Modernity causes a man to only act on his impulses and not toward a greater cause for the betterment of his people like...

>Modernity causes a man to only act on his impulses and not toward a greater cause for the betterment of his people like the traditional man.
Okay, that's something I can get behind. Maybe this Evola guy isn't as nutty as people sa-
>Metaphysics
>Occult magic
>Mysticism
Nigga what?

Yeah. I wanted to like him, but I can't get into mysticism.

Mysticism like maister eckhart is also great and guys like jakob boheme so cool, what with them

>Modernity causes a man to only act on his impulses and not toward a greater cause for the betterment of his people like the traditional man.
that's bullshit tho'. Typical: "uuh the youth of today are degenerate, I don't involve myself with the new and emerging social generation, so it's obviously shit. MY father beat me with a leather belt and I turned out just fine." horseshit.

get out of my fucking face.

Well, Plato liked to seduce young handsome aristocratic boys and bumfuck them.

Do not even mention meister eckhart in the same thread as this loser.

What a waste of trips.

Agreed. I could have been replying to something actually interesting, instead of something blatantly retarded. He sounds like my nazi grandma. "A blu blu blu- I volunteer at a school and the kids don't wave at me, nobody has morals anymore, people aren't religious enough anymore, strangers don't talk to each other on trains anymore, blah blah blah." If you going to philosophize, at least ATTEMPT to not sound like the old guy at thanksgiving everybody wishes would just die already.

we actually need maister eckhart thread then, obviously

These are some very long projections for a empty thread. Oops I mean, btfo'd gramps! Eat my shorts!

Oooh! All excellent arguments! Very convincing!

I'm never going to respect anybody who puts no effort into their fucking social commentary. Ooh, the youth are miscreants! They only care about themselves! Give me a fucking break.

I'm detecting a poor relationship with one's father and/or kinfolk

Actually the occult and mysticism is what makes Evola interesting. Without it he'd be just another fascist cuck

Redditor detected

t. degenerate

savage, how will they ever survive such a stumping?

why not. mysticism is fantastic. 99.9% of the time its just a fun game/hobby/area of research, but then occasionally your regular programming shits out and you have a real "mystical experience" or whatever and that's better than almost anything else. it doesn't have to be antisocial either - from simply doing some shrooms with friends all the way up to joining a sexy hippie sex cult, it confers a lot of benefits.

>doing some shrooms with friends all the way up to joining a sexy hippie sex cult
Oh yeah, messing with your brain and fucking random whores is a mystical experiance

fucking moron

degenerates like you belong on a cross

>but then occasionally your regular programming shits out and you have a real "mystical experience"
404 not found

And reading about someone else's mystical experience is like listening to a stoner talk about DUDE WEED LMAO

>Metaphysics
Aristotle talked about this stuff too.

>Mysticism
Nothing wrong with this.

>Occult magic
Okay, yeah that is kinda weird.