Who is a poet that writes in the same ecstatic way as nietzsche/stirner and will get me all pumped up

who is a poet that writes in the same ecstatic way as nietzsche/stirner and will get me all pumped up

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Essays:_First_Series
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Ulysses_(Tennyson)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whitman, Blake

have
you
heard
of
me
rupi
kapur
?

wait stirner writes like Nietzsche? time to finally get to him, then.

also,
Coleridge

Not poetry, but Emerson's essays get me there, OP.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Essays:_First_Series

oh shit and I forgot Tennyson. charge of the light brigade, ulysses, tithonus, etc

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Ulysses_(Tennyson)

>en.wikisource.org/wiki/Essays:_First_Series
What pretension

Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string. Accept the place the divine providence has found for you, the society of your contemporaries, the connection of events. Great men have always done so, and confided themselves childlike to the genius of their age, betraying their perception that the absolutely trustworthy was seated at their heart, working through their hands, predominating in all their being. And we are now men, and must accept in the highest mind the same transcendent destiny; and not minors and invalids in a protected corner, not cowards fleeing before a revolution, but guides, redeemers, and benefactors, obeying the Almighty effort, and advancing on Chaos and the Dark.

>pretension

ok fag

op here - this is good

>muh god
>muh significance and profundity in nature itself
yeah whatever it reads like a bad LSD trip locked in a library

literature isn't for everyone user

And there is no better proof of this than Emerson. He's one step away from today's new-age bullshit, the man is practically ranting about the earth-mother.

One of Nietzsche's faves fwiw

Ginsberg's The Howl

Chill with the autism little dude.

>he doesn't think even the slightest suggestion of meaning or significance in life should be met with derision
hilarious user

This is the real deal.

Both were quite hostile to Christianity (only in other meanings)
>Blake and Nietzche

The tiger poem that kid wrote is pretty aphoristic.
Yes
YES

>ecstatic
you mean 'euphoric'

>anime image
>baby tier nihilism

it checks out