Hey /ck./ question:

Hey /ck./ question:

Have you ever had a day you feel so parched or thirsty you keep on drinking and drinking and it still doesn't feel like you've drank anything?

This is so weird and i've never felt this but the past two days i've been drinking liquids nonstop, almost one after another before the days out:

I've had: in the past two days alone:

>19 cups of water
>5 cups of orange juice
>7 cups of pineapple juice
>3 full kettles worth of black tea
>a half gallon of milk
>3 cups of frozen lemonade at work

And right now I have yet another glass of ice water sitting next to me. I can't fucking stop. and I don't even feel dehydrated. It's a cold day but its super dry because of the recent fires.

You may simply be craving electrolytes

Would something like a sports drink be a good idea then? I don't usually drink energy drinks

Yeah... Magnesium, potassium, calcium... Sports drink or vitamins

>Chugs Monster
>Wonders why he feels like shit

....Did you even attempt to read my post? I just stated everything I drank, and that I don't touch energy drinks.

Excessive thirst is a symptom of the beetus.

>orange "juice"
>pineapple "juice"
>lemonade

user, go get some bloodwork.

>"juice"
Its frozen concentrate. what else would you call it?

You clearly need to see a doctor.

Are you sure? I don't feel sick, and I think its just because the air is so morbidly humid right now .

>24g of sugar in 1 cup of from-concentrate """juice"""
>you drank 15 cups in 2 days
>that's about 4x more than daily recommended amount per day

There, I spelled it out for you.

There is no sugar added though, its fresh juice. I work on a farm.

Do you work at the facilities where they take your farmed foods and turn it into commercially sold product? Read the nutrition facts.

>the nutrition facts say 0g sugar

Then why are you paying for frozen lemon juice? Either way you're missing my point. Get seen for diabetes.

Leave Australia

I never said I was paying for any of my juice. You assumed it. And no I dont work jucing I work ranch hand. But the farm is under my family name.so produce is free for us.

We just had a massive fire outbreak a few days back and the air is really heavy and humid, which is why i assume i've been drinking. Diabetes doesnt run in the family.

Sometimes when it's hot I just want to drink something cold to help me cool down, even if I'm not really that thirsty.

This seems most logical to me. I pretty much keep drinking water just because its iced and it feels amazing on my throat. But it has to end up somewhere, so I can't keep drinking it as much as I want.

unquenchable thirst is a main sign for most deadly poisonings. Can I have your stuff?

might be diabetes, go see a doctor.

Only thing I drank that wasnt water on monday was something called arsenic jucie. You're worryin over nothin

Dude, pace yourself. If you over do this shit, you're gonna be in a world of pain. Lest your fucking cells implode with the amount of liquids you're ingesting.

Twice in my life have I felt like that. I am not sure what it was but no matter how much I drank my mouth felt so parched and dry I wanted to kill myself. I drank maybe 15 cups of water and when that didn't work started drinking lemonade and gatorade

>No soda, energy drinks, beer or wine

You're fine you pussy.

Have you been eating really salty foods? If I eat pizza I usually spend the next few hours trying to quench an unquenchable thirst.

Hot weather sucks if you aren't built for it. Try just sucking on ice cubes maybe.

>no one else in my family has diabetes so it's impossible for me to have it

What is the point of this fucking thread? This guy is asking medical advice, is getting it, and is denying it. Reported and minimized. Hope your foot falls off, faggot.

You're going through mermaid puberty. I suggest referring to the documentary, "The Thirteenth Year," for more information.

Excessive thirst IS a sign of diabetes but if you aren’t concerned that you could have it then I would still ask a doctor. You could kill yourself on the amount of liquids you are drinking. My dad nearly killed him self by drinking 5-6 of those 16.9 oz bottles of water in a span of a few hours. His sodium levels were so low the doctor basically said they were amazed he could still walk and talk because he should have been comatose.

Check your stomach for holes

yeah i think you need some electrolytes
get some gatorade or pocari sweat or similar
i'm assuming you're peeing like crazy

Go to the doctor seriously

>3 quarts of water over a few hours should put you in a coma
sounds like bullshit, or there was something else going on

Enjoy your diabete. You better hurry getting those shots prescribed if you don't want to end blind soon

>i have something usual happening to me
>and i know exactly why!
Cool blog, hope you have a good weekend!

do it, and if you survive we'll see who's the big boy there.

>Your kidneys can eliminate about 5.3-7.4 gallons (20-28 liters) of water a day, but they can't get rid of more than 27-33 ounces (0.8-1.0 liters) per hour (14, 15). Therefore, in order to avoid hyponatremia symptoms, you should not drink more than 27-33 ounces (0.8-1.0 liters) of water per hour
Your dad had about 33 ounces of water per hour if what you say is true. So either your dad is a midget, or was sweating excessively which results in low sodium levels, or something else. A quart of water per hour isn't going to put you into a fucking coma.

Not him but 5-6 water bottles over a few hours doesnt seem excessive

>take my advice blindly or I’ll lash out like a butthurt faggot
Sure kid

Are you OP? Why did you make this thread?

I am not OP, just stirring the shit

Negro, I have diabetes and this is a very clear sign you might have it. I was drinking like that for a few days til i went into the hospital and found out the hard way.

listen to this guy

That's pretty normal for me, I really like water. If you're eating any food at all unless it's all unsalted you're probably still getting enough electrolytes

Eat some whole plant foods :-)

That other guy is a moron, but it could be tapeworms OP, they can do that sort of thing. They suck up nutrients and make you feel less full

Or maybe nothing is wrong and you are a thirsty motherfucker.

Why is that guy so fucking pretentious

You're diabetic.

Source: I'm a doctor.

damn op sounds like you're in a bad way, go to doctor i guess desu ngl, like in an unironic way.

>I don't feel sick
I don't feel sick either and I'm gonna die in a few years.
Excessive thirst can be a symptom of something bad you won't feel before it's too late.

Also is your piss clear or relatively dark yellow?
And what kind of thread is this, you ask for help, we tell you to see a doc, and somehow you now are a doc who self-diagnosis being OK. Why did you ask then?

>tfw feel like I don't drink enough water
>Drink at least two 32 gallons of water after work
>End up waking three times a night to piss
>My sleep schedule is forever ruined.

There's still a bunch of sugar in it.

>Pineapple juice being unhealthy
>I fucking love pineapple juice
>Can't drink so much of it because too much is bad for you.

>juice
>juice
>lemonade

Stop this, the sugar is making you thirsty. If I drink 2 sodas or juices a day I simply get more thirsty. Drink only water until this stops.

I usually drink 2-4L of water a day