I think spoons are pretty good.

I think you're right

My tool of choice to dig ice cream.

im a spork guy

a utensil and an instrument

For me, it's the super spork

splayd masterrace

spife does not make any fucking sense, c'mon dude

I used to use a spife to eat kiwis, now I just eat it with the skin.

Spoons are the original top dog cutlery piece.

ah, nice Kunz spoon. I've bought the tricked out ones from JB Prince cuz you know I had to do it to em.

Here's a real bad boy

>now I just eat it with the skin
You """people""" disgust me.

Do you peel a peach before eating it? The fuzz tastes pretty much the same, and it's healthier, maybe.

Holy fuck I would literally buy a splayd

Fuck off m8, eating a peach is like eating a pre-teen pussy. Whereas eating a kiwi is like tongue kissing a man who hasn't shaved for 3 days.

You're a fucking monster.

Is this an attempt at forcing this into a meme?
>spoonnygger

I just don't have many places to display my love and appreciation of the greatest eating utensil on the planet.
Also, I'm unemployed.

It's fucking kiwi skin, the hairs don't even tickle your throat.

It triples the nutritional value of the fruit, and frankly makes the whole experience better.
Am I just being memed on right now or is eating kiwi skin that much of a sin?

/v/ is >>>> that way you viral shill.

It's kinda fucked up man. But you do you.

SKIN IS SIN

DON'T GO TO HELL
BIN THAT FRUIT SHELL

Fair point.
>buttmad spoonnygger detected

Kinda fucked up...? Its fruit skin. I don't understand the issue. People eat apple skin, pear skin, peach skin... Hell, people eat egg skin all the time as well when bodybuilding.

I also eat my prawns with the skin, but not the head. Is that also a sin, father??

Do you eat mango skin? Or like, Orange skin? Geniunely curious user

>people eat egg skin all the time
Meaning the egg shell? You've been misinformed my skin eating friend.

>eat my prawns with the skin
Meaning the scales? Do you need to consume calcium or keratin in large quantities for some reason? I don't think you are of this earth, you vile creature.

I think it is inferior compared to chopstick.

>keratin
I probably mean chitin

No, but orange peels can be useful for all sorts of things.
Yeah, I meant shells my bad. I don't know, but while egg shells are shit and feel just kind of like sand if you chew too much, and can cut your mouth if you're not careful, prawn shells are pretty tasty and add a pleasant crunch to the prawn. Cooked prawns that is.

Do you eat human skin too?

I've eaten my own skin, so... yes?

I can kinda imagine you just biting into a lobster straight through the shell.

>splayd
Where the fuck did that come from?
Surely it's spnork

Kfnoon

Man I'm not some caveman, its just that some people can't appreciate perfectly reasonable things. I gave my coworker a kiwi and suggested he eat it with the skin on. He tried it and agreed it was perfectly acceptable.

"Do you want us to crack open that coconut for you user?"
"Nah it's okay. I'll just eat it whole. Like a kiwi fruit"

>prawn shells are pretty tasty and add a pleasant crunch
I have to disagree but I have eaten a fair amount of circadas, with the exoskeleton still on, which is probably the land equivalent of prawns in their shell.

In my own defense I only did it because it was easier than peeling off all the outside shit, but peeling a cooked prawn is pretty straightforward.

Woah, where did you eat cicadas? I've never had the pleasure of eating insects, but then again I haven't been to many places in asia or africa or whatever.
Also, while yes prawns are easy to "undress" they're pretty messy and eating them nearly whole is much more pleasurable.

Don't knock it till you try it.

I think fnifechoppoons are pretty good.

As you guessed, mainland China.
They looked like tiny hell spawn, because they are pretty much just thrown in how oil while alive and served with no preparation. I don't remember if they had the heads.

If you can be bothered you peel the legs, wings and most of the carapace off, but after a few I just ate them whole. Every now and then I'd get a leg caught in my throat or teeth because they have barbed edges but nothing that a quick gulp of beer couldn't take care of.

If you did peel them the center turned to a sort of brown meaty lump after cooking. The garlic and chili flavors were so strong than I don't remember much of the actual 'meat' taste.

I'm sure I'll get the chance someday. They look quite tasty, so if I see a vendor I'll definitely be pleased to try them. As for exoskeleton, I'm sure its healthier to eat them with. Can't imagine it would be too different from eggshells or well-cooked chicken bones.

They didn't look much like that pic, the thorax is too long and the whole dish was shiny black, but it's not a million miles off.

Having lived in China and Thailand I've eaten some truly strange shit so far as western tastes are concerned, I have also eaten a lightbulb, with instruction. That said, nothing compares to eating eggshells. The calcium just aint worth it.

> eaten a lightbulb

Wait. We need to talk about this.

What's the nastiest thing then, not counting the lightbulb?

When you know how the magic is sucked out of it.

Only thing that made me feel ill was a foetal chicken, something like balut (which I haven't eaten) but taken from the egg and cooked.

My stomach rejected it and I was very almost sick. It wasn't the taste or the texture it was purely mental rejection. I still have no real reason why, I don't give care that much about chickens. I blame it on the booze.