No, he was a chicken.

A chicken, I tells ya.

A giant chicken.

PHILOSOPHER-KINGS

N SHEEEEIT

what is fried chicken but a miserable pile of secrets

Might as well have been

A thread died for this.

its an honest inquiry. im reading so many second hand texts and they all describe him as an ugly brute. look his nose. look at the top of his head. tell me that looks like an average white greek

Fuck off back to tumblr or whatever hellhole you cam from.

Just leave we don't want you here

alright, let's say he's african. for your benefit, to indulge you. now what?

checkmate, stormfront. western civilization was invented by an african.

okay [s4s] it's time to be serious. this board is dying. and yes I know meta threads are part of what's killing it but [s4s] isn't nearly as fun as it once used to be

bth [s4s] is just a joke that outlived its welcome. it was fun for a while when ironic shitposting was still a new novel idea but by now I think everyone got pretty tired of one-word replies, samefigging and crappy MS paint ironic "memes".

for a while it looked like the place is transitioning into something beyond just that, but what ended up happening is that more good posters left the place than people entered, and the people who did enter are unfunny fignewtons who aren't even being ironic. they spam the place because they genuinely want to force a meme, and the rest take the place too seriously and get buttblasted over a bunch of posts to a chinese cartoon imageboard. exactly the kind of behavior that [s4s] was created to make fun of

so that's why I'm leaving forever. I haven't posted here in a few weeks now, so this post is just a formality. no, this isn't a pasta (but I'm sure it'll soon become one). and no, I'm not angry. just wish to let you guys know for however long this joke lasted, it was a pretty funny one and that I'm happy I could take part in it with the rest of you. goodbye!

>yfw western civilization began and ended because of the dark continent
>yfw european sons of neanderthals were just a pawn in their game

wow im genuinely taken aback by your hostility. i apologize if i've offended your sensibilities. i wasn't aware that Veeky Forums had been corrupted by the disease too
>now what?
nothing. i just wanted to know if he was african
how is any of this relevant?

Socrates was a NIGGER!

Ethnically he was from Western Asia, but he was born in athens to athenian parents. What's this about him being from Africa?

You fucking tell me, user.

Greeks are pretty ugly yo

Alexander was a nice handsome Persian boy

they never mention him looking black or having foreign ancestry. don't you think it's something they would have noticed? just because socrates was notoriously ugly doesn't mean he was a nigger.

what if they were all black? then they wouldn't even feel the need to point it out

he doesn't have nappy hair you god damn fag unless you think the greeks were walking around with perms

Yes. It's why they killed him.

what does nappy hair have to do with what we're talking about?

yes

How come he didn't have feathers?

this

chicken.. easy on the philosophizing

Was that sculpture actually based on his looks or did they just sculpt someone ugly and called it socrates?

leave

He was Moorsican.

In Plato's Theaetetus, it's mentioned that Socrates has a snub nose and a large brow.