I can't overcome a past relationship

Books for this feeling please, I miss that harpy.

Go get her user, why read when there's still a chance. You know she loves you

Start with le greeks xDD

But seriously though, I have no idea. I'm going through the same shit.

I read Moby Dick, and I imagine she's the whale and I'm Ahab

There's no such thing as a "past" relationship. You still have a relationship to her regardless, thats something which can't go away

There's no books for it. You can overcome a relationship once you realised that is not hope any longer because might be she start dating once again with someone else. Just dont be too hard on yourself when there's a new opportunity to open your heart at someone new. Takes time but you are going to be fine.

Needed a good excuse to post this.

>that is not hope any longer

Unless you or her is dead, this point is never reached. And even then that doesn't stop some

I think I reached that point when my ex cheated on me then left me and blocked me on every form of contact. All because I apparently spent too much of my time studying Law.

Fall in love with reading, it will never leave you like she did user

This may as well have happened to me. Still I wait in longing for the day she gets back in touch and tells me she loves me

How can you love someone that does not love you back? You can still love people even if they are dead because there were maybe no opportunity to know if shh/he shared the same feeling but how to deal when she/he loves someone else? There's nothing you can do but just move on and find a person that can share in a reciprocate way your emotions.

Is that your past relationship? Cuz I can't overcome it either

Good advice.

I'm of the opinion there is no such as parrelel reciprocation in love. You get a woman to love you by loving her and having her understand that truly. She loves to be beloved

And this is not true. Once you decided to broke any link with her,is decided you both want to make a path each apart from each other. If you still being faithful to her or him is your problem.

She still exists in your mind regardless, what you think of her and your past chances with every new thing in your life and the same is true for her. This is a relationship whether you like it or not

This is an embarrassing post.

I'm an embarrassing person, what can I say

Love is not supposed to be beloved. Love needs to grow in order you start knowing more to the person. I have heard a lot of cases where people just break their relationships once the illusion on having a single person in their bubble exploded. Once you know she or he has some characteristics you might no like but still there are more good reasons to stay wih them, then is when you decided to take the relationship further.

The Portrait of Dorian Gray

I read it on the day I broke up.

Ah sorry you're talking about virgin cuckold, staring across the room at her type of relationship thats not what I'm on about

That's strange, because I just came

>Using the word cuckold

Dropped

Like I give a shit what some cuck thinks

As we say on Veeky Forums, "start with the Greeks"

Specifically this Greek. He's essential for dealing with difficult events.

user. Listen to me. I was you yesterday. I played mind games with myself and the epic poem I am writing for two years. She married this April. GO AFTER HER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS JAPANESE IMAGEBOARD --future you.

so, OP. What did you do?

Only time works user. But read the Magic Mountain, because that takes a long time to read.

Low Energy Response, please submit your guac recipe or be banned

don't worry, you will feel better when school starts back up. you gonna get your license soon?

OP here. I'll check these out, thanks. Moby dick is a weird recommendation though.
I hope so. This will be my last university year. I've been with her for 6 years, we broke up 8 months ago. I'm afraid I won't be able to deal with this.
Shouldn't I give you the same message? I mean, why don't you try to make her cheat on her husband with you? I hope I made myself clear; she's with other person now and indeed being with her was bad for my self steem, so I shouldn't try to chase her (I meant it when I said "harpy").
I'll be sad and I'll read.

"Self esteem" is a meme only children and women should be concerned you pathetic grub.

Post more pictures of her already OP.

How old are you? I'm guessing low 20s at most. Once you grow up, you'll find your ruminations on the issue are navelgazing rubbish devoid of any practical meaning.

I can cum over her tho

He wasn't with Katya for fuck's sake. The OP picture is just some girl r9k used to be obsessed with

But can you cum over her?

Yeah like I'm going to listen to the "wisdom" of some old loser that still browses an anime website. Your age is a liability to your credentials bud, you just don't want to face the regret about how you screwed up your one chance at having a life that mattered to you

Try the book "You" , will sure make you get over her

Finnegans wake

Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro. It'll probably make you feel worse, at first.

Who?

>miss girl
>think about how bad her asshole stinks
>???
>profit

Just saved your life

>Finnegans wake
lmao that's like I can't overcome past present or future relationships.

yall read Deleuze's appendix to the Logic of Sense, Plato and the Simulacrum? Pretty fire bars

Damn you my be a billionaire.

Don't read anything. Write poetry. You're in the perfect mind set for it.

Perfect mind to write shit poetry like Milk and Honey