Ausfag here and it's fucking hot. 40c/104f and crazy humidity

Ausfag here and it's fucking hot. 40c/104f and crazy humidity.
What do you eat when it's almost unbearably hot and humid? Like swamp heat.

Pussy my nigger

You know... Without a comma, that sentence does not say what you think it says.

For someone attempting to be a grammar nazi you must have forgotten to read the compendium concerning capitalization.

Nobody likes you. Lmao.

Black coffee and tiramisu.

It's the winter time though? Lol

I refuse to believe you're that stupid.

Believe it or not I'm 26 and I just figured out they flip flop a couple years ago... Its such an interesting fact, surprised they didn't repeat it throughout primary

>exact middle of December
>calling me stupid
Nice bait.

I'm talking about weather in Australia. It's summer time here. Not bait.

If that post didn't give away that you are being lead on, I don't know what will.

Eh, it's too fucking hot here. Brain melting.

I’m from the Southern US, and that’s pretty much the only type of heat we get in the summer. Sweet iced tea with lemon and mint is a lifesaver in the humidity. As for food, go for light stuff like fruits and fresh tomato dishes like caprese for snacks, but don’t be afraid to go hearty at meal times. Fried fish, BLTs, and things like fried okra or hush puppies are great. And of course, there’s barbecue. Pulled pork my man. Pulled pork.

Yeah, most of our summer is this kinda heat, just sometimes it gets pretty unbearable.
Was actually thinking about making some sweet tea. I'm sold.

Pulled pork is the shit.
Going to get the ingredients now.

dark rum and a cigar

Curried egg sandwich. Pre prepped curried egg, served cold.

>australia

Eat shit, Aussie scum. This is all your fault for rejecting Gaia and punching a hole in her ozone layer. You're all gonna die and I'm going to sit back and laugh about it while enjoying a nice cool vegan bowl of kale with sesame dressing.

The Moon is also upside-down down undah. Fucking morons do everything backwards, it's why they drive on the left side of the road instead of the right side.

Stupid Aussie fucks, there's a reason it's called the RIGHT side.

how about a nice cold cucumber soup!!!!!

UK here, we drive on the right side of the road too. The left side.

Iced coffee. Cold brew a load of it (strong) in a 2L fridge jug in the fridge overnight, then blend it with ice cubes and milk. I like to substitute the milk with vanilla milkshake.

Combine that with cold wet towels, a naked torso, and an upright fan, and you'll be shivering in no time.

A tip for chilling beer/soft drinks: Wrap the can/bottle in a wet paper towel and put it in the freezer. It'll be ice cold in about 20 minutes.

In most of the U.S. we have air conditioners. I eat whatever I want because even the shittiest air conditioners are at least 200% efficient so it only costs me 1.5 as much to use the oven.

PS: If you've never done a cold brew before, you just dump some ground coffee (4-5tbs) into a 2L fridge jug, mix, and seal the lid. Leave it in the fridge overnight (12 hours min). Then filter that into a pot. It's great like that, but if you blend it with ice cubes it gets a bit weaker, but very very cold.

Probably blend anything with ice cubes to make it cold, now I think about it.

Where are you from that it's 40C?

Uranus lol

This gives me an idea: What is you put a wet t-shirt in the freezer for 20 mins, then put it on? I bet that would fuck you up.

I just checked mine and it's only 37.3C in there.

Gazpacho

Frozen banana nice cream is pretty gud. Sinks a lot of heat. I get under the blankets after eating it.

Firstly turn on a/c.
Then beer, salads, summer cold soups.

>mix
With water. Don't wanna forget that haha.

It's -11 C here. Which is pretty cool. Pretty comfy

Zooper dooper and golden gaytime you insufferable cunt
How the fuck it is even a question

It's summer in here you twat

It was never a question, fuckface. You just implied it was. My anus is 37.3C but the weather here is a noice 21C tonight.

>What do you eat when it's almost unbearably hot and humid?
>not a question
U wot m8

You're thinking two different anons is one user bud.
And funnily enough I've eaten two zooper doopers today.

This. I'm not OP
Lay off the meth baz

Ah dammnit alright
Still zooper dooper is dope

Where you from cunt?

I was just thinking this.

Holy fuck, the educational system is so fucked........I learned that in 1st grade, back in the eighties.

This is why I don't correct grammar.

ice cold watermelon
houstonfag here. we got snow a week ago.
>pic related...me front yard

Salad sandwiches.

poolad poowiches

Gippsland

>My anus is 37.3C
comfy

I was in born in 1993 and we learned that shit in elementary school. That other guy is just retarded.

sushi
salads
jelly
chilled fruit
deli meat sandwiches with beetroot, tomato, lettuce and grated carrot

Fuckin purple time youse cunts

Roasted. Commas are important, folks!

Surely you're kidding, user.

fark yea carnt

I think spoons are pretty good.

Allow water to rest in clay pots for over 12 hours and enjoy tasty water

Loads of limeade is great if you ask me add a pinch of salt as well as sugar to your liking

>not knowing the subtle difference between 'right' and 'correct'

The nortemehicano education system, ladies and gents

>turn on a/c.
Get a load of this pussy.

Overcook/burn some sausages on the barbie, on some wonder white with an obscene amount of tomato sauce, a couple tinnies of VB on the side.

1 tsp of cement in ya gob should fix ya

Cheeky cunt

Like, I know the obvious answer is bunnings snag. But what about the days when those mad cunts dont have the bbq out front?

Use your own barbie mate