What is the tastiest sandwich combo to get at Subway?

What is the tastiest sandwich combo to get at Subway?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/business/marketplace-chicken-fast-food-1.3993967
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Number 13 from jersey mike's

Cold cut combo, only because it is the only sub that is reasonably priced, not because of flavor.

I don't get it. They bake fresh bread, same meats and toppings as any sub shop.
Why does it suck so bad?

Something with bacon.. need I say more? Ba-con. BACON LOL!

>cheapest meat combo
>ham, turkey, or cold cut combo maybe
>swiss cheese
>spinach
>cucumbers
>green peppers
>maybe jalapenos
>maybe pickles
>salt and pepper
>mayo and mustard OR sweet onion sauce

Philly steak
Extra pepperjack cheese
Onions and green peppers
chipotle sauce
salt and pepper
cherry peppers if they have them

LE BACON *sigh* did I really just write that?! Haha loll

low quality ingredients shipped in from god knows where

Subway is the inevitable choice people make when they want fast food, but don't want fast food.

>"""""bread"""""

This gentleman is very unsettling.

ham and ketchup only

this dude knows what's up. fucking retarded expensive for how garbage quality the meat is though.

There isn't one. They all inexplicably taste the same.

>turkey breast
>on Italian herbs + cheese
>spinach
>green peppers
>light mayo
Can't go wrong desu

>italian herb & cheese
>turkey
>swiss
Toasted
>Lettuce
>Pickles
>Banana Peppers
>Creamy Italian Dressing
>Salt & Pepper

UMA

Just get a job you millennial faggot

Meatball and tuna (yes I know it will be extra)
All the cheeses
All the dressings and vinegar and oil and parmesan, I said all the goddamn cheeses
Toasted
Olives
More olives
More olives

When they ask to cut it, reach over the counter and slap it out of their hand

Tuna and ketchup on honey oat bread

mfw $5 footlongs is dead, not even sure why the removed it. It was pretty popular

I don't know why I laughed so hard at this

I read this in reddits voice

Anyone would rather go to just Firehouse or Jersey Mikes what would be the same price for better quality

Their ingredients are among the lowest quality ingredients you're going to find for a sandwich shop anywhere they might actually have the lowest quality.

Just read an article the other day and you can Google this their chicken breast for their chicken sandwich is like 50% chicken material and 50% soy. And by the way that doesn't mean it's 50% chicken I mean it's 50% chicken material.

The two hottest sandwich artists, one in the puss, the other giving you a rimjob, slap the ass with the garbage they call turkey breast when you want them to go faster.

Alternately, the forbidden seal.

Oddly enough, those two are more than twice as much here. Fortunately we have small chains that kick the pants off of their shit.

why, you can make this all at home in 5 minutes

"rising food costs" apparently

Weird a Steak + double cheese footlong near me is like 950+tax

the same shit at mr goodcents firehouse or jersey mikes might be a like a dollar more

Subway is going bankrupt. For good reason.

directions to the nearest mcdonalds

A sandwich from any other place

cbc.ca/beta/news/business/marketplace-chicken-fast-food-1.3993967

Here is the study on that.

Subway has always been shit. They just have good marketing and people think it is fresher or healthier than McDonald's.

Subway EggOmeletPatty (Regular): Whole eggs, egg whites, water, nonfat dry milk, premium egg blend (isolated pea product, salt, citric acid, dextrose, guar gum, xanthan gum, extractive of spice, propylene glycol and not more than 2% calcium silicate and glycerin to prevent caking), soybean oil, butter alternative (liquid and hydrogenated soybean oil, salt, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavors, beta carotene (color), TBHQ and citric acid added to protect flavor, dimethylpolysiloxane (antifoaming agent added), salt, beta-carotene (color).

Meanwhile at McDonald's you get a fresh cracked egg in your mcmuffin. Their scrambled eggs also bad though. It's cheap food though and lasts forever so you get what you pay for.

there is absolutely zero reason to eat the chicken at subway
at that point, whatever small price difference in favor of subway is gone because they charge like $2 extra and you can go basically anywhere else for the same price

>Meanwhile at McDonald's you get a fresh cracked egg in your mcmuffin

just a loss-leading diversion play to distract you from every other product they sell.

>you get a fresh cracked egg
Nah, most the time they use pre-mixed eggs from a carton

that looks worse than the cheapest pressed lunchmeat that you buy at the supermarket in the cold case aisle

faggoty franchisees are bitching about how it doesn't make any money
they're probably right,
there's something real fucked up about their whole business model

i read this in a 12 year olds voice

>tfw too lazy to cut up tomato and lettuce and onion to make a nice sandwich
>Always just meat, cheese, condiment.

the bread looks like really long frozen turds when it arrives at the store

>fresh cracked egg

The fuck you talking about, I worked at McD's for 8 years never once saw a goddamn egg in its shell. Those shits come wrapped in plastic 20 at a time, you just peel them out and heat them up. There is nothing fresh about them. All the eggs come either already cooked or in a milk carton.

Why do you post on a cooking board if you don't like taking the time to prepare foods? You already bought it but don't eat it because cutting is too much effort? Please explain this

Janne definitely looks like he pulls his own meat.

Cheapest would be CCC or meatball- currently 2.50 six inch or 5$ foot long. Otherwise I like teriyaki chicken with Italian bread toasted with lettuce olives onion with salt pepper and sweet onion and southwest chipolte sauce

>Veeky Forums Food & Cooking
>FOOD & Cooking
This isn’t just a cooking board

Hate to get on the bandwagon but shit needs to be said. Some investigators (or whatever you would call a person who does this sort of thing) bought a bunch of subs from Subway and then analyzed the ingredients. The verdict?

Shit is prison food quality. Like the bottomest of the barrel meats you could possibly assemble for a bottom line. Now I am 39 and I remember when they DIDN'T do this and it was pretty good. But decades of cost cutting for that all important bottom line has turned their base ingredients into literal pet food.

Black forest ham, provolone, spinach, red onions, jalapenos, peppers, pickles, salt and pepper with mustard

Tuna on wheat, no cheese, tomatoes, onions, lettuce, green peppers, extra pickles, triple banana and jalapeno peppers.

It's the only thing there that doesn't make me feel gross afterword, and I'm a gross fat guy. Something about their food just always feels mushy and/or too sweet to me.

I loved those and the spicy Italian, but once, I got my CCC toasted and it tasted like hotdogs and I was so grossed out. I didn't realize one of the meats was (turkey) bologna.

Do your Subways have swiss cheese as a permanent? I usually don't get cheese, but if we had swiss, I would be all about it.

I usually go for:
>Footlong turkey on wheat, toasted
>Lettuce
>Onion
>Tomato
>Cucumber
>Olives
>green peppers
>Jalapenos
>yellow and spicy mustard OR oil and vinegar OR sriracha
>pepper and oregano

Sounds breddy gud, my dude. Might try it.

Sweat onion chicken teriyaki on Italian herbs and cheese, toasted with cheese. Lettuce, tomatos, green pepper, onions, banana pappers with sweet onion sauce. Youre welcome.

No, I literally worked at one two years ago. For the mcmuffins you get fresh egg. For mcgriddles it's a pre-cooked egg, for anything with scrambled eggs it's a liquid that comes in a carton that is cooked over margarine on a range.

Here's what you do.
Italian herb bread
toasted
Chicken and ham
sweet onion teriyaki
mayo
extra mayo
5 scoops of banana peppers
Cut into 16 equal pieces
Throw in the trash and got to Arby's

you can see them crack the eggs behind the counter for the mcmuffins

stop lying on the internet

that's more a problem of the US tho. you have way lower standards than lets say, Europe for example. apparently dog food in Europe has higher standards than meat for you guys. shit's unsettling if you ask me

Italian herbs and cheese, grilled chicken breast, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, green peppers (sometimes jalapeno), caesar sauce.

15 inch double meat cheesesteak from lennys

>For mcgriddles it's a pre-cooked egg

Not anymore, they use freah cracked now too, so much better

Is janne transgender?

What do you gain from lying about working at McDonald's on the internet? Just curious.

Because there's a difference between making a good meal and putting effort when you have the energy and making a sandwich when you've just woken up.

What the fuck kind of name is janne?

Janne is Janne.

What gender combo is that thing

The only thing I want to buy from Subway is the freedom of Jared Fogle

>making a sandwich when you've just woken up.
Do you wake up at 11 30 and have lunch for breakfast?

Subway is hreat, but ordering food fron subway involve too many interactions with too many processes. How could I overcome my shyness of ordering at subway?

As for tastiest sandwich,
>Roasted Chicken or Subway Melt or Veggie Patty
>Parmesan Oregano
>cucumber, onion, maybe tomato and/or lettuce
>Thousand Islands

At least stick to the ham only one. Or get oven roasted chicken for like $0.50 more

>Walk into Subway
>Turn 360 degrees and walk out
>Go to Firehouse instead

Orange breads
Semi Bitter Chocolate Chipts
A squirt
2 tomatos
Chedar

>he doesn't have drivethru subway
and I live in a lil shittown

I remember when I first met Janne. He was standing at the bar, telling everyone about the sandwiches he would make. They were hanging off his every word. They kept buying him drinks and giving him cigarettes just to hear more stories about sandwiches. He kept looking at me across the bar, I was alone. Maybe that's why he went for me. He was confident, I wasn't. He walked over. I couldn't believe it. He whispered in my ear "follow me to the bathroom for pulled chicken" So i did. He just kept sucking and sucking. He took pictures on his phone. He kept putting things in his armpit, he called this "Janning" I couldn't believe it. He spent so much time on his knees, yet he was so tall. He stopped 4 times for shit. But he wouldn't flush. He just kept adding to a pile. By the end of it, we were both bleedings. He would eat a footlong with ham, cheese, peppers, jalapenos, red onion, ranch and mustard. He would et half, and lick it like a lollypop. He threw up in a bag which he drew a face on and proceeded to tell me he was cuckolding. Brilliant chap if i do say so myself.

JANNE

I don't think there are any single of drive through store from any brand in any form within 2500km radius around me.

Jesus fucking christ

Intentionally get them to make the most expensive sandwich they can. Every topping. Every meat. Go fucking nuts. Toasted. extra sauce. Get them to toast it a second time. Take a really long time singling out each and every topping.
Then when it's done. Just leave.

Spicy Italian on white with pepper jack/American
Lettuce, onions, jalpenos, bell pepper and a fuck ton of spinach
Mayo, a squirt of chipotle and pepper.

Jesus Christ. Was expecting a comfy thread because I always eat subway and was open to new suggestions. But this thread is raping subway. I don't know if I can go back.

I worked at a subway when I was new in town and looking for a job. Haven't eaten there since. Highly recommended you don't either.

Same guy here. What was it that turned you off? I had a former coworker who said that the meat was a lot dirtier than people tend to think. Dirty as in low quality

yep. and its not like subways other meats are good. i worked at a few subways. its all processed. the turkey slices look like minced garlic pressed into a firm blob.

never heard of that study you mention, but having worked at a few subways i would vouch that their meats are bottom-grade. looks horrible up close. re-constituted shit.

Meat was gross, lots of old slimy veggies that we'd just pick out and rinse the rest. The chicken breasts smelled terrible and came in these big pucks that you'd have to chip apart. It's hard to pin it on one thing to be honest, but everything had a veneer of freshness with low quality shit underneath.

Tuna Footlong
Italian Herbs and Cheese bread
Toasted, no cheese.
Lettuce
Cucumber
Ranch Dressing

Meatball marinara on herb and cheese with mozzarella, olives and a shit load of onion.