Would you rather eat best british burger or best american burger?

would you rather eat best british burger or best american burger?

M A D C O W
A
D

C
O
W

filthy, butter-toothed brits

Americans are fucking evil insects

Both. With chili, sriracha and horseradish. You know, really rip that butthole to hell.

mc donalds is not the best burger anywhere
lame bait

Anyone been to trueburger in Oakland? it's like a perfected in n out.

everyone knows the best burger in America is a Luther Burger.

>Plain McDonalds cheeseburger
>Best in the US
Literally nobody has ever said this who wasn't working for McDonald's marketing (or possibly trying to)

>Saying McDonalds is the Best Burger in the United States
>Britain not having a wholly unique and good culinary contribution since the concept of breakfast

Don't throw stones in glass houses m8

I'm not into the lack of grease in brit food, but it's healthier so my vote goes to the islanders.

>some faggot on youtube says mickey d's is the best burger in USA
seems legit

British beef has a blandness to it that I wouldn’t recommend to anyone. Cattle graze on nutritionally devoid grasses here. US McDonalds usually tastes better than British burgers. If you’re lucky a takeaway will source their meat from outside of the UK, and they taste pretty good.

you can't perfect whats already perfect user.
looks like shake shack anyway.

What an absolute load of shit

Another tea nigger LARPing as if theyre superior to something other than getting pumped by Ahmed.

Remember when /pol/ stayed on /pol/? Those days were good.

This is fucking bait. Everyone knows McDonalds crap is BY FAR one of the worst burgers in America. McFatass is outclassed even by the likes of Wendy's. Fucking WENDY'S. Into the trash your opinion goes.

british burgers are meatloaf sandwiches
if you put breadcrumbs in your meat you should stop cooking
get with the times grandpa. What you think is /pol/ is actually just mainstream belief now
you're ideals have gone the way of the fucking dinosaur, so get on board or you can do the same for all I care

>comparing street food to mcdonalds

>bread pudding=biscuit
come on now, you can see the gooey center right there in the image

remember when shitposting didn't make you sound like a niggerloving colored mongrel?

fucking kek
>current londoner that isn't british or american

looks like the burger joint in my neighbor

>british burgers are meatloaf sandwiches
>if you put breadcrumbs in your meat you should stop cooking
I've been doing this forever and everyone always loves it (without knowing about the ingredient). Is this a british thing?

>Not being able to interpret extrapolated data
McDonalds cheeseburger is the most selling burger in America. Not the best.
YouTube fags can label their vids whatever they want, but don't be that guy. That guy that looks like a fucking retard in a room fool of idiots.

>Also, comparing the best of X in one city versus another entire country.
Fuck man. Can't take you seriously at all.
Just pull the cord next to the communal computer and the orderlies will take you back to your room and empty out your drool cup. You're done for today.

that just looks like shakeshack

I'm sure as hell no credible person is calling a McDonald's cheeseburger "the best in the USA".

It's missing a pineapple slice

>buns are the same size or smaller than the patty
This is why we can't have nice things.

How the FUCK am I supposed to it it like a burger if it's contents keep spilling from the bottom when i bite in? The bun needs to be slightly bigger than the patty, so I can properly press the buns together to control the contents.

I'm convinced restaurants do this on purpose just so people can laugh at how messy anyone eating a burger is.

yes it is

>cherrypicking

There's more flavour in a UK burger because they're grass finished, US burgers are more juicy because they're corn finished.

You pick.

both are shit. Pljeskavica>burger

i have juicy, grass finished burgers all the time I live in the states