals. But sex is so easy to get in the gay community that it ceases to mean much now. Idk. I want romance and beauty and regret. Something that's real.

My work is in promoting the truth of authentic love against these absurd ill considered narratives those who fall for the homosexual identifier promote.
Stop acting so entitled that your relationship should be at all considered categorically akin to real couples, you only do us both a diservice

you okay, my man?

spooked hard

Berlin Stories by Isherwood

>Y-you're spooked if you don't believe in my spook

foucalt is g*y

>foucalt is g*y

Maybe try read some Foucault buddy before telling others they're spooked on sexuality

Hard no to both.

Proust is great. I also really liked Pale Fire as an LGBT novel even though it's not.

This has gotta be bait. The canon is full of gays.

Full of gays, not so much about gays, thats what I'm talking about.

>The Greeks aren't gay
ngmi

Shakespeare's Sonnets were most likely written for a man wren't they? Or has that been disproven?

Some were, but its petty anachronism to call them gay

Picture of Dorian Gray
Giovanni's Room
Picture of a Mask
Death in Venice
The Pupil (James)
Some of Mythology (Apollo and Hyacinth comes to mind)
Maurice
The Faber Book of Gay Short Fiction
Tales of the City
Angels in America
A Boy's Own Story
The City and the Pillar
In Search of Lost Time (Seven Volumes should keep you occupied)
The Persian Boy
A Single man

The first third were, roughly speaking, though not in the modern sense of gay identity.

Shakespeare basically tells the kid "you're so beautiful that you have to make kids or you're being mean to the world"

Confessions of a Mask

>gay reading comprehension

How many of those feature a single homosexual couple? Perhaps some of the ones I and no one else ever heard about I'll grant

He was also being payed by him, so its flattery to who pays your bills

The Gay Science

Nice reddit spacing retard

Its only reddit spacing if its consecutive newfag

Stories about Lot and Sodom and Gomorrah.

>someone writing fondly about a bro or a guy they care about makes them gay
When will this meme end? It's like these people have never had a best friend before.

More than half

You sound like you come from tumblr. Im not saying there isnt any gay literature, but by your picture and word selection you sound like an underage stupid girl. Please go back.

Well thats because you are a trap

How do you mean?

Yeah the half no one gives a shit about, definately not Proust and Wilde.
I'll give you Mishima but he reveals his desires as so funadmentally fucked and self destructive it only promotes my point

Are you a qt trap? Would you suck my coc if I asked you nicely?

You're aware obscenity laws stopped anything explicit being published right? Dorian Gray is definitely implied.

Yes I'm qt. I'd blow you if you're intellectual. Or if you're John Kelly lol. I was just watching the news. And all I could think about was how much I'd love to yield my body to him. I mean he's a Marine general! But I digress....

Queer by Burroughs

I wouldn't call myself an intellectual, but I would like to be one. Would you help me bebé?

If its not there, its not there buddy. You can imply wherever you like

I hate when gays try to draft dead people into their heritage. You can observe changes in sexuality happening throughout the historical record, even if authors like Oscar Wilde display urges for other men it's still a tough sell to say they would find a home in the current cult of Queer Culture.

Femmes are trying to play Instagram game of likes that women have set up. It's best not to look at gay sex as a sexual preference but as an action people do for a myriad of reasons. Plenty are doing it because they where rejected by masculinity and are trying to build a life in the culture of girlish women of the 21st century. It's a stupid race to run, at best you'll be considered a novelty to a group of women you worship. It;s a disturbed headspace.

Giovanni's Room is amazing, I want to start reading Mishima. I'm primarily interested in 'gay' books that center themselves around the isolation of the whole thing. I don't like the strict codes of conduct and speech imposed by the modern gay cabul, it's similar to Red Pill ideology as its nothing more than a prescribed set of ideas that lets the societal losers find a way to operate in the modern world. Gay is nothing more than a symptom of an isolated sexuality and a life filled with emotional trauma.

Sure. You need to read mostly German writers. I was obsessed with Germany in my early adolescence when I was still trying hard to compensate for effeminacy. Then I just gave in. And now I read mostly Latins, Italians, French, and Spaniards. You know very sunny people. But it doesn't take much to become intellectual. Being sexually frustrated helps a lot. Germans are the best for that. Also for that soft cloudy type of romance that gives me the strangest kind of feeling.

I want to hold you and kiss you and whisper cute things to your ear

Oh God no. I think we're talking on different wavelengths. When I'm talking about gays, I'm strictly talking about men who fuck men, not any approximation of current queer culture. I can't stand queer culture to be honest.

Queer culture is the natural product of giving in to the impulse to have sex with your own gender

Mmmmmmm we can lay in bed while it rains outside. And I can make tea for both of us. Then we can go for a walk in the neighborhood and you can pin me against a wood fence, wet with the rain and smell of wet flowers and dead leaves. And you can kiss me:)

I really hope this is some samefagging

>gay """flirting"""

Nobody can except the most insufferable, clubbing twinks who use it as a stage for their own egos.

Queer culture is fetishistic behavior towards female traits. It's trying to participate in the world as a woman does in order to spite the men you believe have tormented you. It has more to do with making excuses for personal failure than it does with some petty sexual act. /r9k/ posters have the same genes as trannies and faggots, the Red Pill is just a very different methodology to attack the problem.

You're on the ticket but you need to go a step further, you're fetishizing the so called suffering of being a homosexual. Whereas I believe homosexuals can never know the true horror and pain that is heterosexual love. Your greatest alienation is still just childish entitlement and suburban ennui

>the true horror and pain that is heterosexual love
if you hate so much why do it?
I used to date girls but I find them all to some degree petty and narcissistic. And none that I've met seem to have much if any intellectual capability.
Now I date guys because I've discovered that the relationship is much more satisfying if there is some amount of intellectual equilibrium

>if you hate so much why do it?

Because its the beckoning beyond beckoning. When I encounter a girl who I love everything else just falls apart, the universe around me is just utterly shredded, eviscerated bended in towards her like she is this apocalyptic blackhole. I do it because there's no other action that could possibly be justified, its the one thing everything else I search for in life is just a feint reflection of. Like even all of literature is not just aspiring towards this impulse, its vindicated by it.
I would have frankly just killed myself by now or be in the process of it in one way or another if I didn't have awareness of this, the thing.

Yeah but homosexuals can't help their sexual feelings. I tried too and it was impossible. I'm a trap, imagine having to confess to the world that you like having sex like a woman? Like having to tell your father basically that. It's extremely uncomfortable. That and you aren't mocked or held in contempt for effeminacy. And it's pretty horrifying to wake up in early adolescence and realize you don't have the proper set of genitals and girls will always best you. And that straight guys hate you etc. it's easy to say man up. But I can't. You guys want to fuck girls. And it feels murderously bad when you're frustrated. Well ok. Can you see my position? I know it must be traumatic for heterosexual men to realize women like bad boys, psychopaths, thugs, narcissists etc. But you at the very least don't have to live with a broken sexuality, where the very object of your affection is absolutely indifferent to you.

A R N I S
R
N
I
S

>I know it must be traumatic for heterosexual men to realize women like bad boys, psychopaths, thugs, narcissists etc.

Except thats the problem, they don't. Some do, sometimes, but no such universal formula exists to orientate yourself towards which is part of the trauma. La femme n'existe pas. There exists no woman. Lacan.
If it came to just care about what I think of most women, women in general, I wouldn't give a single shit. The horror and frustration isn't with them, its only when, for reasons that are beyond my ability to understand or locate, I met this one girl, this one girl who just radiates something that just washes over me and me alone like nuclear fire. You know at that point its beyond simple social status, relationships with my family, nah its like celestial, its like the question of all existence is rested on her smile, like its beyond heaven or hell its something that makes me feel ready to earnestly go to hell for, to burn all the world for.

As a straight, why can't gay love feel like this too? Is some essential quality to this the fact that men and women cannot understand each other as well as men and men, and women and women, do?

I never feel this "love at first sight" type thing. I feel attraction at first sight but love is dependent on character. And character isn't revealed instantly, you uncover it throughout your time with a person, and if their character is desirable then you become more and more in love. And this is possible (for me at least) with men.
Your answer seems especially grandiose when I'm referring more to the day-to-day logistics of being in love. It's a matter of character and personality and I haven't found a woman whose personality and character I can happily spend a month or a year with.

I think its more than that, I think its located in the very desire itself. Homosexual love is always self centered, they either want to be fucked by their daddy or they want to fuck a little boy like they wanted their daddy to fuck them.
Its not even that men and men or women and women can even necessarily understand each other, its that the desire has nothing to do with understanding.
Whereas heterosexual love is the desire to be desired to be desiring to be desired. The desire is located in the others desire itself, and thats a radical leap like no other, its the one point in time where the very existence of an exterior thing outside your own conscious experience actually matters. Its the one point at which not only can reality be chosen over simulation but must MUST. With all the pain and horror that comes with facing what reality truly is, of what you can be in a perspective of another, as small as a mere atom in the ocean and yet to have that perspective be the only thing that importance and action rests on.

I haven't read it myself, but the many people who have reviewed it say that At Swim, Two Boys is literally just gay James Joyce. Maybe that could be what you're looking for.

You sure she isn't a psychopath? I've seen what some women like that can do to a man. Ruin his whole life in fact. I've know guys like that. When you're around them everything feels so warm and relaxed. It's like you're in a trance. I was with this guy who I knew was a psychopath and that he just used me for sex. And yet I wanted him to be my boyfriend so bad. I can't explain it. It's the craziest feeling. These guys can say anything. It doesn't matter. My friend at MIT knew this psychopath. Described him as a pied the piper kind of fellow. And he wasn't tall or that good looking but he fucked hundreds of women. Probably thousands by now. He said that this guy would lock eyes with a girl and she'd just be in a trance. That whole experience at MIT fucked him up. And now he's a wreck. Can't get close to women. Stuff like that. I sympathize. Cause I'm sexually fucked. But for other reasons.

homosexuality is a politically correct victim lifestyle that is being promoted by marxists as a means to subvert society and thus normalise and sexualise children.

Fuck the day to day, couldn't give less of a shit.
Yeah the last girl I loved was a boring idiot. It doesn't matter the least. You're speaking about personality like there are qualities that have to be assessed and weighed but its an attraction that goes beyond metrics, they become utterly irrelevant. Like a dead currency, you can only laugh at the idea of their previous value to you.

>fuck the day to day
I'm guessing you have never been in a long term relationship. Especially not a happy one
Or you're underage
Or you're both

I think "psychopath" is a laughably naive category. Its like a way of medicalizing people who aren't spooked to shit.

>Especially not a happy one

Bingo, but I'm not in this game to be happy

>it's written as stream of consciousness
>it's basically james joyce
when will this meem die? the scope of joyce's talent is so broad and immense it makes me want to end my life

WOAH. SO. DIVERSE. AND. PROGRESSIVE.
>In 2011, internet journalist Daniel Villarreal advocated queer acceptance by writing: "I and a lot of other people want to indoctrinate, recruit, teach, and expose children to queer sexuality AND THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT." [26]

how do gays explain/justify this sort of things?

What makes you say that? Do you think conscience is a spook?

Of fucking course it is. Unless you can rationally constitute a reason for me to give a single fuck about your suffering you got nothing. Not that I'm an Stirnerite, I just think we have some work to do before we can claim to be entitled to anything in this world.

I can turn that right on you and say that you can never experience the pain of being rejected by a woman because of past homosexual behavior. Watching the whole construct of an "accepting and diverse culture" crumble before as you realize it was nothing but lip service paid to a group of increasingly politically powerful sexual minorities. And I have felt that rush of love that you described in your later post. With every girlfriend I've had I can remember the exact moment I talked to her where it was absolutely clear that we could never be friends but can only be in love. I recognize that feeling as a function of youth rather than heterosexuality. I believe that love will mature into an almost contractual nature where two people come together to create a union that operates separate from the rest of the culture. It's where your philosophy hits the rubber and you begin making people that you wish the world to be filled with. I do think childbearing is integral to love and that homosexuality must come to grips with that fact.

I do have the tendency to idealize morose and suffering types but I think the suffering of isolation is the tale of our times. It's not accident that a drug like heroin has found new popularity, it's a shortcut to enduring the new way we've chosen to live as humans.

Nobody made you tell your father anything but yourself. The idea of "coming out" is new to homosexuality but I don't like that it's become to default baptism of a gay man.

Your whole post is based around the fact that men will never hold you in high esteem. Speaking for myself, a woman's vagina is just one thing in a long list of holes I can cum in (asses, socks, a shower, etc.). I've become indifferent to girlfriend's that I have felt true love for. This is just the natural course of things and being left behind is a universal experience that exists even in friendships. Learning how to deal with it an being able to operate as an individual is the real struggle, not wallowing in pity that you're not pretty.

Those are some mighty fine narratives you got there bud

>How do gays justify indoctrination?
"Gays" don't. Ideologues do, and that'd be a better question for them.
It's abhorrent to begin with to think of children as blank slates to impose ideas onto. Education should be about the discovery and drive to learn, not to be the tool of bringing about social change or utopia.

Its simple, any time you feel ashamed of yourself you just project that feeling to someone else. Preaching what you're ashamed of is the ultimate form of self denial in this line.

Holy shit!! homos BTFO

>I can turn that right on you and say that you can never experience the pain of being rejected by a woman because of past homosexual behavior.

Guess you shouldn't have been a faggot then

But conscience isn't at bottom a question of reasons. It's visceral and profoundly felt. It's wrong to murder someone not for any reason in the purely logical sense.

Sure but I understand we're talking about sadistic sociopaths not literal murderers here. Either way they are seeking pleasure in the places in which they find it like any normal person. I agree I see no logical justification for those actions but the point is there is no real categorical difference between them to me.

Who is that?

Well I did have to tell him cause he was beginning to notice how feminine I was looking. He turned out not to mine that much. But still refers to me as his son. So that's awkward.

She had saggy titties, I'm not loosing too much sleep over it.

the gay movement was a leftist and postmodernist movement aimed at subverting society since day one. Foucault and Althusser drafted a petition to ABOLISH the age of consent back in 1973. that petition was signed by most of france post 1968 leftist intelligentsia. The ideology of homosexuality is being force fed to ever younger and younger children.

youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg

youtube.com/watch?v=R7tSMwLQ5PI

>Foucault and Althusser drafted a petition to ABOLISH the age of consent back in 1973

Eh dude are you sure that wasn't just lowering it from 18 to 16, not that I disagree about degenerate faggots otherwise

And it's not that I'm not pretty. I am. It's my one saving grace. It's that most straight men would rather have sex with a fat or unattractive real girl than they would me. Again I understand. It's just that Nature fucked me over. But yeah it's pointless to wallow in pity. Plenty of guys get fucked over. The sexual market place for heterosexual men is brutal. Most won't pass on their genes. So blah. There is literature and philosophy and the sciences to pass the rest of our time.

> Most won't pass on their genes.

Pretty sure thats statistically false, at least by historical record

Kev

>The ideology of homosexuality
alri

Maybe you're right. What percentage do you think are legitimately sucessful? It's hard to tell without a paternity test. But I consistently hear that it's a minority of males that get all the females. Maybe that's in the early years, and it evens out as the said female population gets older. But among animals (lions for example) you have a similar set up.

I think like well up over 80% of people end up getting married in their lives, and the vast majority of them will end up having children.
Social dynamics like Lions are exceptional, for most animals even bottom tier males will tend to get strange occassionally, since its just surviving that matters more than anything else.
The jury is out as far as human evolution went but we could have easily been like Bonobos where having a child was not any sort of feat or privledge whatsoever.

to be fair, I don't even see homosexuals as people, but as hostile marxists NPC who want to subvert society

Pretty edgy bro, I'd watch out

thank
wrong on all counts there

this thread is gay

yes it is, how did you notice?

this thread makes me ashamed to be gay
OP is the type of gay who goes for "femmes" because some chick rejected him, I bet he never even jerked off to a good set of abs before