Why do people like eating steak raw? Especially expensive steak

Why do people like eating steak raw? Especially expensive steak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZ4xl7XJM08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kys

Kys

Look at properly cooked prime rib, you massive jackass. Never talk to normal people again.

Beef has a metallic taste that is completely lost when the meat if cooked part a certain threshold. And the texture gets dry. That's it.

(You)

kys

I hate the raw taste and I don’t want mad cow. Nobody eats chicken raw or pork.

You're probably some near suicidal attention seeking asshole but your childish comparisons make you sound 15 years old or younger. I realize you're just a bored depressive, but just fuck off, can you? I guess hated is about the level you can attain these days.

projecting

You think some shithead without basic food knowledge says shit like that? He's lonely or bored or in need. That fucker is fucked. "Please talk to me.."

but people DO eat raw chicken and raw pork?

dude get the fuck outta flyoverville and experience something other than hamburger helper

Then just eat it like you prefer it. Doesn't bother me and most other people.

Not that guy, but I find it hard to believe people eat raw chicken or raw pork. Curing/smoking is also cooking.

Here's your reply, asshole

chicken sashimi is a thing nigga

raw pork mince on toast is 'mett' and it's pretty common in a lot of eastern European countries

Because raw chicken is slimy and gross and can gice you salmonella. Raw pork can give you worms and shit. Beef is heavily regulated in the US so it's safer to eat raw.

At least you dead enders have a place to hang out.

that seems horrendous
and "mett" makes me imagine eastern europe thinks tapeworms are fun

I'm sure your oversalted 99c pasta and milk sauce would make most normal folks stomachs churn

Pic unrelated?

>chicken sashimi

Oh boy, can't wait for a few weeks of salmonella or campylobacter. I wonder which it will be.

Eastern European here and I have no fucking clue what mett is.
But we eat tartate steak, which is grinded raw beef/horse meat (depending on your preferences) and it's pretty good.

But if it makes you feel any better, I consider any other type of roasted meat other than well-done to be raw and inedible.

Normal countries with regulated poultry industries don't worry about salmonella user
it's not a first world problem

>Take fresh chicken breast
>Prepare sashimi
>Eat it right after preparation
Yeah, I can totally see that salmonella. Especially few weeks later. Because it's not like it takes less than a day to get sick

I know you're all bored and looking for something to chat about but lets try to garner some dignity.

Salmonella in Chicken, cook to 165F
Trichinosis in Pork, cook to 165F
Bacteria on the external cuts of Beef, cook to 135F.

No shut the living fuck, UP.

I have eaten beef and horse tartare and I enjoy it a lot. But pork? For fuck's sake, never.

>not eating the patrician raw

>F
And in non-retarded? 100 is something like 37 C, so I guess you are never getting above 70 C, which would be the temperature in which most sterilisation is done.

Dude, just fuck off and look at the guidelines online that are readily available to you basement people. Why do you people even live?

Here you go, hunny. I get all risky with 135F rare with my steak. You can do better, I'm sure.

nother something you should watch, being the stupid asshole you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=GZ4xl7XJM08

>raw beef can't give you parasites
could you argue against overcooking steaks in a non-retard way?

I think you're figuring out who the retard is here, amirite?

Hey ParasiteDude, how many parasites do you think are in Sushi and Sashimi?

>get the fuck outta flyoverville
We ate raw beef on saltines when I was a lad in Kansas. Fuck, I think we might have invented it.
Don't ever doubt flyoverville

The flyover states have sabotaged their education system so completely that they're subject to simple propaganda. That's why America is dying now. Red state humans are just programmable skull pudding. It's not pretty, but its true.

Red states are the only thing keeping the country sane. I know you New OYork and Cali guys like your skinny jeans and lots of penis but we grow wheat and cattle and chickens
and we know where food comes from and how to fix it.
Tell the truth, you don't even change your own oil, do you?
Also, take it to /pol/

I know you're proud of being a backwards fuck up that can't earn real money. And that makes you a tool of the wealthy that make you feel "important". You're just a tool to these people and stupid enough to embrace it completely.

You're the "useful idiot" that dies in the last act. Grow up, man up and do your FUCKING JOB AS A HUMAN BEING. So sick of you people playing the sucky baby.

By "sane" do you mean "hilariously backwards"?

BTW, I can change my own oil, filter, mass air sensor any any other goddamn thing in my car. Dipshit. Use your fucking head, it's very late in the day.

>Grow up, man up and do your FUCKING JOB AS A HUMAN BEING
I've been doing that for 50 years or so

So you're just too old to see the way the world changed around you. I get it. This is why people die and let the younger folk change the world.

Some people aren't the rocket scientists, they're the workers. They need to die off and let shit change.

>still works at a Jiffy Lube after fifty years
Do you get a plaque after a certain amount of time? Are you in any way humiliated by that, or does it seem like an achievement?

>BTW, I can change my own oil, filter, mass air sensor any any other goddamn thing in my car
Yet you voted Hillary thus demonstrating all we need to know about you.

>>sushi
>comparing fish to beef
brainlet hours already huh?

I'm canadian, you poor fuck.

which meat carries more parasites? I know you're too stupid to live but I love asking you cripples questions.

Which meat?

>>still works at a Jiffy Lube after fifty years
Actually, I work in an office, on my computer dealing with the myriad government regulations concerning hazardous waste.
It's not very rewarding but at least I'm not a barrista

Is it wrong to taunt shut ins? Because this just feels like fish in a barrel.

Sorry, didn't see your flag.
My condolences

So your social situation has crippled you, then. You're skilled enough to have a job, but mentally deficient to sound like you're fucking nuts.

It's fucking great up here. Everyone knows it.

Ah, so you got yourself promoted to manager of the Jiffy Lube. Congrats, it must feel good to have a bit more responsibility than an 18 year old Starbucks employee at your age.

Why hasn't anyone made deep fried steak yet!?

>mentally deficient to sound like you're fucking nuts
That was poorly constructed.
I think i'm getting an idea why you're so angry

raw beef would you plonker, not sure if you're ironically comparing sushi and raw beef but what can you expect from a brainlet

I'm dropping articles. Doesn't make my argument less accurate. I'll put all my adjectives in next time, sweetie.

You seem to be fixated on Jiffy Lube.
I did mention changing your own oil as a mark of being an adult man but I meant your own oil, not someone else's. And I mentioned it in passing. D you have some self-perceived deficiency? Let's get back to cooking.
Try another angle

That's what I'd expect. fish skin, scales are rife with parasites. Beef is not. You probably know that but you're just being an ignorant asshole about it for argument sake.

Just wanted to chime in and say that Alabama is now a purple state and everyone else can suck on my nuts.

Oh sure, let's go back to cooking now that you're getting eaten alive for turning this into a rant about the mean coastie elitists.

Please do. Bad grammar is how people weed out the arguments that they can discard.
(I'm surprised you'd take seriously the advise of a flyover)

Do you have any idea how Banana's Alabama being purple is? It's almost like the dumbest people on the planet still have a soul. I fucking LOVE it. Proud of it. 75% Republican, voted a democrat into the senate. It makes me cry.

I didn't say that you're mean. I said that you were ineffectual and perhaps a tad feminine.
No offense meant.

There's hope yet that we can have a moderate uprising.

Also, this IS a cooking forum.
I merely responded to a casual criticism of my home.

This isn't a moderate uprising, this is a fight for democracy in absolute. If this doesn't work. America is a dictatorship.

>fish scales in sushi
sorry but where I'm from in a first world country they don't use scales in sushi because, like beef they're aware the outer layer of the meat contains bacteria

That's barely even medium rare, what do you want?

Why would I be offended? I'm just partaking of the feeding frenzy that inevitably results when an inbred boasts about being an inbred. Oil changes and jeans have nothing to do with food and cooking, cleetus. Also skinny jeans is a fad from fifteen years ago, I'm not sure you can even buy them anymore, except maybe in the hippest Dillard's in all of Strongsville.

yep, have a great evening.

you too mate, stop eating raw fish scales though

Mad cow disease cannot be destroyed just by cooking

never realized how lonely people were until Veeky Forums. Anything for interaction.

prions can't be destroyed by an autoclave.

Lmao

i think cooked meat is bitter or sour tasting, raw meat is fatty and salty and very meat-y in flavor. i also really don't like the texture of cooked meat.

it's kind of irrelevant because most meat is flash frozen first to destroy parasites, especially fish and sushi grade fish. most people who eat truly raw beef freeze it first.

retard

mett is German

Because they're all apart of "the elite cult of raw steak eaters"

>Why do people like eating steak raw? Especially expensive steak.
My cousin who is a fine dining chef /5 diamond/ likes his steak bleu, he must know something i have yet to understand, that being said steak isnt something i can say i enjoy in any kind of way

All it took was having a pedophile who also had a shitty record as a judge to run as a Republican to make it happen. Alabama will flip that seat back to Republican in 2 years, I'm 100% sure.

Over cooking meat is a sign of poor skill/taste.
The only people worried about over cooking meat are also worried about rotten meat.

>Have a load of AIDS riddled degenerates and assorted bleeding hearts call you "backwards"
>or submit to their madness willingly
Tough choice.

>getting this bent out of shape over an off topic conversation on a board about food

Oh! That chicken has been cooked, I can see it

German here. Mett is fucking delicious and you don't get sick from it if your country has decent food quality standards.

And you just came to observe. M-me too.

I gotta hand it to you. Kings of putting meat in tubes.

So it can go in and out of other tubes.....

>sausage dildo

That's nasty, user

why do pretentious rare steak fags pretend to like eating raw meat tho

I get my steaks well done with A1 sauce, fuck you faggots

You are the fool here

If I cook a steak any more than medium/medium-rare, I end up violently shitting within an hour. Guaranteed.
Cook my steak rare, never a problem.

nc b8 m8

They're rawtarded.

I'd rather have pork than pork cooked to 165F. Also the external bacteria will be killed off in beef way before hitting 135 in the middle.