/HPG/: Harry Potter General

/HPG/: Harry Potter General

1. Who is your favorite Harry Potter side-character?

2. What is one part of the story that sticks out in your memory for whatever reason?

3. Which Hogwarts school subject do you think you'd do best in?

4. Are you personally excited for the upcoming school year?

Make A Name For Yourself!

Invent a suitable wizarding name or create one using the HP name generator: harrypotter.bloomsbury.com/uk/fun-stuff/name-generator/

Sort Yourself Out!

The final two digits of your initial post in these threads dictates which house you belong to:

0 - 2: Gryffindor
3 - 5: Ravenclaw
6 - 7: Hufflepuff
8 - 9: Slytherin

Add this to your namefield on all posts, e.g. Harry Potter (Gryffindor)

Let the magic commence!

bump!

Veeky Forums - Literature

RIP Veeky Forums

Friends, I believe one of the Slytherins has set a curse on this thread to make it invisible to the majority of Veeky Forums users. Drat! Does anybody know where Ptolemy Peakes is? If anybody knows a counter-curse for this it's her!

FUG DRUBMF

>Drumbfeldore
Shit thread but I giggled at the image.

Heavens, Potions class is in 5 minutes! We'll never make it at this rate. Come on, hop on my broom and we'll be there in no time!

*taps the back of the broom*

Well? Are you coming?

Sirius dying was fucking bullshit and his death was a fucking cop out. Oh, the only person harry could experience paternal love from just dies by "falling into door"? But wait! The door goes to dead world! Herp a derp! Really? ReaLLY, JK YOU FUCKING HACK.

kys

Does anybody have some spare Doxy Eggs for my potion please? Looks like I've run out!

Don't worry, I'll go and ask the other Hogwarts students. A new thread will be made soon.

No thanks, I'll walk. I've been looking to Stretch My Legs

Blimey, thanks! Remember we have Herbology after this so there'll be a new thread for that too!

Suit yourself Tom, I hope Snape doesn't take points away for being late. We both know Ravenclaw need all the points they can get this year haha!

*speeds away*

I don't mean to panic anyone but is anyone else concerned about Neville? Yesterday I found him hiding away in the library looking up rapid-fire killing curses.

We joked about it, he said he was "planning something tragic" and winked at me twice, and I just laughed it off and said he should tell all the students to get in one corner of the room and then start casting spells, joking obviously, but he just nodded like he thought it was a good idea.

Then he started telling me about how his sister is dating a "mudblood" (um we call them muggles, Neville, it's 2017), and how he can hear them fucking through the wall when he goes home in the summer. Also how he splashed somebody with Butterbeer on a trip to Hogsmeade because they brought it up (wizard kek what an autist)

Anyway, he ended the conversation by putting his hand on my shoulder and saying I "was alright" and that I "shouldn't go to herbology tomorrow."

He was definitely just joking, right?

Is this OC? It's good.

Heavens, are you being serious mate!?!?! I'll go tell one of the Prefects of Gryffindor immediately.

Thanks f a m

Some of it's ripped from other sources and given a wizarding twist, but yeah it's OC

But wait, I'm supposed to be in Neville's class for Herbology just now, but I skipped it to smoke wizard dope in the toilets (which is still herbology when you think about it ayyy).

The class has already started, you've got to hurry!!

Wait! What are those noises?!

>villain wears a turban

How did she get away with this?

>Be me
>Opens /lit
>Sees this thread.
>"Wait, wasn't /lit against the Harry Potter series by principle?"
>Sees replies.
>It's impossible to tell if trolling samefag,
bait, or honest-to-God general by naïve newfags.
>MFW I lack of face.

kids really are above it

Purebloods only. I'm calling it.

What else would he wear? A NY hat? Doesn't fit does it now mate?

>Does anybody know where Ptolemy Peakes is?
Unfortunately, she has been killed by a dark wizard which we have not identified yet.
I speak on behalf of the school when I say that the students should be warry and on guard.

You're a fucking idiot and a newfag

>
>Heavens, are you being serious mate!?!?! I'll go tell one of the Prefects of Gryffindor immediately.
Harry long

Ironic potterposting will turn into an entire potterposting epidemic.