So this...is the power of the female reader

So this...is the power of the female reader

So this...is the power of the sexually frail shitposter

this thread is about women inferiority and making me feel good about myself.

Women are simply utterly fucking retarded and they can't produce art or appreciate art like I can.

>redpilled and proud - stand up for whiteness
holy fucking lel

Not an argument.
Are you a women perchance?

>not even posting a pretty Olympia Le-Tan clutch

It's so cute when women pretended to read.

Holy shit I'm tired of that ad

"Here blob am"?

Here ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ AM

What a fat disgusting whore. And we aren't published, but this fat, talentless, worthless whore is? You just know who's to blame. Giving women the vote

I know this is a /pol/ thread that may even get deleted, but I will give my two cents:

I honestly find it annoying how many women "get into" literature for JUST the aesthetics. That is, if they've somehow convinced themselves that it might be worth reading more than the YA-Flavor-of-the-Half-Decade (your Harry Potter, Twilight, or Hunger Games, etc.), then they'll latch onto books that literally just look good.

More than anything, there's something biologically wrong with women when, on one hand, they try to take themselves seriously and consider themselves as logical/rational human beings, and yet on the other hand, they can't help but gather and hoard "pretty things" like jewelry and clothing and so on and so forth.

Jane Austin's works were recently "submitted" to literary magazines and no-one recognised them; from this i conclude that no-one actually reads her.

Good rigour fellow truthspeeker!

I dont say it's one women's problem, more like a "trendy" problem.
Like the YA stuff. Maybe the majority of YA writters are women, but dosent change the fact that YA and the "trendiness" of some books over others is the real deal.
It's all about marketing forces; they are conquering their little piece of land in the continent that is literature.
It's the work of people of vision to steal such land from such vanilla authors and give this land a proper lord, not a inferior one.

That's the difference between women and men.
Women get into read to get noticed by Chad Thundercock
Men read into because they genuinely understand aesthetics, they have a natural craving for knowledge, they are inquisitive, and they are not narcissistic like women.
Take this board for example. The men on here basically all got into read because we are driven to it through our aesthetic natures, not for validation or anything else, whereas -- if there are women posters -- they only do it to get attention

really makes you think...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-469342/Jane-Austen-fan-submits-work-anonymously-publishers--receives-dozen-rejections.html

HERE O AM

ONCE AGAIN

IM TORN INTO PIECES

coalburning cunt detected

Love this picture. Really captures how worthless women are compared to us

>meanwhile Veeky Forums posts their shelves/stack of a bunch of books they haven't read

white guy with smaller than average dick detected (possible virgin?)

You have a vagina,WE GET IT.

god, I want her to put me in a chokehold

We do this because we authentically like books, not for others to see them

CAN'T DENY IT

oooh! that makes sense!
It's like when my friends have sex, it's just because they want other people to see how good they are at sex, but I only masterbate, because goddamn, they're such posers. If you really were a connoisseur of sexual gratification, you wouldn't need anyone else. sometimes I dip my nuts in their milk while they're boning, just to prove how pleb they are.

This is the worst falseflagging shitpost infested thread I've ever seen. You could hardly call this an attempt.

sounds fishy. he could have just been sent a bunch of generic rejection letters after they realized it was austen.

also, the ones who didnt respond at all probably knew it was pasta

also the daily mail is trash

guarantee reply