Tried to suck in my fat gut, but these booths at the Waffle House are just not having it….surely after what I ate...

Tried to suck in my fat gut, but these booths at the Waffle House are just not having it….surely after what I ate, I just made it worse haha

real talk, if i were that guy i would instantly run to the nearest building, ascend it, get on the roof, and jump off

so you can see how far you could bounce off of your belly?
this guy has way too much cushion to die from a fall

haha

thats a pathetic hypothesis. perhaps you are right, though.

now i imagine that fat sack of blubber just bouncing off the ground like a basketball, laughing like a child would, no care in the world. protected by his massive lard.

If you were that guy you wouldn't be running anywhere

you look disgusting, belly protruding from shirt

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but it's just a matter of time at this point.

go full keto my nigga and you might still have a chance to live for a few years more

I bet that it will take 6 men and a chainsaw to remove his corpse from his home and he will have to be cremated over an entire weekend

lol. imagine so much lard that the cremation oven breaks down.

Try ascending your rascal to the deli, it ain't easy bro

Who makes these pics? The European Union? I honestly think the EU is behind that stupid fucking forced meme.

AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT AMERIFAT

There are so many variations of the pic, it definitely seems to be a concerted effort to produce and distribute them. It's obviously not some guy using ms paint in his jizz-filled anime temple of a basement apartment.

Pfft as if you'd be able to run more than two steps without nearly passing out.

I'd try working out but hey suicide is always better

this nigga is swole as fuck

To be honest there seems to be a lot of that going around lately, just massive meme production out of nowhere. Seems like there's about a billion of pic related.

I don't even understand what 56% is supposed to mean.

You joke but crematorium fires from the lard is a real problem in the USofA.

t. sharts
originally

How is his belly defying gravity like that? It's like the Higg boson doesn't even want to have anything to do with him.

Imagine the smell in that booth after he vacates...

ITT: YURPOORS OBSESSED with the AMERICAN SUPREMEACY!

btw. here is your average british person.

I just went to waffle house. legit 100 pounds overweight and there's like 8 inches of space between muh gut and the table. What the fuck

This isn’t your average, everyday lardass. OP is an,
A D V A N C E D L A R D A S S

serious question - will medical community make a tier above morbidly obese?

We already have that, it’s called deathfat. As in how the fuck is this being still alive unless it’s some kind of obese lich?

would raspberry desu

like ssbbw?

This basically happened irl a woman was so phat that she sizzled and popped so much that it caused a fire in the crematorium

Naw, he fat so higher terminal velocity would help. Plus he could go head first all the Xtra mass would explode his head

The Grommr Gamer Stigma

It actually damaged the ceiling and cremation equipment of the facility as the flames at one point were so uncontrollable and random.

obsessed

Get on the fucking treadmill faggot

obesed