This annoying guy I know gives me a really nice suit for free

>this annoying guy I know gives me a really nice suit for free
>says all I have to do to repay him is take him out for a meal
>decide to get it over with and take this obnoxious fuck out to a nice restaurant
>he orders soup
>he insists that because he got soup that it doesn't count as the meal
>wants me to take him out again(which means spending more time with him) because soup is not a meal
Is soup a meal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUpidCc7wwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soup with a drink and some bread is a meal. its filling. Soup can be very filling. Then again if it was a very nice suit maybe soup isnt quite filling enough to be a meal. I would say maybe.

do you think he's going to give you another suit at some point? if not, soup is a meal.

Soup is a meal and that guy is a turd knocker. Tell him he's paying for the next one if he want to wine and dine you so bad.

>not a meal

just let him fuck you already and get it over with

Is this a seinfeld episode?

Haha. That’s funny. It does sound exactly like a sinefeld episode

Yes. The one where Kenny Banya gives jerry the Armani suit. And he keeps wanting to go to Mendys.

offer to give him the suit back if he reimburses you for the soup and then never bothers you again. His other option is to shut the fuck up.

Yes. But you're also a whore.

I think the better question is, is he trying to date you or something? Does he plan to ride bareback? Does he pitch or catch?

To answer your soup question - soup can be a meal (a thick, rich clam chowder in a bread bowl) or not (a cup of chicken noodle, a bowl of tomato).

Are people meant to eat the empty bread bowl? I would honestly be jonesing to eat it after the soup. But perhaps it is not socially acceptable.

yes. I got three lines in and figured it out.

>was it a minestrone? Minestrone can be very filling.

Just suck his dick and get it over with.

No, you should never eat the bread bowl.
Instead, once its empty, break it apart and lick it clean.

in that case, i refuse to comply with the status quo. society be damned. i would eat the bread.

No, this is my life.

every time i read a story like this i feel my grip on reality start to loosen more and more

Dude, he wants to fuck.

Okay guys, update to the story as of today
>at my usual diner hangout with my friend
>douchebag comes in
>sits with us
>orders soup AND a sandwich
>I tell him that this is the meal, this is it
>he insists that even though soup and a sandwich is a meal, it's not at a nice restaurant, so it doesn't count
>I insist that it fucking does
So, new question. If someone says you owe them a meal, does it have to be at a nice restaurant?

If someone insists that you owe them a meal then you politely tell them to fuck off.

Just give the suit away. Then treat yourself to a nice egg white omelette, and a big salad.

My other friend is dating this freeloading British guy. I think I'm going to give it to him.

I think that might work

this reads like it's hundreds of years old

thank you op that tickled me

Yes. You took him out and that's what he chose. He doesn't get to renegotiate after the fact.

Fucker shoulda got a lamb shank or a tbone, not your fault he is dumb

Guys my lanky neighbor keeps barging in a eating all my food. I set up some ground rules but he keeps eating. He's also storing his chairs here for the new years eve party. What do?

No, no, you're missing the point entirely. It's not the contents of the bowl, it's the context. If you make plans, set up a time and everything, and go though with it that's a meal. It's not a quick pop in to grab a bite or incidental meet up that happens to have food. When you get ready for a meal, go out for a meal, but choose not to have a meal, with no unforeseen circumstances outside of your control, it's still going out for a meal. He didn't say he wanted a meal. He said he wants to go out for a meal. If a child screams and cries that he wants to go out for ice cream but when you take him he says he doesn't want any of the flavors, that's NOT on you. You did your part and gave the opportunity for a meal. It's on HIM for rejecting it! You need to do something about his blatant disrespect for the deal you made!

I’m not against all this Seinfeld posting at all, but are you just one user creating all these threads today?

OP here, I've never seen Seinfeld. Did something similar happen in one of the episodes?

Yeah haha. Just a wacky coincidence

janny pls, put an end to the obvious shitposts

>waahh
The autistic should not be allowed to live.

you need to stop talking to this guy

he thinks we're friends

Kek this. Pretty obvious what's up OP.

>gives you nice free things
>"haha now you have to take me to dinner!"

But also this

He's gay and he wants to get a taste of your boipuccy, post feet pls.

If you take a guy for soup and he give you a suit for some reason, you are dating already.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUpidCc7wwY

What gay community are you in?

>I have never seen Seinfeld
Then you better start. Shit is wacky hilarious and episodes are short so they never overstay their welcome.

bruce willis wasnt in die hard.. if im wrong i owe you dinner