What are some places where I can pay with my EBT card?

What are some places where I can pay with my EBT card?

Are you retarded?

Grocery stores and occasionally convenience stores

It's for food nigga, where the fuck do you buy food?

He's on welfare. Obviously he's retarded.

Anywhere black people are the regular clientele.

You mean hot, prepared food?
Just go to your nearest hood ghetto and you'll find a place.

I don't understand how these places don't get shut down.

Fun fact: There are twice as many whites on ebt as blacks. You are literaly twice as likely to see a white using ebt as black.

>alt-right white supremacists btfo!

That's because there are simply more whites than blacks in America. In proportion to each population, more blacks use EBT.

The Churches Chicken near my old job doesn't accept EBT though.

Statistics is not the strong point of a communist.

>TFW I'm a Mexican on Medicaid.

I can't wait till I finish school and get a real job. I'm hoping to be a Project Manager and make some decent dosh, if not, I'm hoping to get into some Masters program and become a psychologist and work at my Dad's practice.

Since you're whitetrash and probably live in a majority white region, the odds of seeing a white using ebt are even higher: 5 to 1 at least.

Any place niggers frequent

Anything with a nutrition label at grocery stores, pharmacies, or stores that have an ebt sign on the door like some gas stations. Hot and prepared foods or supplements are not allowed but most deli items are. Didn't you get the snap info packet?

This pizza place and a bakery near me accept it. Anyone dumb enough to use EBT for pizza deserves to stay broke though.

What percentage of blacks are on welfare vs Whites?

here's your (you)

>FUCKWHITEPEOPLE
>Have to fuck this thing.

No thanks.

>Fats
>People

>y-yeah well you're white trash

Just watched a guy buy roughly 8 12 packs of pop with his EBT card, audibly lol'd.

but think of the calorie density he's getting

Probably owns a business and resells them by the can. Literal scum.

They probably use the loophole of the person technically buys the food when it's cold/frozen and it's just coincidentally heated after for free. Also, if you're in certain states like California, there's a hot meal program only for qualified people, generally those who are elderly, disabled and/or homeless. But places like KFC love to stick big EBT ACCEPTED HERE signs in the window, even if most EBT recipients can't actually use theirs there.

Anyone who uses government (tax payers)money are degenerate, prifligate trash that should be shot into the sun.

>5 times as many whites
>2 times the users
>I don't understand ratios
Even this cherry picked meme stat is misleading because it doesn't show that the average black stays on it longer and takes out more per month
>white person gets on it temporarily for a couple months and gets like $27/month or some trivial shit not even worth filling the paperwork out for
>black person maxes out on it for a family of 5 the whole year from cradle to grave
The latter is more burdensome than 100 of the former

I think Papa Murphy's accepts EBT since it's not considered a prepared hot meal.

Fun fact, there's this thing called percentages.. Why are you nigger loving liberals so naive?