Going here for an office lunch today what should I order?

going here for an office lunch today what should I order?

Cheesecake

Factory

The

A tall glass of grape Flavor-Aid with barbiturates, cyanide, and phenergan already dissolved. Then, you and whatever pleb office manager you have who decided this shit chain would be a good idea for your fucking office lunch can kill yourselves together while eating your shit food you fucking loser.

>going here for an office lunch today what should I order?

Go somewhere decent and NOT SO FUCKING LOUD.

Honestly just a steak, and whatever piece of cheesecake tickles your fancy. There's nothing that comes to mind for being particularly amazing. The spinach and artichoke dip is good?

someone is angry today

t. unemployed

I like their orange chicken

>lunch portions too small
>dinner portions too big
Get the orange chicken and the Oreo cheesecake

>what should I order?

one whole cheesecake, eat the entire thing

That gif made me sad but also laugh

Its an assholian thing to do but the turtle is cute.

turtles can't taste spicy things it's not in pain you're a homo fag desperate for attention

What's going on there then, you humorless cunt?

a retarded animal is acting retarded, you should be pretty familiar with that. only mammals taste capsaicin you inbred faggot

What's gotten you so angry, user?
Anything you want to talk about?

have sex

>sweaty man drama

amyl nitrate

I ate food there once, it was mediocre and about 3x the price of any other mediocre lunch specials

it doesn't have to be gay sex, user

>went there last month for the first time
>paid 50 dollars for a meal for me and my gf
>food wasn't even good

Dropped with incredible force.

Someone on /v/ said that the turtle was startled by the sudden movement of the person's hand.

>Someone on /v/
why not ask

btfo!

Their burgers are absolutely fine. Just eat a burger. You are American, after all. They're better than any fast food burger.

Because I'm afraid to talk to girls.

An official apology

I work in an office with fat middle aged women near one of the earliest locations in Redondo Beach. As a result, I have their menu practically memorized by now. They've definitely lost a step or three since they went coroporate, but there's no reason to abandon all hope.

I think their shit that caters to fat middle aged women is the best, like Evalyin's favorite pasta or Renee's special with chicken almond salad. The stuff with people's names are probably the best ones.

If you want to play it safe, go with the sort of shit they have on their catering menu. The user who suggested you go steak or burger isn't too bad of a choice. They're california cusine, but don't expect a michelin star, and don't expect too much if you try the weird shit.

>There's nothing that comes to mind for being particularly amazing.
I agree. If you're going to take a risk, do it with the desert.

My cheescake suggestion is the adams peanut butter ripple, the one with butterfingers, not the reses, or chris's outragous cheesecake. A german chocolate cheesecake.
>one whole cheesecake, eat the entire thing
I approve of the chad play here.

Grapes. Fresh off the vine. Call the manager over and demand it.