Is it me, or the feminist movement just died in his third wave? Could you anons kindly suggest good fem books...

Is it me, or the feminist movement just died in his third wave? Could you anons kindly suggest good fem books? And maybe, some third wave ones that will make me rethink about the third wave intersectionalism trend? I am legit curious to round the value that the movement once had.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golda_Meir
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they jumped the shark man. they got the ability to work and control their fertility so now it is just catty old spinsters talking about triggers

The Second Sex, The Female Eunuch, Sexual Personae, the rest is trash

The Second Sex is a classic I do wanna read (just didnt done wet cause the one I know where it sells is expansive as shit, and it isent in my priority lista).
What 'bout "Based Mom"? Is she worthy it?

Sexual personae made me mourn the feminism that could have been.

>keep Scotland tethered to the empire that has repressed them for centuries
There are many reasons to dislike Rowling. Being buttmad that a country smaller than greater Chicago hasn't seceded from one of the more benign nations on earth isn't one of them.

I'm an independence-supporting scot and while I wouldn't agree with the description of the situation given in the picture (the union at the time of its formation was obviously beneficial for both countries; "bought and sold, for english gold" is a ridiculous idea), the reason I and other Scottish people get so buttmad about Rowling's statements during our independence referendum is because it was obvious that she, as a mindless spokesperson for new labour, simply wanted us to remain so her party would get more votes, and was abusing her status and power in order to do so. She needlessly muddied the discourse without contributing anything of worth, as she is prone to doing these days.

Women are inherently inferior to men. Here me out before you al downboat me and shout "le ebil /pol/"

while it is well known that phyiscally women cannot compete with men, see how serena williams isn't even in the top 50 tennis players alive today, they are also mentally inferior. take chess, the great mental game of philosophers and kings. why are there no top level female chess players. Could any woman even hold a candle to Magnus Carlson or bobby fischer? no they can't. and they also can't produce good literature or coherent philosophies.

"why is this?" you may ask. well I'll tell you, their brains are smaller and blood so valuable to the thinking process is used in their breasts and leaks out of their vaginas monthly. there is scientific studies proving this but most of them have been suppressed by think tanks conveniently based out of israel, a country which has never in it's history had a female head of state.

women doing """satire""" are like AI learning to write stories. you can see there is a lot of effort put into it but there is something off about it, there is no soul in it.

women are simply inferior to us as white men. Except for redditor men, but their more women than men, because they have no masculinity, only femininity through brainwashing

I assure you it's not satire. If you'd care to refute one of my points with an argument I would be happy to enage in a debate with you so long as you keep the memes to a minimum.

who's spamming this shit? I've been seeing this here, and only here for months.

nice try but not an argument newfag!

It's a feminist group of leftist cultural marxist Israelite shills, who are trying to subvert Veeky Forums to ensure its female posters engage in sexual acts with black men for the purpose of breeding out the white race

>Veeky Forums humor

>third wave
i like to say its in a pseudo fourth wave, something that isnt feminism at all but just hypocritical ramblings. im all for feminism but it has its flaws.

too many mislabeled, self titled "feminists" need to read up on it rather than spewing out pro-female quotations from other pseuds

>not an argument

>im all for feminism
cuck. This is Veeky Forums, not plebbit. Women don't belong here, and nor do their advocates

yeah, lit is for refined gentlemen who bitch avoid jk rowling and forward /pol/s new forced meme
no girls allowed

Fuck you, brainwashed moron

why don't you suck my dick? serious question btw I will fly you from anywhere in the world just to come see me so you can suck my dick and hopefully after I'm done and I start smacking you around you learn some goddamn sense!

I'm not him, but if you live in Sweden, I've always wanted to visit.

While I'm sure I have nordic ancestry I am not swedish. I would have killed myself long ago if I lived in a country that was so utterly cucked

is this microsoft live?
you need to be 18 to post here

>>im all for feminism
you are just as bad as the mislead ""feminists"" on tumblr. you are a hypocrite. you call the left out for being sexist, but you are the same.

Women are worthless compared to me

I'm pretty sure this guy isn't calling out the left for being sexist

fuck you weeb you want some too?!?!

>there are men alive who think women are equal to them
How can a male become so cucked? If it's social condition wouldn't it imply they were born a cuck, as a true noncuck would resist no matter what?

They're simply not thinking it through. I for one have no doubts about my superiority.

how many layers of irony are you on

there is no use trying to make sense of the minds of cucks. they're almost as illogical as women.

ikr, how can anyone think men and women are equal when an analysis of the average salaries reveals that men are paid more than women, even when controlled for things like job titles and skill levels

Women should be paid equally, I'm talking about inherent superiority cuckboi

as measured by your deluded sense of sexual purpose

Seduction by jean baudrillard

It started out as leftypol using irony to work through their resentment (they were displaced on Veeky Forums by the alt-right in about 2014, 2015), but then /pol/ migrants started doing it as self-parody too so it's now somewhat unclear whether each iteration is supposed to be derogatory

At this point it's just a humorous exaggeration of /pol/ mannerisms and not much to get worked up over. I think you could compare it to these "freedom aint free" ameribear parodies that are clearly written by somebody with a vested interest in the ideology they position themselves as satirizing

Honestly the Trump meme killed all old bonds of association on Veeky Forums, there was so much memetic production and propagation along so many vectors of thinking that it's hard to keep track of what's who now. It's not like 2012 when you had stormfags, LGBT advocates, and confused naive centrists shitposting. Internet Marxism kicked into high gear earlier this decade and now it's adapting to the techniques of Internet fascism while IRL politics overshadows every joke made about Internet politics.

>tfw your thread just lose control and it turns into the next batrleground
Godammit, why this happens all The time? All I wanted was some feminist books to try make peace with The movement I once supported and now hate it.
I love this board tho

>Here me out
Thanks for saving me 10 seconds user (note: the 10 additional seconds it took to write this post was totally worth it because it amuses me to belittle you)

>come's to Veeky Forums
>refuses to read posts all the way threw
You're loss friendo

>threw
looks like you're have threwn this argument away, my friend.

Do you not find it exhausting opening every single thread on Veeky Forums and posting these retarded things? Are you trying to prove something? These posts are too autistic to be an attempt to make /pol/ look bad unless you're a Barneyfag tier mental illness case, are you trying to falseflag leftypol? What the fuck are you and why won't you die? Why do I have to read 'all women are inferior because i am a virile ubermensch who posts on /pol/ and all /pol/ posters are like me and everyone who is not me is retarded like women' in every single thread? Can you at least adopt a trip so you can be filtered?

interesting that you can't refute his arguments

t. mad cuck

i'm gonna be on this board and there's nothing you can do about it faggot.
Actually got me to respond.

My unironic favourite piece of feminist lit is 'Swastika Night' by Katherine Burdekin. She was a second-wave feminist or something like that though so her views would probably get her labelled an enemy of the cause in 2017. Very interesting and insightful piece of dystopic fiction though, IMO on par with Brave New World and 1984.

>Women are physically weaker than men
Nobody disputes this but retards
>mentally inferior
Stupid point to make made in a deliberately stupid way. The average intelligence gap between men and women does exist to a small degree but the real difference is that the autistic level of dedication required to become a brilliant genius in any kind of field which is extremely rare in men is virtually non-existent in women. Women are for more likely to have boring and down to earth minds, which can make them quite good at a lot of things, it's just that they're astronomically less likely to be brilliant than men.
>good literature
Rare like I said above, but great womyn literary minds do exist. Flannery O'Connor was a brilliant writer who had far more to say than 'I have a vagina and I'm oppressed your existence rapes me I have a vagina gib mony and awards nao'. There are a mountain more brilliant male writers than women but to say that there are no women who can compete is wrong.
>menstruation reduces brainpower
I'll admit, for all I know this is 100% true. I've never looked into the matter. It's a shitpost and we all know it why the fuck am I still writing.

You are full of shit and you are wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golda_Meir

Apart from that why are you mong shitposting badly in every fucking tread?

You made the fatal Veeky Forums mistake of making a thread whose image was more interesting than its text.

That's not the question though. Equal opportunity as preached by Plato.

My favourite hobby is trolling post ironic Tankies on twitter with visceral descriptions of Stalins Chechen massacres and pointing out their their shameless apologism for ethnic cleansing and genocide of Muslim PoC. I fucking Chechens though

>And maybe, some third wave ones that will make me rethink about the third wave intersectionalism trend?
Read Kimberle Crenshaw and bell hooks

Crenshaw is a meme, SJW s only promote her because she coined the term

If you want to rethink your position on intersectionality, it's good to start with the source, don't you think?

I will be honest that I wanna rethink and read some third waver things because I feel that my prejudice against the third wavers is getting out of control and I dont wanna end up as a /pol/tard neither a sjw cuck.

youre already there needledick

Then help me get out, desu

>Everybody who disagrees with me is a shill

You've never had an intimate encounter with a real woman have you?

are you taking me up on my offer? where do you live? I'll get on expedia right now.

Um, racist and sexist much?

What is going on in this thread?

Hmmm. Sexual Personae seems to be a load of respulsive Freudian bullshit

>women still have rights