I bought a ton of these fuckers yesterday and i don't know what to do with them

i bought a ton of these fuckers yesterday and i don't know what to do with them
which are the best dishes that require mushrooms?

There isn't much that requires them per se, but they mix well into stuff. Dice them up and mix them into ground beef for your burgers. Great for stir fry. Saute with pasta and tomatoes.

Heat olive oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir mushrooms, garlic, cooking wine, teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, and black pepper in the hot oil and butter until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Serve with buttered toast.

Cream of mushroom soup

just so some turkey breast with a sauce of cream/mushroom/garlic over rice my man
it's very comfy

THYME
BUTTER
GARLIC
ON TOAST
you're a fool if you don't

good old jäger sauce or sauce chasseur as the french call it, spätzle (german egg noodles) go perfect with it

diced pig or veal is the meat used usually btw

Why would you buy mushrooms when you have no idea how to cook them and no plans to use them? I hope you have a good financial situation because you don’t seem very thrifty. That said, you can make mushroom soup, mushroom omelettes, mushroom pizza, you can cook them like or and use them as a burger topping, or you could add them to a stir fry.

out of all the mushrooms in the world
you pick the most pathetic
kys

risotto!

I like em just with salt and pepper then roasted in the oven, pair them with smoked herring.

Just fry them in a pan, together with some onions and some diced bread and seasoned with salt aand pepper. Mushrooms are delicious, no need to drown them in other tastes.

beef strongenoff

Hhnnnggggggg.

Just fry em with garlic in olive oil and butter

Saute the hell out of them, and then use them for a mushroom risotto. I usually like to do it with those and a roasted yellow pepper

>which are the best dishes that require mushrooms?

This right here, add a bit of bourbon while you're cooking them too

They're great chopped up, fried, and added into scrambled eggs too. Or slice them and make a pizza (you could even add them to a frozen pizza, I've done it before).

Pickle them shits

beef stew

Anything with egg and/or chicken

Nice with fish too

No, the "titan oyster mushroom" is the worst. Completely flavorless, and it soaks up water to make it taste even blander.

I'd kill for some good ol' button mushrooms, but where I am, they don't grow them; any that we get are imported from Malaysia and are already going slimy by the time they arrive.

You could try making a pie.
You cook the mushrooms like others mentioned in this thread, maybe add more onion and some meat if you like, make it like a dry-ish stew.
Then just put it on a pie crust, grate some cheese on top and a few tomato slices to decorate it.

Well ofcourse I forgot to mention that you put it in the oven, too.

Clean them, keep the cups in whole, slice the legs.
Fry them with a bit of butter and salt, until they give away water
Pour in white sweet wine.
Add raisins, minced walnuts and black pepper for taste
Braise together until half of the wine reduces, add a bit of sour cream.
Serve with white rice.

Also

>mindlessly chuck them in soups or sauces
>saute them in butter/olive oil with garlic/shallots and deglaze with white wine
>oil them up and grill them stuffed with cheese
>chuck slivers of them into your salad

I guess the standard form is to saute' them until they released all their water (they have a lot), then add in finely minced schallots, salt, pepper and some liquid (wine, vinegar...).

Maybe try this as a first taste, then try to incorporate them in something else.

Beef bourguignon

Why the fuck you buy tons of them if you cannot cook them you retarded fuck

If you're running out of time you can mince them, saute them, then freeze them. Same thing works for caramelized onions.

the thyme is useless in this scenario. Ignore this dumb faggot

>Oil of choice (or butter or cooking spray or...)
>Beer
>Small onion
>Mushrooms
>Sea Salt
>Black pepper

Cut up the onion and saute it, and the mushrooms, in beer. When everything looks almost done, add some mozzarella and let it melt over everything.

Put on your plate and sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top. You can also put the whole shebang on toast.

I'f you've got a fuckton you can always turn them into mushroom ketchup

savoringthepast.net/2016/04/13/mushroom-ketchup/

i have always enjoyed mushrooms with steak. usual way theyve been cooked is worchestershire sauce and maybe some A1, in a pan, until theyre soft. love it. oh yeah and butter also.