If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you eat?

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

pekinghotpot.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hortobágyi_palacsinta
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go on a rampage and murder and rape a lot of people and consume their flesh, might as well try it then.

nothing, so when they find me I'm not covered in shit

I think that would be the least of your concerns.

codeine

Why not something better?

Coins and milky salt

mcchicken

>something better than an opiate

First, the best Carpaccio there is. Then I'd take a good old steak, salt and pepper only, medium rare. Then, Crêpes with Nutella and Espresso. Goodnight sweet prince.

Human meat, mayhaps an infant.

Just ate so nothing is appetizing. I'd probably just get some meth and acid.

>eat
im blowing my brains out in a white interior lamborghini faggot

Lasagna and mashed potatoes.

Some roasted nigger with a glass of kike blood

Unagi don with a side of sesame sauce. It's been my death row meal for eleven years now.

In this hypothetical situation, its your only concern.

I guess id go to the city and buy the most expensive steak meal i can find.

Having a panic attack right now and legit think I'm dying. I'm dehydrated, low on nutrients, sleep deprived, stressed. Haven't had one in ages. Ate a banana and turkey cheese sandwich on rye and a glass of moët just to feel something in my stomach and distract me from the existential crisis. Probably going to eat a calico painted sugar cookie if this doesn't subside soon. But that's all I have here. Goddamn it, I'm scared, bros.

In that case, I'd get a vat of dippin' butter and an unholy amount of butterflied lobster tails and gigantic shrimp in scampi style.

How come?

Me too. I'm just drinking whiskey

Can we also say where?

pekinghotpot.com/

A bullet

What's up? All's gonna be fine man. Don't panic!

I guess I'd like to not be so stressed when I die. Feel at peace with my affairs and not anxiety as my final moments.

Damn, sorry to hear that, user. A full glass of whiskey is better than an empty moet bottle. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks man. It'll a long road until then. Mostly marriage and home problems, also custody bs. Don't grow old. Read good things about psylocibin helping for this sort of thing if being an alcoholic doesn't help.

Thanks user I hope you'll be ok.

Probably buy all the scallops I could afford and also tell my cousin that I've always had a crush on her.

Kek

The human body is fucking disgusting. I have no idea why you would ever want to subject yourself to the taste of flesh, even knowing you're about to die.

Have you tried it?

Not memeing, even though some non-Midwesterners here may think I am, but I'd go to Culver's and eat as many Bacon Deluxe burgers as I could. Fuck the fries, they're the worst fast food fries in existence, never order fires at Culver's. I actually ate one of these burgers for lunch today and not only did it look like it does in the picture on the menus (results may vary depending on location), it was fucking delicious.

I never order fires at fast food restaurants. I prefer floods.

probably go to the grocery store and buy a shitload of prosciutto, cheese, beer and cider and eat/drink it all

>Implying

Unagi don usually comes with unagi sauce though which is like a really nice teriyaki sauce adjusted to the eel, why would you ruin a well paired unagi don with weird sesame sauce?

> Dehydrate
> Drinks alcohol
Get some water in you buddy.

Heroin > codeine
Retard

Id instantly lose my appatite. So probably just some tea.

I don't think I'd be hungry.
The human body is an amazing and interesting biological machine

Bernerwürste with baguette

enough alcohol that I don't see tomorrow

probably the trashiest food I could think of.

Nuggests, tendies, chinese takeout, japanese hibatchi, pizza, eggs, icecream, popcorn and copious amounts of alcohol. Basically i'd just go all out over everything I love.

Coffee and pastries

I'd eat a bald eagle

Yeah man get some water. Think about some good things, calm yourself with whatever calms you. And perhaps put that Calico Cookie on hold until a time you can actually enjoy. Peace user.

Just between us, since this is an anonymous board, i would probably take down a mid 20's female white jogger, and eat her asshole out

Always wanted to try eating ass. never got the chance. just wasnt in the cards I guess.

This.

You're still alive, what's stopping you

While I would love to just indulge my animal instincts at the drop of a hat, like this moment,
I still have a few things to lose, materially speaking, so its probably not the right time to commit multiple, unforgivable felonies and social faux pauxs. Capiche?

I would go to bed early

Offer to eat ass from a chick who just showered/exercised
it's fucking easy
T I N D E R

lol. i dont think im gonna do that. but thanks for the chuckle.

>chicken salt

Pistachio ice cream

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hortobágyi_palacsinta

meth and acid sounds like a very shitty, unpleasant (and obnoxious for those around you) experience.

Menudo from my abuela

0/10 shit taste

Patrish

Embarrassing post

>placenta

Tea, Earl Grey, Hot.

full English breakfast
conveyor sushi for lunch
Chinese food for dinner

Coffee. Black.

would probably be too busy doing lines of coke from virgins buttcracks to care