Describe 'love' in one sentence

Describe 'love' in one sentence.

Love is fake and gay

True love can only be gay

Emotions that are shared in the exactly moment with someone and then start getting out of control and then you realized is with the only propose to fade in an oblivion.

Willing the good of another.

What did he mean by this?
Seriously please explain, I'm interested

It's basically the same as being really mentally ill, as I've been both.

He means that love is not simply a warm fuzzy feeling, but that truly loving someone is willing what is good for them.

Someone told me that depression is your mind suddenly seeing the world for what it actually is, love would be opposite.

Love is the harmony of the self-knowing of a substantial unity.

Love is a spook.

Letras Vídeos Top Música Juegos Socios
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 ... 9
buscar grupo/cantante Buscar Grupo/Cantante
John Lennon
John Lennon
Letras de John Lennon
Letras Vídeos de John Lennon
Vídeos Fotos de John Lennon
Fotos Biografía de John Lennon
Biografía
Foro de John Lennon
Foro Club de Fans de John Lennon
Fans Ranking de John Lennon
Ranking
LETRA 'LOVE'

Love is real,
real is love
love is feeling,
feeling love
love is wanting
to be loved.
Love is touch,
touch is love
love is reaching,
reaching love
love is asking
to be loved.
Love is you
you and me
love is knowing
we can be
Love is free,
free is love
love is living,
living love
love is needing
to be loved.

Oh well i fucked it up

It's zero points in tennis

Love is a manifestation of the will to power

makes the highs higher and the lows more frequent

Youth

"Curves like the hull of a racing yacht."

The less particular, the more general love becomes the more it becomes like Love.
>in b4 Platonic ideation.

Love loves to love love.

swollen breath.

zero games as well, user.

hola carlos

Pretty gay desu
I want it so bad

Like a good home - often expensive, and sometimes built rather than found

Love is an excellent drug.

Anyone who lives by this definition is an asset to the human race in the most literal sense possible

Love is the desire to make someone whole.

Love means in general terms the consciousness of my unity with another so that I am not in selfish isolation but win my self-consciousness only as the renunciation of my independence and through knowing myself as the unity of myself with another and of the other with me, love, however, is feeling, i.e. ethical life in the form of something natural, In the state, feeling disappears; there we are conscious of unity as law; there the content must be rational and known to us, the first moment in love is that I do not wish to be a self-subsistent and independent person and that, if I were, then I would feel defective and incomplete, the second moment is that I find myself in another person, that I count for something in the other, while the other in turn comes to count for something in me, love, therefore, is the most tremendous contradiction; the Understanding cannot resolve it since there is nothing more stubborn than this point of self-consciousness which is negated and which nevertheless I ought to possess as affirmative, love is at once the propounding and the resolving of this contradiction, as the resolving of it, love is unity of an ethical type.

Description of love:
It just do.

Is that pic related the cover to The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy? That book bored me till the kid got diddled at the movie and I was like, damn this is Rushdie + lip service to gender issues. lmao anyway love is crazy

THE WAY YOU MOVE

love is violent

I am a fighter after all
also I'm a faggot for posting this

umbrella term most people use to describe the multiple and varying pleasant effects of neurological phenomena to which our brains are evolutionarily predisposed when in contact with our kin, be it in order to strenghten family bonds (and thus improve chances of survival) or to incite the desire of reproduction (and thus improving chances of passing off our genes)

True love is your soul's recognition of its counterpoint in another.

Love is the sickness after you've lost.

BABY DON'T HURT ME

There is no such thing as love, there is only desire. And the will to possess what you desire.

No. There is only evolutionary predisposition to continue existing

These.

Love is a spook.

hi hegel

Read The Four Loves. See yourself in a mirror, fix yourself. Return.

Love is a term designed to justify irrational behavior, through emotional reasoning.
> I would never do x!
> don't you love me?! do it for me!

> if you don't spend all your time and money on your partner, you don't love him

> how could you do x?! I'm so disgusted
> but i love you, please forgive me

If you're able to make a coherent argument, you don't need love to justify your opinion or beliefs.

Willing the good of the other and being prepared to sacrifice of one's own comfort to aid it.

My girlfriend and I are still together despite the fact that four or five years ago i accidentally farted directly into her mouth.

Love is the absence of fear.

Love is what you get if you have money.

its basically that hollywood shit where they say if you love them let them go, in a scenario where your personal happiness is sacrificed so the person you love can be happy, that makes you happy, then that's love, or something like that.

That's just some bullshit someone made up when they were feeling like shit.

Wrong, I fell in love when I had no money, and then lost it. You always lose it no matter what, looks at the Hollywood stars that keep separating. It's a big fucking scam and you're better off without it.

Love is like a velvet tourniquet.

Brekekek! Brekekek! Kekek! Kekek! Ualu! Ualu!

Holy...

My pee-pee went up.

you will crave it before you feel it and after you lose the first one you will never be the same

Selfish and infantile desires obscured by social and moral expectations.

like heroin, the first hit will change your life and any hit after that won't compare

scientism isn't allowed on this board. also I like all the ideologues in this thread trying to push some idea they're regurgitating shallowly (schopenhauer's will to power, plato's idea of forms, psychoanalytic view of desire, evolutionary biology and scientism, hegelian ideas, etc etc)

i miss her

Love is everything you feel and do, because she matters to you more than others and yourself.

Love is evolution’s mechanism for bolstering procreation—nothing more, nothing less.

in the words of plato
love is admiration

john lennon

Love is when you would rather fuck yourself over than watch someone else suffer.

fpbp

thats called being a cuck my dude

I wouldn't know.

jfc can we all just agree to ban /pol/?

Carrying your every flaw while caring of goodness for each and all.

Her eyes poured into my soul like soothing spirits, releasing me of every inhibition erected in my mind deprived of her.

This one's universal and personal. The one in this post is how I felt about a girl I loved.

This is the most brainlet view. Of course our emotions are made up from biological function or some deeply rooted infantile psychology etc. You act like this is some kind of shocking truth recently discovered by science and shattering the old world view of life. But you're a fuckin idiot. We knew this from the beginning. People are by definition mutations, we are one big would constantly healing itself. The name we gave to this act is "Life." All you are doing is trying to flip the additive into the subtractive, which can never be done, because subtractive notions cannot sit comfortably in the mind. Even if we are actually a disease upon the earth, it is still more correct to say that we are Life, precisely because that is how we are supposed to think. Trying to go against the current, entertaining these overly materialistic ideas, can only lead to intellectual stagnation and morbidity.

Something that none of us deserve, but we all need.

love is the eternal carrot on a stick that won't be caught, but it persuades us to keep going for just one more day

Lmao idk

Chad's tanned, glistening and thick 9 inch dick.

Le brain chemicals.

A perfidious carrot swung before our noses by nature to make us mate.

>muh pol boogeyman

t. jew

>mistaking terror for annoying

>implying you're apart from nature

>describe

Get behind me.

Take it from me, it doesn't make you happier. Like suggested, taking what you want in goodness' sake is what makes one happy.

Feeling the most comfortable and vulnerable you've ever been at the exact same time.

a choice.

What's wrong with you, with us,
what's happening to us?
Ah our love is a harsh cord
that binds us wounding us
and if we want
to leave our wound,
to separate,
it makes a new knot for us and condemns us
to drain our blood and burn together.

What's wrong with you? I look at you
and I find nothing in you but two eyes
like all eyes, a mouth
lost among a thousand mouths that I have kissed, more beautiful,
a body just like those that have slipped
beneath my body without leaving any memory.

And how empty you went through the world
like a wheat-colored jar
without air, without sound, without substance!
I vainly sought in you
depth for my arms
that dig, without cease, beneath the earth:
beneath your skin, beneath your eyes,
nothing,
beneath your double breast scarcely
raised
a current of crystalline order
that does not know why it flows singing.

Why, why, why,
my love, why?

When I saw her I came

Humanity's bonding reflex, emotionally varied as the subject itself, manifests physically as a warm pulling sensation towards the object from a place just below the heart at roughly the midpoint between the brain and genitals.

a genetically programmed vulnerability and cheap shortcut through the dominance hierarchy. the species needs it.

Devotion.

Thinking "yeah this is fine" then waking up embarrassed and hoping never to feel that way ever again....then wanting it more than anything when you haven't had it 3 months. Idk user, why do you want to know?

It's exactly what every cheesy song says it is, but once you've felt it, the songs don't feel as cheesy anymore.

'Love' is a four letter word beginning with 'l' and ending with 'e'.

Stoicism and dialectics between biology and duty.

>This is the most brainlet view. Of course our emotions are made up from biological function or some deeply rooted infantile psychology etc. You act like this is some kind of shocking truth recently discovered by science and shattering the old world view of life. But you're a fuckin idiot. We knew this from the beginning. People are by definition mutations, we are one big would constantly healing itself. The name we gave to this act is "Life." All you are doing is trying to flip the additive into the subtractive, which can never be done, because subtractive notions cannot sit comfortably in the mind. Even if we are actually a disease upon the earth, it is still more correct to say that we are Life, precisely because that is how we are supposed to think. Trying to go against the current, entertaining these overly materialistic ideas, can only lead to intellectual stagnation and morbidity.
>No more than anything,We are only water, to which I mean we are only adaptive animals and in any case we can not break our mold. That would be degenerative

"As the father has loved me,so I have loved you"
-Christ

women love sex, money, children and horses

men love to serve women

NOT BAD

Love is patient, love is kind, interstellar reptile jews control your mind.

pmsl

Love is a loss of the self