It is in every grocery store, but does anyone actually buy it?

It is in every grocery store, but does anyone actually buy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Wisco-412-5-Pizza-Oven-12/dp/B00IDAZQ2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wd_gE9ryj5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, nobody buys that. You're a mad man. This thread is too dangerous.

When I was a teenager I would pound the french bread ones. It made sense to me too because it was like, Ahh yes, French like the Baron. Idk meng pizza.

The only frozen pizza I eat is Jack's and mostly because it's almost always on sale and has a good price-quality ratio. It isn't bad and it's always cheap.

Red Baron is the best frozen pizza for the price. Anything higher and you might as well eat fresh

Absolutely fucking not. The (((tomato sauce))) tastes like watery meat juice and the pepperoni is so fucking greasy you could grease a pan with them. Absolutely terrible
>tfw dad used to buy these by the dozens when we were poor as shit

I eat these regularly. Shit is dope for the price/taste ratio.

The crust is shit

But the sauce is best, don't listen to

three bux, crust is strangely real real nice, burn the holy heck out of it and you got yourself a fun night and a burnt mouth roof in the morning

its mediocre pizza compared to fresh pizza, but for a 3 dollar frozen pizza its amazing

I prefer Tombstone for my $3 pizzas.

ohhh the mind of a teenager is quite a wonderful thing

dr oetkers restorante is the best

The red baron is german, tho

i just go with digiorno since the old sauce came back

It's lost a lot of ground because digiorno's has 28 times the advertisement presence but due to how cheap and "quality" it is compare to other low price frozen pizzas it has a lot of staying power, probably our 3rd or 4th most popular brand in the category. We actually ended up broadening the selection to include some other crusts/sizes and toppings. How often do you guys see Brick Oven Sausage Supreme in stock?

>works in marketing for red baron
>KILL YOURSELF

Never seen this in my life. Love Red Baron Pepperoni Deep Dish however!

Never seen that one.

I do. My brother also likes them.

>works in marketing
I'm a grocer actually, I'm talking about it in terms of how well it does in my store and I'm not lying about it either. I never tried it myself because I despise frozen food that isn't ice cream, but it must taste good if people are lining up to buy them in bulk at 3/$10 all the time.

i back down apologies

what is the profile of these people, exactly?

I'm not actually grocer, I'm an unemployed societal leech that hopped into this thread and started making shit up about a thing I don't know about to sound like I know things. Pay no attention to anything I may have posted because they are definitely baseless.

I'll buy a frozen pizza if I see something interesting but I won't buy anything basic like pepperoni.
A $5 Hot'n Ready is almost always better than a frozen pizza and if it's late and stores are closed I'm surrounded by 24 hour grocery's and can just pick up one of their hot pizzas or deli pizzas.

I only buy Freschetta and bulk Costco brand.

seconded

My parents do. Something about the crust is just wrong.

>dr oetkers
You picked the right brand but the wrong pizza

potatos on pizza.... i think thats wrong

i purchase this product

You think that's bad you should try OTTOs pizza. They put potatos on all their pizzas.

They have a weird "cheap taste" that other shitty pizzas (like Tony's) have. Pic related is my favorite cheap-ish pizza, but sometimes the price varies. My only complain about this one is that the crust is huge and usually dry.

ristorante is trash, kill yourselves shills

ive only tried screaming sicilian since they had a ton of mozzarella on their pizza and it was 4.99 bucks

judge me

that's the joke

So this is the true power of occult Aryan magick

This is exactly why I buy Jack's.

For me, its the 5 dollar little caesar pizza

why the fuck would I get this cheap shit when the god tier pizza, also known as screamin' sicilian, is a few feet away?

Definitive Frozen Pizza Tier List

S: Kroger's Pizza ina Minute
A: DiGiorno's, Tombstone, Stouffer's French Bread
B: Red Barron, Freschetta's, Jack's, Totino's Party Pizza, Hot Pockets Pizza Varieties
C: Screamin' Sicilian, Tony's, Sam's Choice, Bigfoot, Mad Mike's, Totino's Pizza Rolls
Rancid Ass Tier: Lotza Motza

Anything below B tier is not tournament viable

Its for the people who can't afford Digiorno.

>Totino's Pizza Rolls
>C Tier

Invalidates everything else you said you piece of shit.

The Red Baron cunt at my store packs the shelves to the fucking max and we sell almost zero of them. Why do you useless shitbags have vendors?

idk, why would you pay fresh pizza prices for frozen pizza

Cos it takes better when it's cold. Besides, why would you go buy a hot pizza and waste electricity freezing it when you can just buy ready to eat and not burn your mouth?

Agreed. TPRs are B+/A- easy.
Any top 8 will feature at least one TPR.

Here have my You

95% crust trust me

I actually ate that pizza tonight. Was on sale 3 for 9. Wanted to try something different. It was one of the best frozen pizzas ive had in a long time. I was skeptical about the potato thing, but it was really good. 9/10 would definately buy and eat again.

My neighbor no joke eats a Red Baron cheese pizza everyday (it's like 600 kcal I think, not a big one) and has Soylent for the rest of his nutrition. I think he takes some fiber supplement as well. Would hate to be his toilet

I only ever buy frozen pizza when it is buy one get one free at the local grocery store.
Sometimes it is Red Baron, sometimes it is Tombstone, occasionally it's Screaming Sicily or Digiorno.

If you're getting a single frozen pizza more more than 2/3 dollars, you're better off just buying a fresh one.
I'm always a cheap bastard and order online, use a coupon, and pick the pizza up myself, so it's not easy to get a Papa Johns pizza for only 6$.

I was gonna bitch til i thought, Corn's like an american thing ain't it.

You probably fuckin love little ceasars don't you

Yes.
Unfortunately for me, the only one is in the next town over.
Anytime I'm over there, I grab their 5$ lunch box. 4 deep dish pizza slices and a drink, totally worth it.

I don't think was the exact model

But back in the day my gramps in Iowa had a red baron brand oven. It made those bitches perfect. It made the crust really crispy, soft on the inside. Slight browning on the cheese, veggies, meat - and turned the sauce into "deliciousness". I think when the brand first came out, they made the oven to make the pizza. It doesn't taste or come out the same in anything else.

for $2.99 it was fucking god tier. maybe this is just nostalgia. wish they still made them.

Pretty low on money and I have a Little Caesar's like 400 yards from me so I can walk there. Usually is my go-to drunk night food since it's so cheap and convenient. Chop up some olives and olives on one of their $6 (now unfortunately) pizzas, throw it in the oven for a few mins, and I'm good for a day or 2.

I eat the mini deep dish pizzas all of the time.

frozen pizza kino

Just ate one.
I am blown away by how they managed to make a pizza even more tasteless than plain cheese.
This thing tastes vaguely of bacon bits and low quality cheddar. The crust is your typical unseasoned frozen cardboard garbage whose only purpose is to provide foundation for the toppings.
If a Totinos party pizza is a 10 this would be a solid 4.

It would appear that these Wisco ovens (Model 412) are pretty similar. Google autofilled it when I was typing in "Red Baron pizza oven".
amazon.com/Wisco-412-5-Pizza-Oven-12/dp/B00IDAZQ2Q

When it is on sale I'll get 4 or 5. Nice thing to have in the freezer when you don't feel like cooking.

Where I live it's the only pizza I could have

It's sucks living in a backwater fishing village in alaska.

Hunt yo own food you lazy little shit

lgr buys it
youtube.com/watch?v=wd_gE9ryj5k

>implying I didn't

There's a time when I just want some pizza but I don't feel like driving for few hours to anchorage simply to eat at domino's

Lol xd reddit

I am the penguin of doo000m

>hunting wild pizza

How's the price?

5 bucks.

Yeah it's pretty steep but then again we didn't have supermarket chain (it's a mom and pop store)

It's my go-to cheap pizza. Or at least it was before I discovered WinCo pizzas.

user, what made you so mad and distrustful of people?
do you want to talk about it?

At least tell me you make like 6 figures with an oil job.

Check out mister business man, uh huh
He bought some Bar, Bar-S
On the way to the stock exchange, uh huh
He got some Bar, Bar-S
Cook it up when he opens the package, uh huh
He's eatin' Bar, Bar-S
I know that's the way you like it, uh huh
Chewin' Bar, Bar-S

Literally had some last night.

My mom would always buy them. Decent for what they are I guess but the crust sucks ass. I prefer Digiorno

I prefer the generic ones my local Aldi sells for two shekels a pizza,.

Real kino

As long as you're not dirt poor it should be your go-to pizza. And if you're spending much more than this price point you should just eat real pizza. While not perfect, it's very good for any frozen pizza that is "purchasable" by my criteria.

have you ever grilled one as the package suggests?

>this
Currently enjoying that burnt mouth myself.
I saw one of these (actually it was a supreme) on sale for $3 so I got it on a whim because I can’t remember the last time I had one. It was fucking delicious. Crust it great and the sauce was good too. I remember the sauce being sort of sour but it wasn’t at all. 8/10.
I’m going to try Tombstone next because it’s on sale too and I can’t remember the last time I had one of those either.

Exactly what happened to me and I swear there's nicotine in the supremes because I keep buying them. Yeah, Red Baron isn't the best frozen pizza, but for a budget pizza it blows other shit out of the water for crust taste, sauce taste, and topping quantity.

I've gotten it for years.
Wish they didn't discontinue their pan pizza. It was delicious as fuck.
Always came out crispy, poofy and hot.
I dont like how pepperoni pizzas come out though, too greasy. Tastes strange compared to their pizzas with more than just pepperoni.
Good stuff. Cheap. $3

Bring back pan pizza please i fucking beg you

never seen a pizza with corn on it in the US. plenty in europe though

Red Baron is my go to brand.

Brick Oven pizzas are very tasty.

>2 burger / burgers
what the fuck? why wouldn't they just write "2 Burgers"

>be me 8
>Saturday night in 2001
>oh shit cops is on
>mom bakes a Red Baron pizza
>me sis and mom,eat watch America's most wanted
>comfy family time etc

I have good memories attached to that pizza. The Mexican one is still really good

That doesn't look good

I used to buy them in college, worst fucking idea everrrr, but i gave them a few chances. It never got well, it gets mushy or hard like a rock when cooked and there is no fucking in between and the taste is disgusting, like fucking ketchup spread on a flour rock

>Would hate to be his toilet
Is there someone's toilet you'd like to be

I've grown to hate the crust on frozen pizzas so when I do buy them I get the rising crust. Unfortunately these are usually $5 and are never really on a decent sale so I get the Kroger ones which are $3.

Update: I just put a Tombstone in the oven; will compare and contrast if thread is still here in 30 min.

red barons good. but like all food, we ran it into the ground. I don't think I can look at another tombstone pizza for at least another year.

Disputes over plural form

It’s actually French. They sell in France so their little descriptions are in English/French.

Are you German?

No, have you?

No I’m in the US.