British cooking - lets make beans on toast. A classic family favourite

British cooking - lets make beans on toast. A classic family favourite

Watching this

Monitoring this bread

If this doesn't involve ice cream, rotten meat or literal horseshit you're not gonna impress anyone

Put some bread into the “toaster” or USA equivalent

Spread butter on the toast while the beans are in a saucepan or USA equivalent

Do not microwave the beans. It is faster but impares the texture and flavour of the beans

Finally array the beans casually onto the toast. You can make a joke name for the dish to amuse your children. “Skinheads on a raft” is a popular example in the genre

Do you eat it with a fork or do you fold it up and eat it as a sandwich?

I eat it with a knife and fork because I am middle class

>not using all of the toaster slots
that is like buying a hooker and only using one of her holes

>or USA equivalent
kek

One of these days I'm going to try those Heinz beans. I'm afraid I will hate them because of the tomato sauce. It just doesn't seem like it will be good.

Are you not gonna grate some cheddar on that?

It doesn't really taste that much of tomato and can be enjoyed even if you dislike tomatoes.

No because i’m on a diet

w2c horizontal toaster??

eating it this way makes the bread soggy. Pouring the beans in a bowl, and spooning the beans on the toast with each bite is a far superior way to eat beans and toast.

I usually heat the beans in a mug, use the butter knife to really thinly slice some cheese, then dip buttered toast in like a soup. I drink the beans straight from the mug between bites but if it gets too solid from the dipping, I use the same knife to help it along.

Breakfast done, only one mug and one knife to wash.

Wheres the cheese?

Did you even say "God save the queen" before you started?

Why didn't you make some tea to go with it?

This is a complete charade.

Do Brits really eat 4 meals a day?

how the fuck have you never managed to have canned beans before

no it's not

wall anchors at hardware store