If you put pineapple on your pizza, youre a fucking retarded cunt, and you should kill yourself

If you put pineapple on your pizza, youre a fucking retarded cunt, and you should kill yourself

Fuck you. Your taste sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHHAR1S_eKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buy two pizzas, pineapple and something else
>pineapple-eating scum don't eat the pineapple pizza first thus limiting your options

i can only support this, same goes for pic related

that looks awful.. im picturing it in my mind.. no.. i dont want it at all

fucking this

youtube.com/watch?v=DHHAR1S_eKA

>I'm too much of a flyover to imagine anyone could enjoy sweet and salty flavours
Enjoy your american """cheese""" while I develop my palate with unique tastes

Pineapple pizza is good

What about roasted grapes?

this meme is shit, if you use this meme you should kill yourself.

Why is the "Sweet, savory, salty" combo fine everywhere besides pineapple pizza?
>Banh Mi
>Italian hero
>Burger with pickles and ketchup
>Pulled pork with slaw
>Pad Thai
>Various types of sushi
>Various types of salads
>Various types of pastas
Even other types of pizzas (particularly those with Bell Peppers) use the flavor combination, but when it's on pizza, people chimp the fuck out.
This is annoying, but is far from exclusive to pineapple pizza

cuz it stops tasting like pizza the minute you put something sweet on it. you have a mental image of what pizza is suppsoed to taste like, and it just doesnt anymore. call it smoething else, and it might be fine. "fag-pie" or some shit

itt. soyboy cumfucks who need to put sugar on spicy food so their cunt-weak tastebuds dont get hurt

>tomato sauce
>not sweet

I enjoy pineapple with ham on a 'za.

>pizza
>spicy food

>Ham pizza is spicy
Are your tastebuds fucked or are you just a faggot ?

I literally put in my post that other types of pizza use sweet toppings, most commonly bell peppers, but also onions, sun dried tomatoes, broccoli or artichokes.

God-tier topping combo: Onion, Olive, Mushroom, and one meat.
You cannot argue against this.

This combination provides the idea flavors and textures to create a perfect pizza.
All that's left after that is execution.

Pineapple is a meme.

Wrong, salami, red cherry pepper and mushroom is goat.

op is a scholar and a gentleman.

>ideal texture
>mushroom
Try again.

tomato sauce isnt sweet. you get your sweet from onion and celery. tomato sauce is spicyishsorta

um try again sweetie

pepperoni, peppers, onions, and more peppers

>tomato sauce is spicyish
Are you fucking kidding me? Tomatoes are sweet and slightly acidic on their own, and when made into sauce they get hit with a bunch of onion to further sweeten it, especially if you're making pizza sauce. Some pasta sauces get spicy, but pizza sauce is literally supposed to be at least slightly sweet, even in the Naples tradition

>sweetyposter thinks it knows about pizza

Tomatoes are a berry you retard.

My current favorite pizza is with chicken, pineapple and curry spice, it has a pretty nice blend of sweet and savory

Some places also add bananas to the ingredients but I don't like the texture, my grandmother does tho

nobody does it
its just fags pretending for attention

Pineapple is meh, mango is where it's at.
>Mango pulled pork pizza
Based

pic

Don't have a pic, if I remember when I go to my local place that has it I will take one for you user!

>bell peppers, onions, sun dried tomatoes, broccoli and artichokes
>sweet.

I dont think you know what that word means.

Let me guess, you think bell peppers are spicy?

Dad a nice pizza user

Hate all you want, I'm still going to eat my pineapple and Canadian bacon pizza.